Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Get this caterpillar off my lip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sardonik posted:

If you squint, Troy really does look like a young ben shapiro

:aaa:

That's who Smol Ben has always reminded me of. It's been bugging me for years and I just couldn't place him.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

TL posted:

Free picture of Brian Mulroney with fill-up.

Buy me anything with Larry Csonka on it, I'll pay you...

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

you know it's spring when the executioners start getting in the house...

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Did you get me a Marathon Bar?

Yeah, sure, front page of the LA Times: "Forty Dollar Robbery; Nobody Hurt"

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

robot roll call posted:

you know it's spring when the executioners start getting in the house...

TEE HEE, TEE HEE

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

No wonder Dad lost his money, he invested in lemon mines!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Man, these 12-ounce curls are really takin' it outta me!

Future Wax
Feb 17, 2011

There is no inherent quantity of driving that I can increase!
I'm exhausted, I gotta take a nap after I'm done sleeping.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

What the...! I had a bead on a goose, eh!

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

FEWD

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Yeh, no beer doh

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Mmm... cold crazy bread. Really is crazy.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Hey, Ron Anderson here, just gotta nip down and make that movie, real good then

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
that's an illegal use of a silent consonant

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Nitpicking but Amazing Colossal Man they make a big deal about how they've never tested a plutonium bomb before. Mr. Gordon that was literally the first nuclear explosion in history, please go out in the street and ask anybody

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

zoux posted:

Nitpicking but Amazing Colossal Man they make a big deal about how they've never tested a plutonium bomb before. Mr. Gordon that was literally the first nuclear explosion in history, please go out in the street and ask anybody

That movie had the Brains for weeks after wandering the halls sonorously saying "What kind of sin could a man commit in a single lifetime..."

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Dawgstar posted:

That movie had the Brains for weeks after wandering the halls sonorously saying "What kind of sin could a man commit in a single lifetime..."

And if you watch Rifftrax's Attack of the Puppet People, there's a scene with John Agar and June Kenney making out at a drive-in theater showing that movie, during that same speech.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

In fact, there may only have been one U-235-only nuclear explosion in history

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

zoux posted:

In fact, there may only have been one U-235-only nuclear explosion in history

the first chinese test was also pure uranium

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Glenn was 50 feet tall!

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

zoux posted:

If you think that's bad, you may have forgotten that the movie claims "the heart is made up of a single cell" as the reason why Glenn's condition will lead to his death from growing.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Gordon also did The Beginning of the End so he may just think that radiation = bigger. I'm Peter Graves.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

He's signing "AAAAAAAH!"

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Was werrwoof lady a werewolf before the events of the movie, or was she turned by nana or Yuri?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Was werrwoof lady a werewolf before the events of the movie, or was she turned by nana or Yuri?

I always thought she chose to be turned by Paul. Basically the same ending as It Lives By Night.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
She's turned by the act of coitus she engages in with the wurrwilf

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

If she's a wolf now, she'll have three rows of breasts!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

But no pants.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
They announced another movie: Deathsport starring David Carradine.

https://showmaker.mst3k.com/stories/bKh2t3

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

just want to chime in and say that both movies for the next season reviled so far are fantastic
Deathsport is just lazy dogshit wrapped in a carridine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuIFZvcV2NQ
Battle Beyond the Stars is a overstuffed cruise control for a star wars knock off and a spectacle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t7z_44nGio
horray!

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

Action Jacktion posted:

They announced another movie: Deathsport starring David Carradine.

https://showmaker.mst3k.com/stories/bKh2t3

Wow, a David Carradine film that Rifftrax hasn't done yet. That's an occasion!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I love that I’ve seen Richard Lynch in like 700 lovely movies since I first knew him as gramma in Wulwilf. He’s a gem in Invasion USA. :allears:

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
I'd almost want them to do Death Race 2000, but Death Race 2000 is non-ironically a great movie.

Maybe one of the garbage remakes though.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

The night TCM did a back to back run of Death Race 2000 and Rollerball (both uncut!) was the best night of TV ever

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Yesterday was Godzilla Day (commemorating the release of the original movie), and Toho's released some new shorts that might be of interest here: Godzilla vs. Megalon and Operation Jet Jaguar. The first even has an updated version of Goji's infamous flying kick.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Dawgstar posted:

He learned too late that man is a feeling creature, and because of it the greatest in the universe…

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

I AM GRANDO posted:

He learned too late that man is a feeling creature, and because of it the greatest in the universe…

You know, GRANDO, every year of my life I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and the best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful, if you just take the time to look at it.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Sydney Bottocks posted:

You know, GRANDO, every year of my life I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and the best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful, if you just take the time to look at it.

You're some guy, Bottocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
1.4mil? I'd like to be wrong but the 7 mil they want I don't think is happening.