Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

tbf theres also a dog

Goes to a completely different company and still working with children, smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

johncraig posted:

I find punks recent insta pic with the nxt girls calling them his daughters really weird

That's a normal Wrestling Thing. People you train or otherwise take care of in the business are your Kids, it's just slang. No need for derangement lol

Sydney Bottocks posted:

lmfao

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Sydney Bottocks posted:

He's trying to run a loving daycare here!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

projecthalaxy posted:

tbf theres also a dog

After all this time it turns out that Larry was actually just a really ugly human child.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Kennel posted:

After all this time it turns out that Larry was actually just a really ugly human child.

Real fuckin ugly

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Majinfoose posted:

Real fuckin ugly

you wouldn’t look so hot if you got a door superkicked into your front teeth

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

projecthalaxy posted:

tbf theres also a dog

this made a lot more sense when Cora Jade was Elayna Black

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

JUNGLE BOY posted:

you wouldn’t look so hot if you got a door superkicked into your front teeth

The dog was hosed up way before that

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Stop making GBS threads on the dog he can’t help the fact he was adopted by a giant rear end in a top hat

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
people are getting more mad over a celebrity on the internet they've never met than I think I've ever been mad at anyone I've ever met in my entire life

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

projecthalaxy posted:

You're welcome!

Gion Sina.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

longing for the days when one could just call him CM Henderson without being a big weirdo about it

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Tampa Bae posted:

people are getting more mad over a celebrity on the internet they've never met than I think I've ever been mad at anyone I've ever met in my entire life

What a completely unpredictably new and heretofore unheard of behavior, better comment on it in a really boring way!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

History Comes Inside! posted:

Stop making GBS threads on the dog he can’t help the fact he was adopted by a giant rear end in a top hat

NEVER

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Grendels Dad posted:

What a completely unpredictably new and heretofore unheard of behavior, better comment on it in a really boring way!
certainly feels nice to do more productive things in my free time than stewing over a pro wrestler that can't get along with his coworkers

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Imagine waiting for the presser to begin after All Out where Punk just beat Mox for the title and poo poo posting "Yeah, Punk won tonight but he's gonna gently caress it all up and go crawling back to WWE and be kissing up to Shawn Michaels on an NXT show in a year or so!"

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Tampa Bae posted:

people are getting more mad over a celebrity's dog on the internet they've never met than I think I've ever been mad at anyone I've ever met in my entire life

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Tampa Bae posted:

certainly feels nice to do more productive things in my free time than stewing over a pro wrestler that can't get along with his coworkers

Believe me, I always thought the dog was ugly, and it takes zero time and energy to feel this way. As the kids say, take a chill pill.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I watched the punk NXT promo. That poo poo sucked and I’m not sure who it was for.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

CM Punk can kiss my assss!!!!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

I first misread that as "gentle rubbing" and was very confused for a second there

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I first misread that as "gentle rubbing" and was very confused for a second there

Punk would never give anyone the rub

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
If they make CM Punk a pathetic toady for HHH and Shawn Michaels, I think that works as a gimmick but there's no way he can just go back to "I'm a punk rock rebel who tells it like it is" when he crawled back to WWE after how they treated him and everything he's said about them over the years. He has nothing to offer on the mic imo but he can still put on decent to great matches and I'm sure his WWE will be just fine if he can keep his poo poo together.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

forkboy84 posted:

Is there anything more punk rock than selling out?

"Do I buy Country Life because it's straight edge?"

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Punk would never give anyone the rub

Now the iggy, on the other hand...

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

World Princess posted:

If they make CM Punk a pathetic toady for Nick Aldis, I think that works as a gimmick

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Dave misread a spreadsheet. 30k+ sold so far

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rabid AEW fans spreading FUD as per

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

lol

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I asked, and thusly you all delivered. Bravo.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/SussexCoChicken/status/1733914628021801069?s=20

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

yea ok posted:

Dave misread a spreadsheet. 30k+ sold so far

cope?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

World Princess posted:

If they make CM Punk a pathetic toady for HHH and Shawn Michaels, I think that works as a gimmick but there's no way he can just go back to "I'm a punk rock rebel who tells it like it is" when he crawled back to WWE after how they treated him and everything he's said about them over the years. He has nothing to offer on the mic imo but he can still put on decent to great matches and I'm sure his WWE will be just fine if he can keep his poo poo together.

HHH and HBK aren’t heels in WWE, they’re Papa H and Uncle Shawn, they’re saving wrestling and actually we should send them a fruit basket for all their hard work.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

I promise you, mark, HHH isn't running their twitter account.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Fish Of Doom posted:

I promise you, mark, HHH isn't running their twitter account.

He didn't say he did. "Whoever runs this Twitter..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
lol at Dave

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1733890206388875435