Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
what a deflection by Nic Hague - beautiful, like he practiced that a million times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
my cat has unfortunately discovered that pawing at the power button on my computer case makes a clicking sound that she likes, so i missed that goal as my computer was resetting.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Panel going on about how Jones can’t be perfect forever like none of them saw the freaking Ottawa game I was at two weeks ago

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Let us go the Pens, but the best I think I can hope for is gong show on this game.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Martin literally tripped Matthews seconds before that play, could not be more transparent how the refs react to the crowd

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Koopa Kid posted:

Panel going on about how Jones can’t be perfect forever like none of them saw the freaking Ottawa game I was at two weeks ago

Not ideal start that.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Well that's some loving bullshit.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Not ideal start that.

Bad rebound from Jones but a big screen on a long lob shot, probably shouldn’t have made it to the net to begin with tbh

Also the Leafs should have been the team on the PP to begin with, so

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Koopa Kid posted:

Bad rebound from Jones

lol that shot was going nearly a foot wide.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Keefe can start holding Marner accountable for terrible neutral zone turnovers any time now

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

I don't think Keefe could hold anything accountable.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I'm still laughing that Gord Miller says he has the same illness that's been ravaging the Leafs since they went to California but nobody's allowed to hint at what it is.

*cough* upper respiratory tract infection

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That's a great pass and really poor coverage from Carter. Please don't play the 4th line like that.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

One issue with the refs giving the Isles a freebie is that they also have Sorokin in net

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I’ve been critical of Knies’ production in his spot but you can’t set up Matthews any better than that and the Leafs can’t afford a miss against this team

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

:siren: :siren:

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Oh hey, there's a shot of Jake Virtanen. Good thing Canucks drafted him instead of whoever that Swedish guy in the 2014 draft was.

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

Brock with his 26th and 27th goal in the 42nd game of the season.

Almost paid a price to trade him a few months ago!

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

drat what a play by… Gregor?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

VOTE1 posted:

Brock with his 26th and 27th goal in the 42nd game of the season.

Almost paid a price to trade him a few months ago!

Boy I really wish the Pens had traded Marino for him. Thanks Hextall. You gently caress.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Koopa Kid posted:

drat what a play by… Gregor?

That looked like Marner to Matthews.

It would've been nice if Bertuzzi had scored on that low slot chance earlier instead of over handling it and releasing it way too late.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Precambrian Video Games posted:

That looked like Marner to Matthews.

It would've been nice if Bertuzzi had scored on that low slot chance earlier instead of over handling it and releasing it way too late.

Puck’s bounced up on its own on a few plays so far, I’ll blame the ice and give Bert a pass

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

What the gently caress is happening on this PP

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
nucks baby aw yea

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Please stop playing Jeff Carter.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Pretty much every Leaf looks like poo poo so far but Domi especially

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

Boy I really wish the Pens had traded Marino for him. Thanks Hextall. You gently caress.

Would have received atleast a second round pick as well..

Now it’s Kuzmenko who has negative value - although I can see him being happily picked up by a tanking team (guy who scores pretty well, crowd favourite but will give up enough to not ruin your draft position)

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Please keep playing Jeff Carter.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Lou Lamoriello jumpscare on the broadcast

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Lotto line is too good not to play together... what do they do about the 2nd line?

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Very, very pleased to end that awful period tied

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
vanecek to waivers

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

why the hell did vanecek get the start in a crucial game? what is up with these lines? lindy ruff is SENILE

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Oh, Luke Glendening is still in the league huh

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Stop playing Carter and honestly the 4th line in general. Move Rust to the 3rd line and put Smith back. Hope for a lot of luck. Pens have been awful at defending inside so big credit to Vancouver there.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Go Joey Go Kraken!

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Nice start to the period

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Kinda surprised they pulled Nedeljkovic. There weren't many shots but I wouldn't blame him for letting those chances in.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Ew Romanov scored

Leafs burned by the ol’ broken stick with long change shift