Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
this just goes again to show how cerebral and intelligent a player Kreider is. he spent years building up his reputation of not being able to control himself around the net. no way he intended to knock it in based on the voluminous amount of evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtHdkK46iIk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

i believe it has to be a "pendulum" kicking motion right? you can easily say Kreider was just trying to stop near the net to knock it in. he didn't wind up at all, so I'm pretty sure that's a clear call. i think lol

They have def overturned very similar plays this year. Still don’t quite get what they are defining as a kicking motion. But IMO whenever it’s a good goal for the rangers that’s the correct call

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Boston is having an off night in a big way, but I've seen the Pens look good like this before then blow a 3 goal lead.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
first shot attempt against goes in? checks out

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That's pretty poor from Ned :(

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
Even Kreider thought it wasn't a goal lol

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

WeaponX posted:

They have def overturned very similar plays this year. Still don’t quite get what they are defining as a kicking motion. But IMO whenever it’s a good goal for the rangers that’s the correct call

I'm okay with them having a wishy-washy definition. I feel like that should only benefit us long term. I feel like we've gotten kinda unlucky on the reviews this year though. Hopefully they're saving the cold envelope for when it really matters

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
Trocheck should have shot that, instead hits Panarin in the face wtf

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Eat that flukey gently caress up, Avs

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ugh here comes the PP against to bring it closer to collapse.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
And then, there is Suter

Of course

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Now ESPN can't even get their mics working jfc

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ned could you not stop that one

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
There’s been 6 goals in the first period in the Flames/Preds game. Not what I was expecting.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Stoked to see another 3 goal lead blown by the Pens.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

I am asking someone to fire Todd Reirden. Please. Pretty pretty please.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That was loving dogshit Letang, but why is Eller reversing that puck and just FIRE THE loving SPECIAL TEAMS COACH.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Stoked to see another 3 goal lead blown by the Pens.
And short-handedly.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

taking a penalty on a breakaway, that's a little unusual

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Severson does thing :siren:

Fake edit- :siren: Somehow this game is tied! :siren:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

For as solid as the Pens were in the first 2 periods they're getting nothing going in the 3rd and still has a back breaker losing goal with 5 minutes or left in the game.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
you know I was a little skeptical when the Bruins said they got Morgan Geekie because they thought he had untapped offensive potential (probably because his brother is good as gently caress) but he's been proving me wrong lately. He's got 14 points in 18 games since he came back from being hurt. I guess "give the puck to Pastrnak" isn't an especially hard assignment though.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
lol Marchment just tried to actually end Josh Manson's life. If that hit had connected Manson would have come out of his skates.

They seem to have a bit of a thing brewing. Try to take each other's heads off each time they play.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

hmm 2 goal lead in the 2nd period against the Avalanche you say

hopefully the Stars don't just randomly stop playing and let the Avs score 15 goals this time.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Maybe sending KJ to Cleveland was the right call. Dude has looked like he has no interest in going back to the minors ever again since he got back.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

an empty net, with ray ferraro on the broadcast...

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

And unclench

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: JOHNNY :siren:

Tarasov win. :toot:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Ugly rear end win but I'll take it. Following up the nice stretch of play with a Caps loss and a blown 5-2 lead mighta been the season for the Pens

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Jamwad Hilder posted:

you know I was a little skeptical when the Bruins said they got Morgan Geekie because they thought he had untapped offensive potential (probably because his brother is good as gently caress) but he's been proving me wrong lately. He's got 14 points in 18 games since he came back from being hurt. I guess "give the puck to Pastrnak" isn't an especially hard assignment though.

Losing Geekie and Sprong has been a big part of lol Kraken this year. Was a nice move. Idk how Heinen has been but he started in Boston and ran hot/cold in Pittsburgh but useful enough guy.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Losing Geekie and Sprong has been a big part of lol Kraken this year. Was a nice move. Idk how Heinen has been but he started in Boston and ran hot/cold in Pittsburgh but useful enough guy.

Yeah Heinen had that one really good year in Boston that priced him out of staying. He's been fine in the bottom six this year. I think he's got like 12 points in 30 games, so nothing special really, but definitely not a liability either. He played for Montgomery in the NCAA so that was a big part of him signing I think. I'll take it for league minimum.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

The Avs intermission crew spent 5 minutes whining about the refs giving the Stars a 4:00 PP instead of a 2:00 PP based on a judgement call about Miro Heiskanen being injured from a high stick and accusing Heiskanen of being a diver is something else.

The Stars scored 30 seconds into the first minor and then not at all during the 2nd so they didn't even end up further behind because of the call.. I wish you could choose what broadcast you want to watch on the sportsnet package :( it used to be that way when it was NHL.tv but not anymore :(

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
That has gone to be one of the dumbest goals that Vladar has let in.

Misanthrope
Jun 10, 2001

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK
Yeah that was beyond terrible... I have no idea how Vladar missed it.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
assssssssssssssssssssssss

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

:siren:Seguin:siren:

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

I feel like Vancouver will score a goal and tie the game :)

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

fisting by many posted:

I feel like Vancouver will score a goal and tie the game :)

I don't see it, they had their looks earlier in the period and couldn't hit the cage..

(maybe they should have played Kuzmenko..)

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Misanthrope posted:

Yeah that was beyond terrible... I have no idea how Vladar missed it.

Not just missed it, but it looked like it was going wide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

They did not score a goal and tie the game :(