Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

vaginite posted:

I'd probably start Russ but that's a tough one. I wouldn't fault anyone for starting either of them.

Kyler's been a little better than Russ but not appreciably in the 3 games he's been back, but Russ has a slam dunk matchup with Houston, they give up a ton of points to QBs and they're always in shootouts.

Good chance of Mr. Unlimited in the forecast.

e: Also Kyler's marginally better performances are against softer defenses, PIT is brutal to fantasy QBs - the only defenses that give up less points to QBs are Baltimore, SF and Cleveland. Let Russ cook.

echoing this, I want no part of rushing QBs vs the Steelers if you have the choice. Russ is a way better diceroll this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I’m slightly torn between a slightly injured Tank Dell against Denver or McLaurin against Miami. If Dell was healthy I’d start him, but Denver and getting over a calf injury is making me second guess.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Bird in a Blender posted:

I’m slightly torn between a slightly injured Tank Dell against Denver or McLaurin against Miami. If Dell was healthy I’d start him, but Denver and getting over a calf injury is making me second guess.

I'm rolling Dell.

Should I drop Logan Thomas for Friermuth? Thomas has a bye next week so I'd need a filler anyway.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Anti-Hero posted:

I'm rolling Dell.

Should I drop Logan Thomas for Friermuth? Thomas has a bye next week so I'd need a filler anyway.

Yes if it's PPR. He gets a ton of targets

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

Yes if it's PPR. He gets a ton of targets

One league is 1PPR, the other is 0PPR. So swap in the PPR league then, eh?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Anti-Hero posted:

One league is 1PPR, the other is 0PPR. So swap in the PPR league then, eh?

Absolutely. I'd do it in both tbh. I think Friermuth gets a ton of targets going forward now that Canada's gone.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Any opinions?

Cat Hassler posted:

So Achane’s off the injury report but not sure how much work he’s going to get. That said, need two of these dudes as .5 PPR flexes

Nico Collins v DEN
Jerome Ford @ LAR
Brian Robinson v MIA
De’Von Achane @ WAS

Leaning Collins and Robinson

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

Absolutely. I'd do it in both tbh. I think Friermuth gets a ton of targets going forward now that Canada's gone.

Done, but only in one league. Forgot that Muth has been rostered in the second league for awhile now.

I’m projected down by 8 in my PPR league, so need some good options here. Pick 2 of the three to start (one will be a Flex)

Rhamondre, Rachaad White, Derrick Henry. Currently Henry is the odd man out.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Cat Hassler posted:

Any opinions?

Robinson & Collins would be my pick too. Though if you're feeling frisky/lucky Robinson & Achane would be interesting.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm starting Achane over Robinson :getin:

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

MakaVillian posted:

Robinson & Collins would be my pick too. Though if you're feeling frisky/lucky Robinson & Achane would be interesting.

Thank you

I’ll see how frisky I’m feeling tomorrow when the first slate of games start

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

In 0.5 PPR I'm super torn between Zach Moss vs. Tennessee and Rhamondre Stevenson vs. the Chargers. Stevenson has been hot but with Taylor out Moss is likely to be the main back with very little competition and I'm loathe to bet on the Pats offense.

I'm also benching Puka Nakua for Tank Dell so you can all bet on Puka having a baller game.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
I’d go Moss for sure. I think both have a solid floor but the upside on Moss is way higher.

I’m stuck flexing McBride (I start LaPorta). It could be worse, but there are literally no other options (maybe Spears or Perine?). I’m in a 12 man league with a ton of bench spots so it’s a ghost town out there.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Wait Olave cleared the concussion protocol and is gonna play vDET??? He's gotta be a better play than McLaurin vMIA right? (0.5 PPR)

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Bellmaker posted:

Wait Olave cleared the concussion protocol and is gonna play vDET??? He's gotta be a better play than McLaurin vMIA right? (0.5 PPR)

Last I saw, he's 'expected' to be clear to play. Well know in an hour. And yes, he'd be a better play than McLaurin.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Dell, without hesitation

Do we really think Dell is healthy enough to put him in starting spot today over gambling kirk Monday?

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
1ppr: drake london vs. D. Achane

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
This week sucks poo poo for byes. Need a flex player for PPR

Ken Gainwell
Chig Okonkwo

And if I can swing a last minute trade to add a receiver, would Trey Palmer be a better start than those two?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

The Zack posted:

Last I saw, he's 'expected' to be clear to play. Well know in an hour. And yes, he'd be a better play than McLaurin.

Lets goooooo

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1731350897588847038

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

fyallm posted:

1ppr: drake london vs. D. Achane

Achane or A Pain

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Bryce Young @ TB
Desmond Ridder @ NYJ

Kind of leaning Young just because the Jets have a decent defense. Not sure why so many teams need to keep 2-3 QB in a 1 QB league, but here we go.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

So now I dunno if I wanna play Noah Brown or Puka

Leaning Puka, but I’m playing Stroud/Nico so maybe the trifecta could be worth?

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR
Godwin vs Car
Or
Conner @Pit

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Chernabog posted:

PPR
Godwin vs Car
Or
Conner @Pit

Godwin, imo. Conner hasn’t done much since coming back.

Anti-Hero posted:

Done, but only in one league. Forgot that Muth has been rostered in the second league for awhile now.

I’m projected down by 8 in my PPR league, so need some good options here. Pick 2 of the three to start (one will be a Flex)

Rhamondre, Rachaad White, Derrick Henry. Currently Henry is the odd man out.

Anyone have any thoughts here?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

One of my teams is decimated. I picked up Perine, like the only guy worth poo poo.

