Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

yea ok posted:

The Drew stuff is probably all bull poo poo too. The story is gonna be they all hate him.. but this time it's real. BORING! I want fist fights

The Drew and Seth stuff is worked bullshit to cause hype, but Punk will find a way to take it shoot personally and an affront to himself and attack Sami Zayn over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Alaois posted:

someone said earlier that Seth Rollins isn't a good enough actor to look fake pissed, and I agree because look at that man he is Dinner Theater Acting lmao

The exaggerated flipping him off stuff is what someone whose brain is programmed to be pg-13 thinks legitimately angry should look like.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

ok real talk? If I had that many slim jims next to me I'd have to eat at least one.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
250 posts in the wwe thread?

oh thats a lmao and lol and even a rofl

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
drew mac was rolling on the ground crying in his locker room, srs reports.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

1glitch0 posted:

The Drew and Seth stuff is worked bullshit to cause hype, but Punk will find a way to take it shoot personally and an affront to himself and attack Sami Zayn over it.

Brother Glitch we may have been calling each other poo poo for brains only 48 short hours ago but my man I think you're on to something here.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Lol at Cody leaving to WWE to not be in Punk's shadow

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

They didn't clue Punk in and he thinks Seth is legit mad, spiraling down backstage.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I'm already working on it lmao

I mean

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Gumball Gumption posted:

They didn't clue Punk in and he thinks Seth is legit mad, spiraling down backstage.

imagine the resulting little slapfight lol

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Lol at Cody leaving to WWE to not be in Punk's shadow

Cody's answer at that presser had all the energy of a man who knows his fate is sealed but is trying to make the best of the situation

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

hearing that Chad Gable broke his foot kicking a locker in anger

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Shard posted:

ok real talk? If I had that many slim jims next to me I'd have to eat at least one.

If CM Punk is hungry he should have a slim jim

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I need to go to bed, but this is tremendous content.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

larrys gonna lose the rest of his teeth

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/itmeryand/status/1728630700293636533

imagine not thinking punk is the coolest

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

I know where they're going. hell on earth, Saudi Arabia

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

hahahhaa oh my god. do you ever laugh so hard you feel your face strain?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

yea ok posted:

Brother Glitch we may have been calling each other poo poo for brains only 48 short hours ago but my man I think you're on to something here.

Let us make the Mega Powers hand shake Punk never could, brother.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

yea ok posted:

The Drew stuff is probably all bull poo poo too. The story is gonna be they all hate him.. but this time it's real. BORING! I want fist fights
wwe is out to make the shoot heat money that aew declined to capitalize on

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

At least now Punk can have someone go over all of his opponents' promos to make sure they don't say anything untowards to him

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Psychepath posted:

Punk is gonna make 2 million dollars to have a few 1.5 star matches and then pull a knife on HHH. Incredible.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MotU posted:

imagine the resulting little slapfight lol

seth's hardcore dance is more effective striking than punk's muay thai

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Is he turning in to Edge

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Wrestling is so loving stupid. I love it.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Okay yeah that Seth video is actually super fake anger looking now that I've seen it, but I still think a Rollins/Punk match will have clown show energy to it since I don't trust Punk to not be able to take comments against him personally, and Rollins will need to burn Punk alive verbally if they want to sell a "I really hate this man and if you buy the PPV you may see me literally intentionally seriously injure him" angle properly.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

so my wife reads more reddit and facebook wrestling posts and she told me that a lot of it is legit happiness - proud of hhh that sort of thing. I feel like the odd one out a lot of times as a wrestling fan lol.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Sources close to the CM Punk camp are saying that Saudi Arabia is actually a chill place and we don’t really have all the details about what happened to Jamal Khashoggi.

Also all Elite-adjacent WWE stars including Cody Rhodes and New Day are “on notice”.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I can't wait until Seth is sent home.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Shard posted:

so my wife reads more reddit and facebook wrestling posts and she told me that a lot of it is legit happiness - proud of hhh that sort of thing. I feel like the odd one out a lot of times as a wrestling fan lol.

Twitter is all cheers for this. It's okay to be wrong. That's why I love the Kayfabe Octagon.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

buried the hatchet with triple hhh but couldnt do it with colt cabana

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

There's got to be at least one person in WWE right now who can be motivated just on the grounds of "funniest thing possible"

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

They should book Punk vs. GUNTHER

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

lol at randy setting up the chair to have a seat

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Punk will cry before his body turns to dust.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ringo Roadagain posted:

buried the hatchet with triple hhh but couldnt do it with colt cabana

HHH doesn't share a bank account with his mom

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jungle Boy you've never looked better lol

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

HHH doesn't share a bank account with his mom

Why would HHH share a bank account with Colt's mom?

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
I mean....WWE right now is like one guy at that top who has held a belt for 100 years, another guy holding a belt totally meant for Cody, and an IC champion who has held the title for 50 years....followed by like 30 people in limbo.

I'd be upset too if they added another person to that group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

so many dream matches

GUNTHER
Cody
Roman
Seth
Nakamura