Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

That TFW when all 148 Trainz 2 DLC are purchased. (Woke-type soy Jack with two of his hands putting huge legally purchased magnum revolvers and desert eagles in his mouth and a third CWP-licensed hand from off screen putting a M4A1 barrel in my mouth)

In Training posted:

Hey 🙂! There wasn't a subreddit for this game yet, so I started one, volunteered myself for the admin, moderation and automation positions and enacted a blanket ban on any mention of the Patch 2.1.34a changes to the AWP. 340 infractions have been recorded so far. I am your armour. Your unshakeable mountain. I will follow you to the ends of the earth and into realms beyond. Hope the Season 2 roadmap stream goes Awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*patting kid on the head after deleting all the roms from his computer at the 23:59:59 mark after download* When you grow up and do the math and realize 80 dollars for the convenience of a standard edition digital copy is fairly loving generous considering how hard it is to make games these days, you might feel more guilty about your actions. Try showing some love and support to those who make this world so great instead of spreading vile hate and pain. *climbs back through the kids window with surprising agility for a mentally ill obese gamer and down a tree causing it to bend over, disappearing silently into the night*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

*patting kid on the head after deleting all the roms from his computer at the 23:59:59 mark after download* When you grow up and do the math and realize 80 dollars for the convenience of a standard edition digital copy is fairly loving generous considering how hard it is to make games these days, you might feel more guilty about your actions. Try showing some love and support to those who make this world so great instead of spreading vile hate and pain. *climbs back through the kids window with surprising agility for a mentally ill obese gamer and down a tree causing it to bend over, disappearing silently into the night*

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Actually if you factor in inflation games have never been cheaper. Sooooo yeah. Talk more poo poo about the Day One Digital Deluxe value. I have plenty of graphs to share.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

In Training posted:

Actually if you factor in inflation games have never been cheaper. Sooooo yeah. Talk more poo poo about the Day One Digital Deluxe value. I have plenty of graphs to share.

Lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

In Training posted:

----------------

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
really loving lovely thing to say considering you know that dev reads this thread. you referring to that implies that you wanted them to see that too.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

john romero seein a thread called "I just want to show the devs some support" and gettin bold

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

john romero seein a thread called "I just want to show the devs some support" and gettin bold

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

John Romero posted:

really loving lovely thing to say considering you know that dev reads this thread. you referring to that implies that you wanted them to see that too.

I LOVE developers! gently caress you. How dare you.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Using my powers of time stop to repeatedly bludgeon John Romero (poster)’s head with various objects, seeing which one does more damage

----------------

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
haha yeah man. im so excited for the game, of course i followed you guys on twitter. and cohost. and blusky. and facebook. and youtube. and tumblr. and instagram. and threads. and tiktok. and i even wishlisted the game on steam.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

John Romero posted:

I've been a Gigamaidens backer since 2012, so now what the gently caress.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Whoa! Huge shift in tone this week, haha. Look: I get that everybody is frustrated about the quality/shipping of the physical Kickstarter rewards (compliments on the hand-sketched avatars are mysteriously absent :rolleyes: ), but can we have just a little less negativity about something that was clearly a problem with the third party vendor? We're all PixelProm supporters on this forum and I'd LIKE to believe we all still believe in Faerunner's vision. This kind of toxicity is why every game is AAA copypasta, fam. I think everyone here knows me so just throwing my hat into the ring if a volunteer community engagement officer is required. :angel:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
*tears welling up in eyes* I just.... I love the loving devs so much... gently caress. I can't believe that some people.... some people just don't loving care. I need some time alone. *hops in voice chat with mic on*

----------------

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

okay. Okay!! *deep breath* I'm genuinely sorry I called you a slur. Just getting a little tired of the word "unbalanced" get thrown around here when things are still in Beta.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
*wearing the kickstarter exclusive tshirt and the gamestop preorder exclusive baseball cap and custom made full print pants* look its okay if youre not as into the most premier immersion sim experience of all time as i am but that doesnt mean you get to yuck my yum

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I've been a Gigamaidens backer since 2012, so now what the gently caress.

ol yeller posted:

*tears welling up in eyes* I just.... I love the loving devs so much... gently caress. I can't believe that some people.... some people just don't loving care. I need some time alone. *hops in voice chat with mic on*

lol

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ol yeller posted:

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lol

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Okay chucklefuck, that’s enough. You’ve had your fun but no one wants to read your posts anymore. Game developers provide an important service and should be treated with respect. Video games saved lives during COVID (BTW COVID is still VERY MUCH a thing). FYAD is a few forums up.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao at everything

well almost everything

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao at everything

well almost everything

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao at everything

well almost everything

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao at everything

well almost everything

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao at everything

well almost everything

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao at everything

well almost everything

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao at everything

well almost everything

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Crying at the annual Warframe convention: because I thought it would be hype as gently caress

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Crying at the annual Warframe convention: because I thought it would be hype as gently caress

Lmfao

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

If we don't show the devs enough support they might run away and join the circus. That would be bad for gaming.