Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
What an ugly poopy game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
South Carolina good?

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

South Carolina good?

North Carolina baaaaaaad.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Frogs down Tech.

Frogs would be much scarier if they could make free throws!!

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
what the hell Georgia Tech where did that come from

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

elentar posted:

what the hell Georgia Tech where did that come from

They’ve beaten Duke, UNC, and Clemson while losing every other ACC game

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

poo poo I think we might be good at basketball

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Ungratek posted:

They’ve beaten Duke, UNC, and Clemson while losing every other ACC game

Extremely cursed.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Boo Buie has a chance to do the funniest thing today.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
after we murder Boo Buie tonight, he will be referred to as "Daniel" at his funeral

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I can't watch the game tonight but win or lose: boo buie

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Kentucky plays their 20th game of the season tonight. With Justin Edwards and DJ Wagner out, they still have not played a single game with all scholarship players available.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Kentucky plays their 20th game of the season tonight. With Justin Edwards and DJ Wagner out, they still have not played a single game with all scholarship players available.

An incredible innovation in anti-scouting.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The refs just decided in this game that they are calling zero fouls on Purdue and they are still losing lol

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Boo Buie over Zach Edey, falling away with the shot clock running out. He's so insanely clutch.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

mcmagic posted:

The refs just decided in this game that they are calling zero fouls on Purdue and they are still losing lol

Missed free throws and NW 50+% from 3. Very frustrating.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/TheFieldOf68/status/1752865941614911689

Big ten refs baby

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

lol @ that not being a 4 point play. just incredible.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

mcmagic posted:

lol @ that not being a 4 point play. just incredible.

You can't do the Reggie Miller kick anymore.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

There is no game of basketball at any level where a 36-8 free throw disparity is justified.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I wanted Collins to punch a ref. He loving had it. And he's right.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
mizzou is going winless in SEC play lol

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
gently caress Daniel Buie

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

mcmagic posted:

There is no game of basketball at any level where a 36-8 free throw disparity is justified.

lol wound up 46-8

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

mcmagic posted:

i've seen nba games where that is absolutely deserved. usually with one team initiating contact on offense a lot and that same team playing 'ole defense on the other end

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Poque posted:

gently caress Daniel Buie

Booooooo

Buie

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Ugh, this is why you foul up 3 with 13 seconds left. Florida hits a 3 to send this game to overtime.

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery

Poque posted:

gently caress Daniel
HIS NAME IS BOO

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Ugh, this is why you foul up 3 with 13 seconds left. Florida hits a 3 to send this game to overtime.

:sigh:

Internet Savant
Feb 14, 2008
20% Off Coupon for 15 dollars per month - sign me up!

OPAONI posted:

North Carolina baaaaaaad.

Memphis is imploding. 4 game losing steak that Includes home court losses to USF and now Rice. I don't think Penny is getting fired, but if it was essentially any other coach...

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

lol losing to this dogshit penn state team at home. just pathetic.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Daniel

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I will see you in temecula!!!!!!!!°

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I didn't watch the game but I saw the free throw number and lmao.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Scott Van Pelt said it was the biggest disparity they could find in the last 25 years.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
There is nothing that a Wisconsin team won't do, no matter the sport, to piss away a top ten ranking immediately.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

NEBRASKETBALL

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Nebraska's on pace to be undefeated at home and winless on the road. Torvik has them as comfortable favorites in their remaining home games. They're underdogs in all their road games, but at Ohio State and Michigan are coinflips.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Abugadu posted:

There is nothing that a Wisconsin team won't do, no matter the sport, to piss away a top ten ranking immediately.

Nineteen point lead! loving cokc!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
mizzou is having an absolutely terrible season but Tamar Bates has turned into a superstar since league played started. hope his KC roots + NIL money keep him around next year