Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Sub-Actuality)

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

the music in the vbandit cave kicks rear end + my mutant deathgazed the boss on turn 1 and insta killed it. this game rules lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

grieving for Gandalf posted:

gee if it's that kind of short, do we really need until the 7th

if anything view it as a favor to the yakuza gamers

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

if anything view it as a favor to the yakuza gamers

yep that's exactly why

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been saying this.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

: Enter the tower for the first time

: Collect two spheres

this game is sick, opened it to play for a little and ended up doing nothing else all night lol. also this mutant skill seems ridiculous

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

These Medusas are insane

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
: Defeat Lucifer (PLATINUM)

the fight before Lucifer with Beelzebub gave me a harder time because i had to keep recalling my horsemen. two targeted snowballs to the face and he was down. Devil Summoner 2 is a fantastic game, great pick mbt.

turn off signatures

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
NOOOO SAKE YOU FUCKIN RAT now i can't cheese every boss :( :( :(

...ahem...

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCPTBjMw9D0

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

: Get a human character to 99 strength and agility

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

time to roll for February

The next month-long game pick goes to #27, Leadthumb! Congrats and let me know your game/trophy choices when you can.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

I think my ESPer is stuck at 98 mana.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Vadun posted:

I think my ESPer is stuck at 98 mana.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

turn off signatures

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

time to roll for February

The next month-long game pick goes to #27, Leadthumb! Congrats and let me know your game/trophy choices when you can.

jesus christ it actually is going to be La-Mulana 2 February

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Suggestion: instead of having some people labeled as "out" on the list based on activity at some point in the past, maybe have a rule that if your name is pulled and you haven't earned a trophy in 4 months or something, your pick is lost.

(I genuinely don't know whether this helps me by getting the next list generated sooner, or the opposite, it just seems more correct to me)

Also if you can't get this data easily and it's a pain, please disregard this entirely.

Ditocoaf fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Jan 27, 2024

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ditocoaf posted:

Suggestion: instead of having some people labeled as "out" on the list based on activity at some point in the past, maybe have a rule that if your name is pulled and you haven't earned a trophy in 4 months or something, your pick is lost.

(I genuinely don't know whether this helps me by getting the next list generated sooner, or the opposite, it just seems more correct to me)

Also if you can't get this data easily and it's a pain, please disregard this entirely.

nah

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
They should cut everyone from the pick list except me.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

They should cut everyone from the pick list except me.

you meant me right

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Ditocoaf posted:

Create a new out list containing only this guy.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ditocoaf posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

i dont know what im doing lol. i realized early on that hp 100s still give +1 even at high level so why not just keep spamming those over and over. i was going to get 999 but got bored about 76 in

wild game, definitely babys first jrpg. i dont think its very good, but its kind of cool how it mashes all these different systems together. great game to mindlessly grind while you watch 90 day fiance

: Enter the tower for the first time
: Get a human character to 99 strength and agility
: Get a mutant character to 99 mana (PLATINUM)
: Beat the game