Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I wish I was snowed in.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
I'm not snowed in. I'm iced in. I don't even get the pleasant view it's just frozen roads and sleet so heavy I hear it on my roof.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I wish snow still existed...

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
snow ftw...

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ohtori Akio posted:

snow ftw...

Welcome back....For now.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Welcome back....For now.

:)

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Ohtori Akio posted:

snow ftw...

This

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Welcome back....For now.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I miss snow, doesn’t happen that often here

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

it's 70 here

what's snow

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Snow warning here, I'll believe it when I see it though

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

:'(

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 5 days!)

Sometimes I imagine being snowed in, and sending out a drone out for supplies.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Megamissen posted:

-5, Blizzard, strong wind... very cozy weather today

I just have minus ten temperatures here with moderate wind. I'm hoping it'll warm up so I can dig my car out of the latest blizzard and go grocery shopping, I'm out of food.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

le sigh...

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
this ik permaprobe thing is extremely fail

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Wow that's been going on since December.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Captain Invictus posted:

Yeah that's why I hesitate to post at all in certain forums. Mostly the fyadlites because they tend to have more vindictive IKs.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Captain Invictus posted:

having an actual scripted timer to remind him to do it makes it even more fail in the most goon of ways

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

symbolic posted:

having an actual scripted timer to remind him to do it makes it even more fail in the most goon of ways

why not just set a clock to go off every six hours

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'd probably get tired of chaining someone before even hitting the tenth one...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

that being said if that trump thread ik guy ever posts here i'll probably do the same for him

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Southern Cassowary posted:

why not just set a clock to go off every six hours

unsure but it's extremely funny knowing that he hasn't been asleep/away from his computer for longer than like 5 hours and 45 minutes for the past two weeks

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 5 days!)

have him declare sanctuary here like in Notre Dame

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

symbolic posted:

unsure but it's extremely funny knowing that he hasn't been asleep/away from his computer for longer than like 5 hours and 45 minutes for the past two weeks

yeah i got better poo poo to do with my time lol. not going to schedule my life around a dumb internet beef.

also if free coke and meth snorting guy is indicative of the quality of conversation in the trump thread then like, yeah...

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

if theyre smart enough to write a greasemonkey script to remind them to probate, they almost definitely went all the way and just had the script click the button for them and are lying about it because iks have gotten in trouble for automating chain probes before

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

homeless snail posted:

if theyre smart enough to write a greasemonkey script to remind them to probate, they almost definitely went all the way and just had the script click the button for them and are lying about it because iks have gotten in trouble for automating chain probes before

also tbh i've been thinking this since i first heard about the greasemonkey script

particularly because the second half mentions checking for slurs/sig length

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

homeless snail posted:

IKs have lost buttons for that and honestly i wouldn't doubt it

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The secret is to never use your buttons

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQW6j6h4R38

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

homeless snail posted:

it's this

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
If the chain probe is automated, they must have added in a randomized element because the probes aren't precisely 6 hours long and the differences seem to vary across the 1st page of the Leper's colony. Still seems like overstepping the bounds of what IKs are supposed to do, even if it's not automated.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Sucka rear end poo poo

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

She knew she was playing with fire I'm afraid. Hands are tied, etc.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
drat if only there was some sort of...higher level user who could close threads or make decisions to shut down a lovely thread that everyone but the 15 users that frequent it thinks suck rear end and are generating weird insular losers.

It's a shame but all we have are town jesters.

The Mashle Season 2 OP is way too good for such a mid show.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I've been re-reading MHA at work the past few weeks when I have downtime and got past where I was originally way back (right after they rescue Eri) and now I'm just past the arc where it's the league of villains fighting the metahuman liberation front and I love Toga and Twice. They are my fav bad guys. Shame I heard they get owned in aan unsatisfying manner later on! oh well.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

She knew she was playing with fire I'm afraid. Hands are tied, etc.

unfortunately thus, however extremely fail it is she's walking into it

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I've been re-reading MHA at work the past few weeks when I have downtime and got past where I was originally way back (right after they rescue Eri) and now I'm just past the arc where it's the league of villains fighting the metahuman liberation front and I love Toga and Twice. They are my fav bad guys. Shame I heard they get owned in aan unsatisfying manner later on! oh well.

i think you were being trolled, they pretty much get the most satisfying wrap ups for the villains outside of maybe All for One as of the current chapter.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

The Mashle Season 2 OP is way too good for such a mid show.

Creepy Nuts is a great band. Also, even bad shows deserve good openings imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
toga is like one of the only characters i've heard positive things about in the final arc lol