Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Ibblebibble posted:

I'm not Pomu.
I'm fuwawa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

This is just a bunch of words strung together

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Liver Pomu Rainpuff sounds like something you'd order at an upscale restaurant only for it to just be chopped liver, potatoes and some fruit sauce

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Fluffdaddy posted:

That’s most sentences

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Fluffdaddy posted:

yeah they're usually completely mechanical when it comes to announcing their talents are leaving, considering how many have quit nijisanji in the past. this is a big one though, pomu's one of their biggest EN talents and from the first wave of english-speaking ones.

she had major plans for an event she wanted to hold last year, set a bunch of things up, then niji put the kibosh on it and she broke down on stream about it. it doesn't really surprise me that she started making plans to move on after that went down.

e: yeahhhh she literally mentioned "she started thinking about this last year" in the announcement stream going on right now so that was probably the catalyst for this happening. bummer, but not expected, niji has been pretty bad to some of their talents.

Arc Hammer posted:

Liver Pomu Rainpuff sounds like something you'd order at an upscale restaurant only for it to just be chopped liver, potatoes and some fruit sauce
"liver" is such a terrible term, just call them "talents" or whatever

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jan 5, 2024

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Liver and onions

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Larryb posted:

I have no earthly idea who or what this is

You could fill a library with the things you don't know.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Watching Vinland Saga, it rules, especially S2. Find it deeply disturbing that some people think it’s not only worse than S1 but just not great in general because it’s not about fighting now.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Last Celebration posted:

Watching Vinland Saga, it rules, especially S2. Find it deeply disturbing that some people think it’s not only worse than S1 but just not great in general because it’s not about fighting now.

Feel like I hear more takes about how there are people that don't like S2 than I hear takes from people not liking S2 if I'm being honest!

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Winland Saga.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sleng Teng posted:

Winland Saga.

:hai:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Sleng Teng posted:

Winland Saga.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I liked season 2 a lot but the episodes with Arneid's husband kinda dragged and killed a lot of the momentum that was built up by Ketil's voyage to the capital. It recovered fast, however and the ending was splendid.

My brother on the other hand didn't finish the season because he couldn't stand all the farming. He liked Season 1 well enough so it's a question of what he actually liked about the series.

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jan 5, 2024

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

gamers, should I buy stranger of paradise on sale for $36 bucks w/dlc even though I'm not able to physically play action games again yet, or should I remain a patient gamer? only the important questions today.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Sleng Teng posted:

gamers, should I buy stranger of paradise on sale for $36 bucks w/dlc even though I'm not able to physically play action games again yet, or should I remain a patient gamer? only the important questions today.

Patient Gamer..It'll surely be on sale by the time you recover IMO. Possibly even for less.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Sleng Teng posted:

i bet there's a cheaper sale by the time you're able to play it

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Patient Gamer..It'll surely be on sale by the time you recover IMO. Possibly even for less.

Southern Cassowary posted:

i bet there's a cheaper sale by the time you're able to play it

good points... hell, perhaps they'll even make the pc and deck versions good by then. crisis averted

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

owned

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

You could fill a library with the things you don't know.

lol

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
kind of the opposite tbh

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Sleng Teng posted:

good points... hell, perhaps they'll even make the pc and deck versions good by then. crisis averted

theres no making the pc version better, it's on par with console at this point and will never get more optimized cause that's just how the nioh 2 engine runs

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Edit: Nevermind

Larryb fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Jan 5, 2024

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

The Colonel posted:

theres no making the pc version better, it's on par with console at this point and will never get more optimized cause that's just how the nioh 2 engine runs

RIP. probably will go with a console sale then (better picture on the big tv). thank you!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Larryb posted:

I assume they’re some streamer I don’t care about?

You've been given the tools to find out yourself, my man.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Larryb posted:

I assume they’re some streamer I don’t care about?

i know death threats are yada daijoubou.... but i loving wish you were graduated in her stead. piece of poo poo! hnnnnggggguuuoooo!!!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Dongicus posted:

i know death threats are yada daijoubou.... but i loving wish you were graduated in her stead. piece of poo poo! hnnnnggggguuuoooo!!!

so true!

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Edit: Nevermind

Larryb fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jan 5, 2024

copy
Jul 26, 2007

*so calm and serene i'm about to ascend to the celestial realm* ah yes you are sincerely furious at me over something trivial. How droll.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The upset one here...

Is you!!!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

pretty confident nobody is mad here...

yet

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

copy posted:

yet

bitch

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ssx tricky tricky gauge but it says ANGRY lol

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

this guy doesnt know who pomu rainpuff is. yikes.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

copy posted:

yet

Buddy. I’m always mad. That’s the secret for being “online”

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Larryb posted:

So you’re getting upset that I didn’t know who a Vtuber was. Ok then

I think it's more that like 80% of your posts are asking someone to explain something you could have found out about with a 3 second Google search instead of posting.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

copy posted:

yet

i am

Let’s kill em!!!!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I mald at fighting games

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I think it's more that like 80% of your posts are asking someone to explain something you could have found out about with a 3 second Google search instead of posting.

Pretty sure that applies to anyone who asks a question here to be fair, most things are easily Googleable

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

oh im not the only one who noticed lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Larryb posted:

Pretty sure that applies to anyone who asks a question here to be fair, most things are easily Googleable

Yeah but most people will add a comment or tell a joke most of the time.