Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Someone should flat out ask him if that means Biden should have full immunity from prosecution too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Lol I was literally just about to post "He's going to use correct capitalization and that's how you know poo poo got real"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Like addicts, pretty soon we're gonna need a fix from that other NY Trial, the one that hasn't been talked about in months. The Stormy Daniels hush money trial, which carries the potential of jail time.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

"Full immunity to overthrow the country. FULLY IMMUNE!"

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Someone should flat out ask him if that means Biden should have full immunity from prosecution too.

Dude would pivot without a thought and say that since he's Crooked Joe(c) he can't be immune.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Say it Donny. Just say that if it's going to be this way, then you don't want to be President anymore. He's soooo close.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Dornalt Trumbo posted:

Even our elections will be corrupted and under siege

WAIT YOU SAID THEY ALREADY WERE

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I did nothing wrong

Therefore I must have full immunity

??????????????????

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

LMAO yeah he totally wrote that himself....

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Hirayuki posted:

What...what am I supposed to notice? :ohdear:

I noticed how much smaller her crowd is than a D. Trump rally, which has the biggliest bestest crowds ever known to mankind.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Trump did good crimes, Biden did bad crimes. Bing bong so simple

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

We ain't getting poo poo this week

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

nobodygetshurt posted:

LMAO yeah he totally wrote that himself....

It's weird that these people worship his big wet orange rear end and dress like him and act like him and pretend to be rich like him and lie like him and beat their spouses like him but not a single one can pump out a Truth that reads like him

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Lmao the lowercase Truth. LOW ENERGY :sad:

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

redshirt posted:

Like addicts, pretty soon we're gonna need a fix from that other NY Trial, the one that hasn't been talked about in months. The Stormy Daniels hush money trial, which carries the potential of jail time.

The $83 million dollar high is fading, I need another ruling. Just a small ruling to get me through the day ya know? Take the edge off a little.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Hollismason posted:

Okay so if the trial starts in August is that enough time for conviction

That’s late enough that the other malefactors Trump gets to represent him will drag the proceedings out until after the election is settled. Appeals on minutiae. Multiple bouts of Covid. Dead grandmas upon dead grandmas.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Trump literally begging that Presidents are Kings who can do whatever they please is so insane in 2024. It's a toddler view of the US political system. He's such a loving moron.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1754924789628797108

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

redshirt posted:

I mean it'll be great if he's found guilty but I doubt he faces jail time in the case.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Strange how those inaugural crowds didn't assault the cops guarding the event and break into the capital. Funny that.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Someone needs to rat on this woman's dealer because that person has some insane poo poo.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

I can't even understand the brain worms behind this take. That the national guard coup the country?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

:dafuq:

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Is the Mayorkas thing simply a matter of “he isn’t actively slaughtering anyone walking toward the border and I’m Marge Greene and I’m just so loving stupid and crazy and I need to constantly shriek in rage at something all the time”?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Really makes U think

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

loving dead-brain fascist rhetoric.

YOUR SIDE BAD, DO BAD, OUR SIDE GOOD, DO GOOD. THING YOU DID BAD.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Failed Imagineer posted:

Really makes U think

I assure u, there is no thinking involved at all

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

"Yes, that is correct. And?"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

redshirt posted:

That's the one I'd be most bearish on as it's mostly based on his lovely former attorney who is always like "Well he never directly TOLD me to do it but I just knew to because that's how he operates", as the guy who actually paid the money and poo poo.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

there enlies

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

"There enlies the problem" holy guacamole that's a lol

Counted
Apr 28, 2023
Don't worry, folks. Judge Cannon's still serving as a beacon of impartiality to the judges ruling in other cases!

https://twitter.com/BVanGrack/status/1754908901974163468

As someone who isn't a Law Whisperer, I hope this is able to be appealed with a low bar for the DoJ to clear.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hazo posted:

Is the Mayorkas thing simply a matter of “he isn’t actively slaughtering anyone walking toward the border and I’m Marge Greene and I’m just so loving stupid and crazy and I need to constantly shriek in rage at something all the time”?

It always boils down to "LIBS BAD, MUST PUNISH".

That's it. There's no other substance.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

People showed up on January 6 and you call it an insurrection, but when there's a swarm of people at a taylor swift concert there's nothing in the media about that being an insurrection??? COINCIDENCE?

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Hazo posted:

Pretty much. If you want to get technical, I think they are complaining that the letter of the 1996 law (according to their interpretation, mind you) technically requires every migrant be detained until they are fully processed. Nevermind that it was never implemented that way, ever, or that it would be completely impossible to do so.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Counted posted:

Don't worry, folks. Judge Cannon's still serving as a beacon of impartiality to the judges ruling in other cases!

https://twitter.com/BVanGrack/status/1754908901974163468

As someone who isn't a Law Whisperer, I hope this is able to be appealed with a low bar for the DoJ to clear.

lol, hilarious stuff. Add Judge Cannon to the list of incredibly lucky things that have happened to Republicans over the last 24 years.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I'm pretty sure if you detained every person that came across the border then you'd have to have housing and such for like a million people.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1754926768837034123
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1754921965146771920

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Hollismason posted:

I'm oretty sure I'd you detained every person that came across the border then you'd have to have housing and such for like a million people.

Not if you just stuck them in a big tent in the desert and waited for them to roast to death