Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Doodles posted:

So it's an anime version of "The Story of O?" After that first episode of "Gushing Over Magical Girls," I could see them trying it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Grew too cocky after manifesting the Elf on a Diet anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
the hokkaido gal show is very adorable

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Xelkelvos posted:

Still enjoying It's Time for "Torture". The first real "torture" in the series. I do like the enhancements they've been making. Many of the jokes are fundamentally the same between torturers but it's fun and light and sometimes that's all that's needed.

yeah it's keeping me invested and smiling so far. feels like it'll end up as a good and lighthearted 7/10 seasonal, always down with those

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

WHO DA BEST? I'M DA BEST! OHHHH YEEAAAHH

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Spookydonut posted:

the hokkaido gal show is very adorable

It is but also seems like it would not be improved by the addition of more gals like the op keeps threatening

Wait what am I saying

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

Sakurazuka posted:

It is but also seems like it would not be improved by the addition of more gals like the op keeps threatening

Wait what am I saying

the question is will this take a harem route ala hajimete no gal or the girlfriends for my male friends route ala last season's gal romance anime

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Doodles posted:

So it's an anime version of "The Story of O?" After that first episode of "Gushing Over Magical Girls," I could see them trying it.

This doesn’t matter to anyone but me and I usually don’t make this kind of post but if you end up reregging I want you to know that I seriously hate this bullshit.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Anyway I’ve started watching a sign of affection and it is excellent. Slightly jealous of the male lead, I wish I could have flown off to Laos or similar for a weekend as a student

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i dated a deaf girl once and we broke up cause she got really mad about how bleach ended. will sign of affection cover this.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Checked out Maboroshi. Sadly it gets pretty muddled in a way that heavily waters down the emotions at play. I normally enjoy stuff Mari Okada is involved in but this was a rare miss for me. Alas.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

wonder why there seem to be no north american distributors for Pon no Michi

I'm hoping that it's just that the distribution fees were too high for the expected content but hopefully Crunchyroll picks it up at some point.

(I also have Netflix and HiDive subs so that would be fine too, although the latter is much more likely than the former)

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Endorph posted:

i dated a deaf girl once and we broke up cause she got really mad about how bleach ended. will sign of affection cover this.

I don’t know but i hope so. What were the complaints btw

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1747191503678562445?t=VeXrUfWaeZTtaSFWSbOfiA&s=19

Em?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
A lot of people seem to be guessing Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint.

quote:

"Omniscient Reader” tells the story of an ordinary businessman whose favorite comic has just come to life; as he grapples with his newfound reality, he tries to figure out how this happened in the first place. When the world is faced with destruction, only one man knows how it ends—because he is the Omniscient Reader.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Can't believe they're doing an anime of Metroid Other M

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Big O Moderoid collab

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Endorph posted:

Oh so it was your fault how bleach ended

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Bleach now joins Andor and the Digimon movie on destroying relationships

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 8 days!)

The demon slayer/SAO credits threw me off cause I’m like is that related, but no it just picked two random titles i assume they publish for NA

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Julias posted:

A lot of people seem to be guessing Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint.

If they gonna spell that out letter by letter it's gonna take a while.

I, instead, believe they're just meditating. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

More seriously, if they're done on the 18th, I suppose they stop at Omni?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Orange Mario

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
Per the tweet, O and M have separate teasers and probably indicate multiple announcements. So idk if people are accounting for that when guessing ORV, since I can fully Believe it would get an anime but that still leaves M as a mystery.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

my best guess is monogatari, aniplex produces that and theres unadapted stories that start with those letters.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1747215533047742801?t=lg_huHjo9CRiip1i_dJR1A&s=19

Hawaiian honeymoon perhaps?

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

lycoreco stay winning

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Hope it's something new and not a recap to bridge between a new series. Not that I'd mind that I just want new stories

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
i just hope it's real :pray:

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Doodles posted:

Like cmon at least wait for a slavery isekai to come up, then at least you’d be on topic and only catch a probe

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sleng Teng posted:

I don’t know but i hope so. What were the complaints btw
ichigo/rukia should have been canon

she was right to be clear

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Fangz posted:

Oh so it was your fault how bleach ended

yes im kubo tite

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Endorph posted:

yes im kubo tite

draw more stylish people with swords please

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Endorph posted:

yes im kubo tite

You both spelled and pronounced tight wrong my man

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Endorph posted:

tragedy for the story, but such good posting afterwards

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Endorph posted:

drat straight :hai:

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Endorph posted:

Was she a Rukia x Ichigo fan or some thing?

Endorph posted:

ah... she was

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

who wasn't

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Was gonna drop the Angel and Devil show during episode 2, but the second half got some laughs out of me.

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

It's just going to be that one scene from Hard Ticket to Hawaii [1987) with the skater guy getting blown up in mid air with a rocket launcher but this time the two musclehead himbos will be Takina and Chisato.

Also "OM" obviously stands for "Only Meganekko" which is a harem anime where all the girls wear glasses

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Again, separate projects most likely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

endorphs ex was right