Should I start him or Jeudy? I hate them both. I remember drafting Jeudy in dynasty and thinking he was going to be a bonafide #1 like Chase. lol. lmao.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I'm starting Derek Carr in a 2QB league and I'm not happy about it, although my alternatives are DeVito or Flacco so, yeah.

Chernabog posted:

PPR
Godwin vs Car
Or
Conner @Pit
In full PPR, I think you take Godwin here. He should still get enough targets to give him the edge.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

If you have the flexibility to swap, this week is also expected to be a bit rainy/windy, enough to downgrade passing/kicking:

LAC @ NE
ATL @ NYJ
ARI @ PIT

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I knew Goff would have a great game the moment I put him on the bench

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Tom Tucker posted:

I'm also benching Puka Nakua for Tank Dell so you can all bet on Puka having a baller game.

My curse turned out way worse than I imagined :(

Edit: I really should bet against myself somehow

Tom Tucker fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Dec 3, 2023

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

fyallm posted:

Do we really think Dell is healthy enough to put him in starting spot today over gambling kirk Monday?

Well rip, should have played kirk

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I'm thinking of starting Zeke over D'Andre Swift in my flex spot this week, and I don't know if I'm crazy or not. Rhamondre Stevenson is out, so Zeke will get all the carries, and Swift has been not so great lately. Plus Swift is going against Dallas, who has a tough run D. Zeke plays Thursday night so I need to make this decision soon. My other option is Jakobi Meyers, who has been very up and down lately, but plays a mid-level Minnesota D.

So who do you pick?

Swift @ DAL
Elliot @ PIT
Meyers vs. MIN

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I'm thinking of starting Zeke over D'Andre Swift in my flex spot this week, and I don't know if I'm crazy or not. Rhamondre Stevenson is out, so Zeke will get all the carries, and Swift has been not so great lately. Plus Swift is going against Dallas, who has a tough run D. Zeke plays Thursday night so I need to make this decision soon. My other option is Jakobi Meyers, who has been very up and down lately, but plays a mid-level Minnesota D.

So who do you pick?

Swift @ DAL
Elliot @ PIT
Meyers vs. MIN

Swift, that Dallas D isn't as tough as advertised. Zeke has been limited all week (thigh) and plays on a dumpster fire in TNF.

E: https://www.nbcsports.com/fantasy/football/player-news?playerNewsId=0000018c-3f40-d2d7-ab8f-3ff6f56b0000

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Dec 6, 2023

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

So who do you pick?

Swift @ DAL
Elliot @ PIT
Meyers vs. MIN

I think I'd go Meyers here mainly because TNF scares me.

Speaking of TNF scaring me, I need a flex in 1PPR:
Elliot @PIT
Pickens vs. PIT
Noah Brown @NYJ

Also on the wire:
Watson @NYG (I'd pick him up if not for the injury. I don't think he plays this week)
Higgins vs. IND
Downs @CIN
London vs TB
JSN @SF
Reed @NYG

I think Zeke is the safest bet here. I'm in a must-win while scoring a lot of points situation too.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Dango Bango posted:

I think I'd go Meyers here mainly because TNF scares me.

Speaking of TNF scaring me, I need a flex in 1PPR:
Elliot @PIT
Pickens vs. PIT
Noah Brown @NYJ

Also on the wire:
Watson @NYG (I'd pick him up if not for the injury. I don't think he plays this week)
Higgins vs. IND
Downs @CIN
London vs TB
JSN @SF
Reed @NYG

I think Zeke is the safest bet here. I'm in a must-win while scoring a lot of points situation too.

Brown I would not play anyone in tomorrow’s game except for the defenses and maybe Warren

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

I'm in an absolute must win game to get into the playoffs, and I'm projected about 5 points below my opponent. Full PPR.

Joe Mixon vs. Ind
Jahmyr Gibbs @ Chi

I want to say Mixon? Especially since they'll be using a back up QB, but I figure the Colts can read that play, too, and defend against it. But his last game was so good, I'm probably overthinking this. It's just that Gibbs has a good matchup, and he usually capitalizes on those.

edit: On that note, I also have Achane in the flex spot that I could sit to play either of them, but I feel like I want to play him.

thrawn527 fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Dec 6, 2023

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

thrawn527 posted:

I'm in an absolute must win game to get into the playoffs, and I'm projected about 5 points below my opponent. Full PPR.

Joe Mixon vs. Ind
Jahmyr Gibbs @ Chi

I want to say Mixon? Especially since they'll be using a back up QB, but I figure the Colts can read that play, too, and defend against it. But his last game was so good, I'm probably overthinking this. It's just that Gibbs has a good matchup, and he usually capitalizes on those.

edit: On that note, I also have Achane in the flex spot that I could sit to play either of them, but I feel like I want to play him.

I go Mixon here since he's going to get all of Browning's dump-off passes. He's the hotter hand as well going into this week.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Monty is also probably going to do most of the carrying since the Chicago rush defense is good, and Monty is good at blasting through walls instead of bouncing off and around them

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Thanks, both of you.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

I got Achane, Moss and Monty - which 2 would you guys start?

Achane had a great game but it was a blowout that Mostert sat in after the game was unlosable, but he had a good enough game that I think he's back, and it's an OK matchup (TEN). Moss got a ton of carries but got no points last week, just a lack of TDs/big plays, but the snap count is there and CIN is a good matchup.

Monty is Monty but there's still the Gibbs problem and CHI is a bad match up (although Monty got a TD last game).

Leaning Achane and Moss.

e: Also I got Zeke and he's surprisingly my highest projected RB, I know Rhamondre is out but that seems unlikely vs. PIT?

vaginite fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Dec 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Idk about the others but DO NOT play Zeke.

Stevenson is 10 times the back Zeke is at this point, and he struggled to do anything all season.

Patriots are also tanking at this point.