Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

and you probably wont see one again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
If the Lakers can actually keep LeBron and AD off the floor for once I'll be happy. 20 points with 6:30 left should be enough but it's the NBA.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lmao that AD bow to Rui while LeBron sheaves an air sword after the dunk. I'm the only person on earth watching this game so I'm glad I was treated to this.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
1 more 3 please.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Man it's weird seeing teams try to run the score up in the NBA but I guess you have to in the tournament.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
that buzzer wedge was great.

we are never letting kcp go

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
drat. I think if the players knew they were 1 away from breaking the record they for sure would’ve gone for it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

qbert posted:

drat. I think if the players knew they were 1 away from breaking the record they for sure would’ve gone for it.

Yeah I doubt they know because I don't even think they took another three after tying it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Nuggets IT guy going insane because Harden is standing in front of a sign with the password for the team's private wifi on it.

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Just Draymond Green out there stomping on ribs, kicking balls, choking out big boys. Thats winning basketball.

It seems like the past two years hes been even more violent

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

TheKevman posted:

It's fair game to hate on draymond but any of you bros would kill to have a guy have your back that's 6'4 and goes after a 7 footer without even the slightest hesitation :o:

Naji Marshall is cool and not a jackass, yes.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Athanatos posted:

Reggie just says some poo poo he's heard before.

"This is a must win for the Clippers."

Really? 10 games into the season vs the defending champs? That's a MUST win?

I think it was because they would be mathematically eliminated from the in-season tourney with a loss.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

Lmao that AD bow to Rui while LeBron sheaves an air sword after the dunk. I'm the only person on earth watching this game so I'm glad I was treated to this.

hah nice

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Klutch lawyers following Rui around, quietly cutting checks and taping NDAs to his locker every time LeBron does his Short Round imitation

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
why are half the players off this bucks raptors game

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
hahahaha gradey dick

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

Lmao Jordan Poole managed to pick up 3 fouls within 10 min of the first quarter

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
No Porzingis. :(

e: And no Jaylen?

Salvor_Hardin fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Nov 16, 2023

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Al is old

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Calling a travel on a guy bringing the ball up uncontested in the backcourt in the first possession of the game really sets the tone for what type of game it's going to be, as far as officiating goes.

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
I'm at the bulls game and it's loving empty, lol

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Celtics still passing to the bench

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
I hope anyone who's maybe having a tough time or going through some poo poo or whatever just knows that it's gonna be all right and I hope someday soon you get to play the Wizards

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the sixers STINK

i'm out

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Salvor_Hardin posted:

No Porzingis. :(

e: And no Jaylen?

theyre buddies remember

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
Delano Banton juked pat bev so hard he slid 10 feet on his rear end and will only be spared from the highlight reel because banton missed the easy layup

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

its ok luke kornet is in embiids head

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
thannasis got a technical for being pushed ?

temple
Jul 29, 2006

triple sulk posted:

the sixers STINK

i'm out

they're back

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Stfu joe

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

temple posted:

they're back

celtics bench white guys fell back to earth

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

the bulls lmao

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
This bulls game is loving brutal

temple
Jul 29, 2006

jersey check: boston's city jerseys suck

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lets see if jayson tatum can put together a good 10 minute stretch at some point

temple
Jul 29, 2006

temple posted:

Al is old

a little al slander helped

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

al hordford is old enough to be posting in this thread lol

temple