Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/LexisKingWWE/status/1735748137799565711?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I can’t fathom the mindset of someone who would want a cameo from beepie

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva
quick someone pay him to cut a promo on his own facial hair

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

25 bucks for 30 seconds of beepie...

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/EliteClubS0B/status/1736034628161712425?t=7DC7L6mBHyiVWR0gxvwtlA&s=19

The Forbidden Lore

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

cinema

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

I think with CM Punk back, WWE should do one of their patented "worked shoots" and draw on real life events. Have a wrestler who looks like Liv Morgan reveal she was responsible for the crimes because she is Nagrom Vil, the evil opposite enemy of Liv Morgan, and she smoked the marijuana and told the cops she was Liv. If they film it in Canada, she can even smoke some more weed on TV, just like history's true villains (Canadians).

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Every Karrion Kross feud has sucked so much, WWE went "drat this ain't working, we got to change up this guy we actually want to push".

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

[Bryan Alvarez voice] THE LORE OF KARRION KROSS

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

what number of reboots are we on now for kross is this three or four I've lost count

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Sega 32X posted:

I think with CM Punk back, WWE should do one of their patented "worked shoots" and draw on real life events. Have a wrestler who looks like Liv Morgan reveal she was responsible for the crimes because she is Nagrom Vil, the evil opposite enemy of Liv Morgan, and she smoked the marijuana and told the cops she was Liv. If they film it in Canada, she can even smoke some more weed on TV, just like history's true villains (Canadians).

Nagrom Vil is a p cool NXT name.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Hunter will never give up on pushing Baby HHH. He just needs some Motörhead theme music or something, I’m sure he’ll get over THIS time.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Tato posted:

Hunter will never give up on pushing Baby HHH. He just needs some Motörhead theme music or something, I’m sure he’ll get over THIS time.

Baby HHH just made me think of Bobby Roode

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Sad, desperate homeowner reduced to shilling hats to c-league mma viewers to make mortgage, probably

https://twitter.com/ufcfightpass/status/1735862494525100238?s=21&t=J9qMahQsR8oG9TXpzd8tlA

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The gimp mask was such a weird choice

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Orange Carlisle posted:

what number of reboots are we on now for kross is this three or four I've lost count

I think this is at least 3 since going to the main roster. I’m excited about this one being cookie-based. That’s what I assume he means by talking about crumbs and crumbling.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I guess people are thinking the Kross promo is leading to him teaming with AoP and maybe Ellering.

Paul Ellering might be able to make people care.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Karrion Kross and the Authors of Pain is the most cryptocurrency stable possible in the WWE

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
It will always be baffling to me that WWE really did sign Killer Kross because they wanted to use him. I just assumed they had to sign him to get to Scarlett.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Alaois posted:

Karrion Kross and the Authors of Pain is the most cryptocurrency stable possible in the WWE

More like unstable :dumbrim:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

I will never not laugh about a guy getting a Zardoz gimmick.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Well?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Probably Gunther v Drew v Sheamus

Usos vs Owens/Sami is up there too

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Dec 16, 2023

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Gunther vs. Drew vs. Sheamus was pretty great by any metric.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

It's probably gonna be a Roman Reigns snore fest, WWE fans don't care about work rate

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Big fan of the Men's Wrestlemania Showcase Match over here.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Digital Jedi posted:

Probably Gunther v Drew v Sheamus

Usos vs Owens/Sami is up there too

That three way was one of a few WWE matches I saw all year and it kicked rear end

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Whenever Karrion Kross is brought up, I just think of how underwhelming he was on Lucha Underground after being built up as some kind of chaotic and dangerous god worshiped by a drug-addicted Paul London. Honestly, this stupid outfit would have been better as part of his LU persona than what we got.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

drew/gunther/sheamus triple threat or the usos vs sami and owens from mania. those are really the only standouts i can remember

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Melo vs. Dragunov was great. Charlotte vs. Rhea is at least the best women's match of the year. Bad Bunny vs. Priest was super, super entertaining even if it's not what you'd consider a workrate match.

But yeah, I think overall the best match is probably Usos vs. Sami and KO. The Gunther/Drew/Sheamus match would be my runner up.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gavok posted:

Whenever Karrion Kross is brought up, I just think of how underwhelming he was on Lucha Underground after being built up as some kind of chaotic and dangerous god worshiped by a drug-addicted Paul London. Honestly, this stupid outfit would have been better as part of his LU persona than what we got.

Anytime people bring up "oh, LU didn't have a bad season", I say yeah they did, it was that one, and Kross was a specific lowlight/example of it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PWInsider saying Charlotte's surgery is around next week, multiple injuries

quote:

In speaking to one source about the injury, it was described as "likely worse than" just a torn ACL and that there were additional knee injuries but they declined to specify what they may have been. The torn ACL was rumored among talents at Raw this past Monday.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Codependent Poster posted:

Melo vs. Dragunov was great. Charlotte vs. Rhea is at least the best women's match of the year. Bad Bunny vs. Priest was super, super entertaining even if it's not what you'd consider a workrate match.

But yeah, I think overall the best match is probably Usos vs. Sami and KO. The Gunther/Drew/Sheamus match would be my runner up.

Yeah, this is a good list. Bad Bunny vs. Priest was a great time, pure spectacle and cool spots and the crowd was electric. Rhea and Charlotte has since been outmatched by other companies but in WWE proper it's the easy winner for women's matches. The only thing holding me back from Sami/KO vs. Usos is how night 2 ended but that's not something they can control. In the moment it was intense and had an appropriate amount of catharsis, and it is still pretty cool to think that Sami & Kevin main evented a Mania together, but Drew/Sheamus/GUNTHER is exactly my kind of match: lots of chops.

Dragunov and GUNTHER are both consistently excellent even in the WWE context if just because they're both allowed to wrestle completely differently from everyone else.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

loving C tier Sean Connery in Zardoz cosplayer rear end looking motherfucker.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

History Comes Inside! posted:

I can’t fathom the mindset of someone who would want a cameo from beepie

Heh, y-yeah....who would want that....

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

where my fellow incelexuals at

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

How much money would it take for a cameo of Beepie shaving his beard off? (impossible since its drawn with sharpie)

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Beepie had to tell his fans not to expect “Registered Lex Offender” shirts lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/wiretaup/status/1735763520346599492