Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Further lol that the Rockets missed the tech free throw btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Utah Jazz are 14-4 in their last 18 and now 1 game over .500, just .5 games behind Phoenix. They started the year 4-11

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Yossarian-22 posted:

Utah Jazz are 14-4 in their last 18 and now 1 game over .500, just .5 games behind Phoenix. They started the year 4-11

ok, magic

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

boston celtics are 14-4 in their last 18 and now 21 games over .500, just 3 games ahead of milwaukee. they started the year 9-1.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

fart simpson posted:

boston celtics are 14-4 in their last 18 and now 21 games over .500, just 3 games ahead of milwaukee. they started the year 9-1.

Was nice to bounce back and gently caress up the Rockets after that last abberation.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

The Boston Celtics are a clown team and are going to lose 4-2 to the Knicks in the 2nd round of the playoffs

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
It's entirely possible

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

fart simpson posted:

What I'm gathering from this is that the Jazz are as good as Boston. ty for the clarification

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Poppers posted:

The Boston Celtics are a clown team and are going to lose 4-2 to the Knicks in the 2nd round of the playoffs

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
early in the Celtics broadcast scalabrine was talking about Jeff green and was like “it’s a long story and I won’t be getting into it, but Jeff green saved my life once.”

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Squinky v2.0 posted:

early in the Celtics broadcast scalabrine was talking about Jeff green and was like “it’s a long story and I won’t be getting into it, but Jeff green saved my life once.”

lol

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Squinky v2.0 posted:

I would like for him to get into it

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Squinky v2.0 posted:

lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Poppers posted:

I would like for him to get into it

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
something that is a guarantee multiple times a season in all sports is a really good team randomly catching a beatdown from one of the worst teams, but it's still very surprising every time it happens

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

gently caress. Dame Time extended winning streak against Kings to 17

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/samtrayter/status/1746554393468572047

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i think its funny theyre sitting out embiid during all of the potentially difficult games, bringing him out only to play well against the bad teams at home just to break that kareem record about consecutive games with X stats or w/e

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
the 76ers know they’ll never make a championship run so they have to chase meaningless regular season statistical poo poo instead of winning games against real playoff teams

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The nets fuckin suck

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

In Training posted:

The nets fuckin suck

all they need to do to compete is to trade some of their collection of role players and picks for 3 superstar players. im thinking a sharpshooting tall wing and two top level skill guards should get them back into contention. idk why they havent tried this

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Embiid should probably rest until mid-March if he wants to actually make a difference in the postseason

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
easy win for the 76ers tonight, nugs have entire starting 5 on the injury report lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fart simpson posted:

all they need to do to compete is to trade some of their collection of role players and picks for 3 superstar players. im thinking a sharpshooting tall wing and two top level skill guards should get them back into contention. idk why they havent tried this

:blastu:

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Watch out league. 2024 is the Year of Ben Simmons

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
biid needs to play 37 of the remaining 44 games to stay mvp eligible

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

ex post facho posted:

biid needs to play 37 of the remaining 44 games to stay mvp eligible

he will

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
running maxey into the ground ft...well not win

edit: lol i was bullshitting but he is the league leader in mpg

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

watching the game and breathing

no thoughts

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

is embiid playing

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

yeah

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

and the hospital nuggets are winning?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

not atm but it’s close

Denver is really
good. best team I’ve seen all year by a lot

oh and Boston I guess

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

fart simpson posted:

is embiid playing

Mostly flopping and complaining but there is some playing going on too.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
embiid is not a likeable player

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

yeah my wife thinks he unfun to watch

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

euphronius posted:

yeah my wife thinks he unfun to watch

buy her an account. she sounds smart

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

sixers nuggets may have a 160 point half

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

my wife, who doesnt really like to watch basketball, thought the in season tournament courts looked cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

156 point half haha

nba crazy these days