Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Showed my daughter Cells at Work and she became instantly obsessed so I've been watching that.

There's also a sequel where all the white blood cells have fat tits. Good way to keep the formula fresh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Finished up Ozark and Ahsoka last night. Both probably ranking up there with the worst finales I’ve ever seen.

Goddamn Ozark was a crock. We should round up every tv reviewer that said anything positive about this show and beat them about their nuts and pussies with sacks of door handles.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Finished up Ozark and Ahsoka last night. Both probably ranking up there with the worst finales I’ve ever seen.

Goddamn Ozark was a crock. We should round up every tv reviewer that said anything positive about this show and beat them about their nuts and pussies with sacks of door handles.

ozark is so bad lol. the first two episodes felt like a movie idea that went nowhere and so you got 5 seasons of dogshit breaking bad. its so bad uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm about to watch Resident Evil Apocalypse but I'm going to get drunker first. I watched the trailer and the Jill cosplayer looks hot as gently caress.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

I'm about to watch Resident Evil Apocalypse but I'm going to get drunker first. I watched the trailer and the Jill cosplayer looks hot as gently caress.

I hope your nut is fruitful sir.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

My wife watched that Marcella show on Netflix and it just might be one of the most unintentionally funny shows ive ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JqwJ2bTQlw

There is a part that is just brutally stupid and amazing all at once and we both just walked off laughing at it, pretty sure it was season 2, part of me wants to spoil it, part of me wants to see if I'm the only person that found it hilarious

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nutmeg posted:

This.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nutmeg posted:

I fell asleep and never watched it. Tomorrow tho fr fr.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
spy x family rules

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dongicus posted:

ozark is so bad lol. the first two episodes felt like a movie idea that went nowhere and so you got 5 seasons of dogshit breaking bad. its so bad uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ozark was a Wife Watch, but even she was pissed at the end. Gonna watch Fargo next to cleanse.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I liked Ozark for a bit but then they made Ruth into a caricature when they realized audiences loved her swearing at people in a southern accent. It felt like a "breaking bad but more dryly realistic" thing that immediately abandoned the realism.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Dongicus posted:

yup

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

The lady who plays Jill is the only actor in the whole thing to take it 100% seriously and it rules. In the commentary for Apocalypse it's just Milla Jovovich and Oded Fehr taking the piss out of the entire thing and the Jill actress talking about how she spent hours studying Jill's game animations to be sure she nailed her walk perfectly. And she does.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

spy x family rules

its pronounced "Spike's Family"

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
gonna try watching a gundam for the first time.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

gonna try watching a gundam for the first time.

sick, which one

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

turn a from the looks of it

e: misread

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

0079 movies into Zeta is a good bet if you wanna do the UC route

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Fungah! posted:

sick, which one

im not sure whats it called but there might be a hint in the eye catch

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

oddium posted:

e: misread

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

ah, vundam

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ArfJason posted:

ah, thats gun dam daniel

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Called "drat daniel real rear end"

----------------

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The lady who plays Jill is the only actor in the whole thing to take it 100% seriously and it rules. In the commentary for Apocalypse it's just Milla Jovovich and Oded Fehr taking the piss out of the entire thing and the Jill actress talking about how she spent hours studying Jill's game animations to be sure she nailed her walk perfectly. And she does.

Capcom liked Sienna Guillory as Jill so much thats why they made her blonde in RE5

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It was a really stupid movie and the trailer for 3 makes it seem like a completely insane escalation. It was great but I think I liked the first one more .

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Milla driving her bike through the stained glass and blowing up a licker was badass.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

4 and the first few minutes of 5 are peak re movie. aside from the animated ones of course

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
the w.s. anderson resident evil movies are all insane and amazing

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_SnV_SdO4k

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

same studio as eizouken and ping pong, fuckin hype

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Dandadan ftw.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Dandadan ftw.

its so fuckin good

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

science saru ftmfw

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

YES! LFG!!!!! dandadan ftw!

Sub-Actuality