Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Epic Rereg guy defending rape company is the Wrestlemania moment WWE deserves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
instead of buying new accounts you should give me ten dollars

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Alan_Shore posted:

Have you guys considered not quoting the loser and ignoring them completely?

100% of my posts are made up of me quoting losers.

also, hhh had a good promo on smackdown.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
gently caress cancer, that is scary poo poo. hope she recovers, physically and mentally, from it all. That's some tough poo poo

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Chris James 2 posted:

Oh yeah also Maryse almost died. Thought she had endometriosis, it was actually 11 tumors for ovarian cancer https://www.instagram.com/p/C3LGssPR3MZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Oh, that's really scary :( I hope she recovers well.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

DEAR RICHARD posted:

DEAR RICHARD posted:

also, hhh had a good promo on smackdown.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

"Mr Levesque you should really read the legal complai-"

*swats the papers away*

"Am I loving going over?"

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

bold move for corporate officer number 1 to re-insert himself as a main television character knowing what's coming

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Whoolighams posted:

everything he's done in his career is about trying to get people to think he's cool. DX, the Flair tribute act mixed with unbeatable monster run, when he appealed to smarks by telling Cena he couldn't wrestle during their feud, calling himself the Asskicker and having WM 28 be him alongside Undertaker and Michaels as the "last legends of the era," the magnanimous WM losses, the "heel" run with the title vs Reigns where he did crotch chops and "accidentally" got cheered, to finally being Papa H best booker ever who gave dipshits their Wrestling MCU and has done no wrong or been complicit in any crimes. all of this while being a notorious bully. a truly insecure, sad man

HHH/Undertaker/Michaels doing their masturbatory last legends of the old days as they all hobbled out of the ring blown up vs. 12 years later Sting, their elder then and now, jumping off balconies and probably retiring as a tag ream champion

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Orange Carlisle posted:

bold move for corporate officer number 1 to re-insert himself as a main television character knowing what's coming

Well it's what his father-in-law did and he learned everything he knows about running WWE from that guy

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

TheKingslayer posted:

"Mr Levesque you should really read the legal complai-"

*swats the papers away*

"Am I loving going over?"

I don't think HGH knows how to read

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

Oh yeah also Maryse almost died. Thought she had endometriosis, it was actually 11 tumors for ovarian cancer https://www.instagram.com/p/C3LGssPR3MZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

jesus christ, poor maryse :( hopefully they got everything.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’m a mod apologist

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

hope maryse recovers well that sounds terrifying

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I don't think they're Standing Up for WWE. I think the intent is to mock people who care about serious things and post about them instead of being the stereotypical goon who makes nothing but flippant edgy unfunny jokes in every post

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Oh no it’s this loser too now

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

Oh no it’s this loser too now

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Dave had a good point on today's WOR that HHH being back on TV sure is something given that there is a good chance he can be linked to the Vince stuff. Sure would be something if that happened to drop a few weeks before Mania

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Elephant Ambush posted:

I don't think they're Standing Up for WWE. I think the intent is to mock people who care about serious things and post about them instead of being the stereotypical goon who makes nothing but flippant edgy unfunny jokes in every post

do you have any examples

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

HHH has decided to willfully die in the ring Rodney the Ram* style instead of going down in the investigation.
I'm not even sure if I'm kidding or not.

*what happened after that IRL is irrelevant because it wasn't in the movie. Yes I know it's open to interpretation. This is how I'm interpreting it.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Dave had a good point on today's WOR that HHH being back on TV sure is something given that there is a good chance he can be linked to the Vince stuff. Sure would be something if that happened to drop a few weeks before Mania

My hunch is this is a last hurrah for him. "Take a good look at HHH before we can his rear end after WrestleMania."

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Unless he's not connected at all. One would think that they would keep everyone connected off of TV.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

Jesus.

Also highlights how hosed up healthcare is. She went to all these people and they brushed her off or didn't care to find out the issue.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
So it is Cody vs Roman at Wrestlemania, but it’s really Triple H vs The Rock using avatars to fight each other.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

11 tumors is insane, glad they were able to have kids when they did

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

isnt cena super best friends with vince and made a point to hang out with him after the first time he left wwe?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
john cena is a loyal company man who once said he would never wrestle for another company

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Rusty Shackelford posted:

Unless he's not connected at all. One would think that they would keep everyone connected off of TV.

He's connected. This company is deeply stupid and evil.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rusty Shackelford posted:

oh absolutely

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sir Tonk posted:

isnt cena super best friends with vince and made a point to hang out with him after the first time he left wwe?

Yeah, him Broc and Pat Mcafee all went to his birthday party right after. You can imagine what Pat has in common with Vince.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Sir Tonk posted:

lol and also respect videodisc, bitch

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

MassRafTer posted:

Yeah, him Broc and Pat Mcafee all went to his birthday party right after. You can imagine what Pat has in common with Vince.

SomethingAwful poster?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Sir Tonk posted:

Absolutely. He's 100% ride or die with Vince and gave some "We love people despite their mistakes" horseshit when the allegations first came out last year.

Also, hating on videodisc? For shame.......... 😔

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

That DICK! posted:

I’m a mod apologist

Even if they've only been a wrestling fan for 17 years?!

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I was kind of hoping that something would drop in-between Rock bitching Triple H out on that kickoff thing and Triple H being on TV again.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

It's just a typical WWE tactic to show they don't give a poo poo about what is going on and laugh in the face of those that do.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Yeah, they're brave since their stupid press conference worked and didn't have those pesky reporters actually asking the hard questions. They're in their position all over again where they're confident they can get away with it.

Here's hoping they're wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

MJeff posted:

Absolutely. He's 100% ride or die with Vince and gave some "We love people despite their mistakes" horseshit when the allegations first came out last year.

Also, hating on videodisc? For shame.......... 😔

You don't get as close to Vince as Cena did without being complicit.
You don't go to Vince's birthday party without knowing exactly what was going down.