Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Without college ball how will you have moments like Gordon Hayward is savior of the universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Poppers posted:

Actually it's even fwreakin better when they didn't go there. Lol

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wow UofM had an amazing season in 2012. gently caress if only I were 40 years younger. I coulda been there man.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Poppers posted:

Actually it's even fwreakin better when they didn't go there. Lol

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

In Training posted:

Wow UofM had an amazing season in 2012. gently caress if only I were 40 years younger. I coulda been there man.

How do you name a college U of M when there are like 14 states that begin with M.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Salvor_Hardin posted:

How do you name a college U of M when there are like 14 states that begin with M.

UW has the same thing going on.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Applying to UWHealth and UWMedicine like :staredog:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

50 year old man crying after uw's embarrassing defeat

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

March Madness is cool but only b/c tournaments are objectively awesome.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
college basketball games from 1950-infinity are all like 41-36 with no dunks and no broken ankles and zero swag. if you cross somebody over they send goons to your mothers house and threaten to repossess her car

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Get rid of the soy cucked FIFA-rear end group stage of the IST and make it a chad redpilled 30 team double elim tournament. Then we can get rid of NCAA basketball entirely.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

aids

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

the IST should get to experiment with different rules. since they have different courts already push the 3 point line back and eliminate the corners. let us see what that would look like

also on one of the courts the AgroCrag is there. there's a net at the top and it's worth 7 points but you have to dunk it

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

What in the world is Milwaukee doing to Boston :staredog:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Poppers posted:

What in the world is Milwaukee doing to Boston :staredog:

boston didnt show up to play today. none of them have hit a jump shot yet this whole game

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

They had to go to OT last night to beat the Wolves who were on the second night of a back to back when they flew into Boston that morning and didn't have two starters.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Azathoth posted:

They had to go to OT last night to beat the Wolves who were on the second night of a back to back when they flew into Boston that morning and didn't have two starters.

they shot literally 5% from 3 in the first half

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

they had to give giannis one since dame has been sucking rear end

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

This is completely nuts and I am absolutely not watching it

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

loquacius posted:

This is completely nuts and I am absolutely not watching it

i have it on in the background at work. the bench in the 2nd half is shooting better than the starters did in the 1st half

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Poppers posted:

Without college ball how will you have moments like Gordon Hayward is savior of the universe
also anyone who followed KU could have told you like a decade ago that wiggins was gonna underperform expectations

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

OKC beat Portland by 62 points o_o

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

well that wasn't very nice of them

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Yossarian-22 posted:

OKC beat Portland by 62 points o_o
the blazers are dogshit and okc is rallying around giddey to beat the charge on the court

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Ice Cube has officially gone on-record as pro- Brian Scalabrine

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

loquacius posted:

Ice Cube has officially gone on-record as pro- Brian Scalabrine

views?

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

“I’m closer to LeBron than you are to me” - Brian Scalabrine

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Poppers posted:

“I’m closer to LeBron than you are to me” - Brian Scalabrine

hes right

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

remember when he had people try to play him 1v1 and just absolutely cooked everyone even the D1 NCAA dude who showed up

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

indigi posted:

remember when he had people try to play him 1v1 and just absolutely cooked everyone even the D1 NCAA dude who showed up

yah. turns out you have to be pretty good to make it to bench rider in the nba for 10 seasons or w.e

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

indigi posted:

lol he’s epic

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
gay young

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Poppers posted:

lol he’s epic

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/nuggets/status/...gainst-pelicans

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I stopped watching Celtics/Rockets in favor of football but apparently Tatum got ejected from a game we won by 32 points lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

loquacius posted:

I stopped watching Celtics/Rockets in favor of football but apparently Tatum got ejected from a game we won by 32 points lol

refs missed like 3 straight shooting fouls on him and then he had the nerve to complain about it and shake his arm and walk away. ejection

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

warning: this video is hard to watch. tatum was totally unhinged

https://packaged-media.redd.it/e92x...c7d83eb6289#t=0

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

A blowout against the Wizards?! SELL THE FICKING TEAM ASSHOLES! ITS OVER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

fart simpson posted:

refs missed like 3 straight shooting fouls on him and then he had the nerve to complain about it and shake his arm and walk away. ejection

My initial reaction was "if it was me, and that poo poo was happening to me while we were up by 30 points, maybe I just tell the ref to go gently caress himself and get kicked out so I can go play Steam Deck in a locker room hot tub while the bench finishes the game," but yeah he didn't even get to have a satisfying-looking meltdown about it