Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Color version with sound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC35cQKHwzg

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

:swoon:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

i love this thread

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
lmfao

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Everything is better with Danny DeVito

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyMFpnNZo4s

Source and full video

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmPmpUTr22c

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://fxtwitter.com/dox_gay/status/1723298244329902153?s=46&t=qbJ4wy7X-sfXy3DoNgBjAQ

They got the goths back together!

Semi-Protato
Sep 11, 2001

This is Truck Month erasure and I will not stand for it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Fuckin :lol:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

DrBouvenstein posted:

I had stricken these awful ads and that dipshit band from my memory, gently caress you! t:mad:

They did try to weaponze twee at one point, didn't they?

e:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSpBlk7J4rk

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 03:52 on Nov 15, 2023

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

Anyone have any other good "I'm gonna tell my kids..." Memes? I know I've seen good ones before but checking know your meme only turned up real bad ones

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

https://x.com/OkButStill/status/1707880762479910972?s=20

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Blackula Vs. Tarantula posted:

Anyone have any other good "I'm gonna tell my kids..." Memes? I know I've seen good ones before but checking know your meme only turned up real bad ones

My niece sent me this one

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue
Not to be a downer but a cat or dog leaning their head against a wall can be a sign of serious health issues. You shouls take them to the vet ASAP if you ever see a pet doing that

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Birds can’t bite they don’t have teeth ahhh

Principals !!!

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
how do they chew worms then? next you're gonna tell me they don't have lips but are somehow still capable of slurping up worms

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

Principals !!!

:thunk:

e:
Apparently duck tongue is a snack in China :yum:

Synonymous
May 24, 2011

That was a nice distraction.

Montague Tigg posted:

how do they chew worms then? next you're gonna tell me they don't have lips but are somehow still capable of slurping up worms

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

eddoghetto posted:

Not to be a downer but a cat or dog leaning their head against a wall can be a sign of serious health issues. You shouls take them to the vet ASAP if you ever see a pet doing that

I could be wrong, but I believe that's some sort of air conditioning or heater vent at the bottom and the cat is likely just cooling off, or heating up, I don't know.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Blackula Vs. Tarantula posted:

Anyone remember Morbius? It was briefly a thing?

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?

Speak for yourself

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Powered Descent posted:

Anyone remember Morbius? It was briefly a thing?

I deleted several gigs of Morbius memes from my phone a couple weeks ago actually.

And by "Morbius memes" I mean the entire movie, sometimes with a weird frame like Youtube pirates use to avoid content matching.

I have never watched Morbius, and I was tricked into downloading them. I'm certain a few were from SA.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Captain_Person posted:

Speak for yourself

Yeah, a fictional bill from a fictional country, that's representation.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

sound not required:
https://i.imgur.com/IZzbOsK.mp4

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

I want more of these please. "Pedro Pascal dad boyfriend who is sarcastically supportive" doesn't work as a search term.

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

Blackula Vs. Tarantula has a new favorite as of 09:06 on Nov 15, 2023

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
gimme that good old fashioned wood fired house music

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

euphronius posted:

Principals !!!

They can bite, some harder than others

A seagull was getting real close to people at an outside serving in a restaurant, so this rear end in a top hat hit the seagul, closed fist, when it came too close to him. The poor bird got really hosed up and started wobbling around on the ground making crazy noises. No one at the restaurant knew what to do so they just stared at this injured bird. I had to get up from inside the restaurant and walk all the way out to the outside service area and pick up the bird myself because no one else would. Seagulls are loving huge btw

When I held it in my arms, is when it bit my arm, and it drew blood - so they can definitely bite if they’re scared... I carried it out and away from the restaurant and all the gawking people and set it down on the ground.

It took a minute for the bird to regain its senses, it basically just stood there for a while without moving, but it sermed OK after a while

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Cool meme but how can a seagull bite you if birds aren't real

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Bogmonster posted:

I want more of these please. "Pedro Pascal dad boyfriend who is sarcastically supportive" doesn't work as a search term.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

You can take the goth out of the club, but you can't take the club out of the goth.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Bogmonster posted:

They're not sarcastic!

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Bogmonster posted:

Wait I thought he’s earnest :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mokotow posted:

Wait I thought he’s earnest :mad:

*Ernesto