Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The UD doesn't expect Israel to update it on the current use of US weapons to bomb hospitals because

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Cookie Cutter posted:

That's an interesting point, is the Hannibal directive named after the general or is it a religious reference like the Samson Option, I had assumed it was a religious thing but I don't know anything about the bible, torah etc.

It's named after the guy from the A-Team

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Fellatio del Toro posted:

downgrading from command and control center, to a "node", to a room in a basement with three sofas, to "we believe there are guns hiding somewhere"

Thank you Hitler 2, but Hamas is in another hospital
                                                                                          \

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Calibanibal posted:

No offense guys but the vibes in this thread have been negqative and fail recently. Brainstorming here, but what if we all made an effort to say just one UNIRONICALLY nice thing about the IDF? Nothing stupid like "har har I like how bad they are at soldiering!" or similar cringe

I can start if everybody else is feeling shy

shut the gently caress up

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Dukemont posted:

As other more knowledgeable posters have mentioned, israel never actually believed that there was a hamas base underneath the hospital.

By occupying the hospital israel speeds up the genocide, that’s the only reason.

there’s a Our Man in Havana style propaganda feedback loop where people make up insane lies, they are powerful and connected enough for those insane lies to be repeated as truth, and then those same people see everyone repeating the lie they made up and go huh I guess it’s true - everyone’s saying it. imo when the operation was launched they were just thinking shutting down the hospital would help the ethnic cleansing effort but by the time they got there they were genuinely surprised all the babies didn’t have a copy of mein kampf

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I like that the IDF are very good at stepping on IED's. They're like Aragorn but their footsteps disrupt nothing but bombs

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

CheetoVonTito posted:

I’m sorry- did they literally forget the pentagon deputy press secretary said this just yesterday?!

https://x.com/ywnreporter/status/1724527024595779783?s=46

They don't give a poo poo. They'll say whatever they think will help them in any given moment, contradiction be damned.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I loving hate western countries.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

VoicesCanBe posted:

They don't give a poo poo. They'll say whatever they think will help them in any given moment, contradiction be damned.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Neurolimal posted:

I like that the IDF are very good at stepping on IED's. They're like Aragorn but their footsteps disrupt nothing but bombs

Not understanding the assignment, enjoy your probation. Better would be-

I admire the IDF's fearlessness. They always move forward, without hesitation

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Vilest Schlomo

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

what's up with people asking permission to put that guy on their ignore list

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
I know that gimmick posting can be fun and all that, and that being calibanibaled is a forum tradition. But can we not have that poo poo in this loving thread?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Zokari posted:

They're tricked by the little star, also he used to be a thread IK which meant you couldn't

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1724824171824161104

quote:

⚡️#Urgent | Director of Al-Shifa Complex:

🔻The occupation forces have now left inside the complex, but tanks and forces are completely stationed in its surroundings

🔻The occupation forces interrogated a number of medical staff members in the Al-Shifa Complex and arrested two working engineers.

🔻The sick, wounded, and medical staff in the Shifa Complex receive one meal throughout the day

🔻We are in constant contact with international organizations, but to no avail

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!

Zokari posted:

You can't ignore mods (or IKs?)

As for why, it's because they're practicing their standup routine in a thread about an ongoing genocide. It's bizarre that it's allowed.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Fell Mood posted:

looolll

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

lmao these loving bozos so much pain and death wrought for a photo op

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

joepinetree posted:

I know that gimmick posting can be fun and all that, and that being calibanibaled is a forum tradition. But can we not have that poo poo in this loving thread?

while i appreciate that this is the only moderated thread in cspam, you cant post so bad or good in this thread as to affect the outcome of anything

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Fell Mood posted:

As for why, it's because they're practicing their standup routine in a thread about an ongoing genocide. It's bizarre that it's allowed.

i just tried and you can ignore iks

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

yeah i was able to ignore them that's why i asked

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

FlapYoJacks posted:

I loving hate western countries.

