Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
that hurts because i used to work for a mobage lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

yeah? what was his name

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
all mobas are gay

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Ohtori Akio posted:

all mobas are gay

it's true

especially the batman and superman one

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

homeless snail posted:

they're keyed...

Socket AM4 isn't. Hope you have all 1331 pins lined up properly.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

homeless snail posted:

okay I just read all of scott pilgrim, it's pretty good I guess. step 2 was to load up the scott pilgrim game, and then remember that its actually kind of a mediocre brawler if you're playing it single player and the stages are overly long. step 3 was to break my headphones so now I can't watch the movie or anime

he's really doing it. he's doing the full tour

marumaru
May 20, 2013

sinky posted:

Socket AM4 isn't. Hope you have all 1331 pins lined up properly.

if you can identify triangles (as a skill that you developed over the years) this is not a problem

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

marumaru posted:

he's really doing it. he's doing the full tour
well I got insanely sick immediately after finishing volume 6 so I think my body is rejecting the pilgrim. if I don't make it please tell the world, I liked anamanaguchi before their association with scott pilgrim

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

homeless snail posted:

okay I just read all of scott pilgrim, it's pretty good I guess. step 2 was to load up the scott pilgrim game, and then remember that its actually kind of a mediocre brawler if you're playing it single player and the stages are overly long. step 3 was to break my headphones so now I can't watch the movie or anime

seems like you were operating without a coherent plan here op

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

i been spending an ungodly amount of my late free hours still playing the dead blizzard moba Heroes of the Storm actually.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
yeah the thing everyone forgot about the scott pilgrim game is that the best part of it is the sprite animation and music and the actual game is just kind of a bad river city ransom clone where you either use a guide to get into the endgame restaurants as early as possible so you can grind your stats up or you just kind of get slapped around all the time. it's, a neat game if you like scott pilgrim, but kinda in the same zone as the simpsons beat em up where removed from that appeal and from the novelty of being a licensed game with some actual craft behind it it's honestly sort of mid

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The Colonel posted:

but kinda in the same zone as the simpsons beat em up where removed from that appeal and from the novelty of being a licensed game with some actual craft behind it it's honestly sort of mid

Or Battle for Bikini Bottom

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

Lisa was the worst cause she just randomly get tangled up in her own jump rope.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

homeless snail posted:

well I got insanely sick immediately after finishing volume 6 so I think my body is rejecting the pilgrim.

This is common with people outside of Canada trying to accept the mediocre as The Best [thing in its class] Ever™.

Also see: the tragically hip, Canadian beer, nickelback, blackberry

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Waffleman_ posted:

Or Battle for Bikini Bottom

battle for bikini bottom is hosed up cause if anything getting a remake somehow made it worse. half of why the original game was fun was because it was insane contrasting how high effort it was with how loving cheap and busted its presentation was. now it looks too good while still playing like a weird cheap c-tier sixth gen platformer

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Mister Facetious posted:

This is common with people outside of Canada trying to accept the mediocre as The Best [thing in its class] Ever™.

Also see: the tragically hip, Canadian beer, nickelback, blackberry

No one I know claims our beer, nickelback or blackberry as The Best. Quite the opposite usually.

Tragically Hip unfortunately yeah. I never really liked them but they did manage a few good songs like Nautical Disaster and Fully Completely.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Dougie likes Blackberries they're perfect burner phones for his cocaine deals.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
it doesn't look very good, but did you know there was an Italy only Sailor Moon game for the DS?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/haultrukkz/status/1725962260143591805?t=w16pW5_085RTnVCVWZf4vw&s=19

When the commissar asks what happened to the 30,000 kriegers of IV Korps.

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Nov 19, 2023

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
put the Disgaea 7 ost on my phone

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

is death stranding a good game

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I'd say so, though the first few hours don't do a great job of selling it

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
it's decent

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
I didn't care for it

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Arist posted:

I'd say so, though the first few hours don't do a great job of selling it

yeah the first few hours are a bit slow and you don't have a lot of tools yet. so I'd mostly follow the story for a bit until you unlock a bunch of stuff then go out exploring

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

The phone or the movie? Cause the movie is great.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Colonel posted:

battle for bikini bottom is hosed up cause if anything getting a remake somehow made it worse. half of why the original game was fun was because it was insane contrasting how high effort it was with how loving cheap and busted its presentation was. now it looks too good while still playing like a weird cheap c-tier sixth gen platformer

ehhhhh agree the remake was unnecessary but having beaten both within the past idk 5 years it still holds up quite well

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

The Black Stones posted:

The phone or the movie? Cause the movie is great.

Hell yeah it is

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

symbolic posted:

ehhhhh agree the remake was unnecessary but having beaten both within the past idk 5 years it still holds up quite well

oh i didnt mean it was like, a bad game, it's a decent platformer for its era and holds up better than a lot of non-licensed gamecube and ps2 platformers lol. i'd rather play it than like, whiplash, and people will talk up whiplash for some reason

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Furnaceface posted:

No one I know claims our beer, nickelback or blackberry as The Best. Quite the opposite usually.

Canadians do. They have a desperate inferiority complex with the United States, and while they will die before admitting it- want to be as much like them as possible in every way; both liberals and conservatives.

Ontario looks at New York every day, and everyone in Toronto wishes they could be NYC, and Bay Street could be Wall Street.

Alberta wants to be Texas because Petro state solidarity and cowboys

BC wishes people knew they existed beyond having the highest home prices on earth.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Nov 19, 2023

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Look I know our beer isn't great but I'd still rather drink Labatt 50 over a Budweiser.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Arc Hammer posted:

Look I know our beer isn't great but I'd still rather drink Labatt 50 over a Budweiser.

As someone that never tried either until last year, it's the opposite. I like my lagers to NOT have the taste of old beer bottle, even when poured into a clean glass.

I still call the arena the JLC (John Labatt Centre) though. Go Knights go. :toot:

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Nov 19, 2023

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Meowywitch posted:

It's a weird one, but the game itself doesn't hit its stride until you make it past the first area

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Death Stranding is great but I never know if it's gonna click with people

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Took me 3 separate attempts to get into it but it was worth it.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

death stranding always looked like something i'd either bounce off of after hating for 90 minutes or absolutely adore and i never bothered spending the money to find out which

Magnuslord
Jul 19, 2008
I find Shield Hero and Goblin Slayer enjoyable. :)

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Magnuslord posted:

Sorry for you.

Meowywitch posted:

It's great in spots and some running concepts but it convinced me that the Konami higher ups were at least somewhat right and Kojima needs an editor.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Magnuslord posted:

I don't believe you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
dont feed the fuvking trolls.....