More and more people are saying this and it's good

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Fell Mood posted:

Buddy it's not only something awful but it's loving cspam we're the part of the forum that has to shitpost and be absurdist or else we'd go crazy

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
what's actually funny is that calibanibal gets 6h for going too far but another guy making basically the same joke just got 14 days

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Zokari posted:

it's extremely possible to put him on ignore, they must not have tried it

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

I really wish the ethno fascist state that claims to represent me woupd stop killing people and being apartheid but maybe I just hate myself

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Calibanibal posted:

gently caress you idiot

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/AryJeay/status/1724824363570962756

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Truga posted:

what's actually funny is that calibanibal gets 6h for going too far but another guy making basically the same joke just got 14 days

ff is dear to us all and he unfortunately must occasionally be stopped from ascending the shining city on the hill and obliterating the thread with thomas aquinus kamehamehas

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I have nothing to add to the discussion of the current conflict at present other than it somehow gets more horrific with each passing day

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Calibanibal posted:

lol

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

the idf have nothing to show for the hospital raid and now they're basically baiting hamas into attacking their forces stationed outside so they can eke out a propaganda win other than "raising the israeli flag on top of a civilian hospital like it's the reichtag". unbelievable loving losers and scum

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Frosted Flake posted:

Good. Incomplete conversion to Judaism = still Orthodox, God be praised.

These loving Russians and Boers that go to Israel for free real estate are really something. That they're willing to become Jews for it, idk doesn't seem great.

wtf?

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Finding new and novel ways to be racist huh? Rooskies and boers is this the 80s?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

CheetoVonTito posted:

I’m sorry- did they literally forget the pentagon deputy press secretary said this just yesterday?!

https://x.com/ywnreporter/status/1724527024595779783?s=46

i hope these war criminal sycophants who chase a career in this misery never sleep another day in their life. i hope when they look in the mirror they see the flesh dripping off of their own skulls. i hope they randomly hear the wailing of the dead in the shower, and feel pursued by furies whenever they walk down the street.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

any possibility of flooding due to the rain in gaza? their sewage lines and drains are all bombed and even a little flooding is very dangerous for the spread of disease in their current conditions.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

i hope these war criminal sycophants who chase a career in this misery never sleep another day in their life. i hope when they look in the mirror they see the flesh dripping off of their own skulls. i hope they randomly hear the wailing of the dead in the shower, and feel pursued by furies whenever they walk down the street.

she's gonna be fine

quote:

https://scroll.in/global/968375/the-story-of-one-mans-efforts-to-bring-indian-american-dreams-and-hopes-to-life

His legacy continues with Sabrina Singh, his granddaughter, born a decade after his death. In 2016, she was regional communications director for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. She is currently senior advisor to Senator Kamala Harris, who ran for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States in the 2020 election.

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Apparently this is trending, people are reading
“Letter to America”
Which was written by “he who shall not be named” (I don’t want to get probated for saying his name)

But this letter is still relevant 20 years later.

“It brings us both laughter and tears to see that you have not yet tired of repeating your fabricated lies that the Jews have a historical right to Palestine, as it was promised to them in the Torah. Anyone who disputes with them on this alleged fact is accused of anti-semitism. This is one of the most fallacious, widely-circulated fabrications in history.”

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
I’ll fill you guys in on a hush-hush innovation in military theory called “the Saul Doctrine”. The jist of it is that you must murder anybody who questions you, without exception. If exercised correctly, this doctrine can provide massive tactical benefits that legacy doctrines are unable to achieve. Just say “Saul Doctrine” so that it’s an advanced theory tactic instead of dollar-store nazi poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

CheetoVonTito posted:

Apparently this is trending, people are reading
“Letter to America”
Which was written by “he who shall not be named” (I don’t want to get probated for saying his name)

But this letter is still relevant 20 years later.

“It brings us both laughter and tears to see that you have not yet tired of repeating your fabricated lies that the Jews have a historical right to Palestine, as it was promised to them in the Torah. Anyone who disputes with them on this alleged fact is accused of anti-semitism. This is one of the most fallacious, widely-circulated fabrications in history.”

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver

bin laden is right