Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

as a life longer member of the WWE slomiverse, i, for one, will continue to #slomupforwwe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

UnleashedDad posted:

why do you guys keep saying slom

*said like the rock* slom up, bitch

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

slom
load
of
money

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

If you all aren't careful they're going to debut Wardlow as Slom Thurman in NXT in 2026 and were going to have to send Hunter another fruit basket.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

UnleashedDad posted:

Cody: “so what do you guys wanna talk about?”
Audience: “SLOM! SLOM! SLOM!”

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

UnleashedDad posted:

Why aren't you saying SLOM?

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.

Pylons posted:

Why aren't you saying SLOM?

I don't know what it means!!

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

UnleashedDad posted:

I don't know what it means!!

get that bag, brother

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Chinook posted:

as a life longer member of the WWE slomiverse, i, for one, will continue to #slomupforwwe

SLOM ‘em up!

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Slommin in the mornin, slommin in the evening, slommin at supper time... When Beepie's on the TV you can be slommin anytime

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

poo poo Load of SLOM

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Beepie vs Bron Breakker at Wrestlemania 48, once in a lifetime. They fight, they celebrate, cody runs out with the MITB briefcase and finally finishes the story. SLOM falls from the sky as world peace is finally achieved.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Do you have the time,
to listen to me SLOM

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Beepie ended the streak, they changed it

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

UnleashedDad posted:

Because when you get a bunch of internet brain people together their collective consciousness finds a funny thing and endlessly repeats it. Sometimes the thing doesn't even have to be funny.
For example: We have a 23 page thread of Kojima elbow dropping CM Punk in the ballsack.
SLOM is kinda funny though. Just a silly word.

SLOM stands for 'Shitloads of Money'. It started because it was Stab's go-to response for why anybody would choose to stay/sign with WWE, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens in particular. It only hit meme speed with the 1-2 punch of the Vince allegations coming out and Rock big-timing Cody where we started asking 'why the gently caress would anybody sign with this motherfucking toxic shithole company'.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Feb 15, 2024

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

Hif ya SLOMmmmallalala, what the Rock. Is. Cooking.

*gives the People’s Eyebrow to the camera*

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’ll take another hilarious unforced error from the WWE to get the thread back on track

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.

ChrisBTY posted:

Because when you get a bunch of internet brain people together their collective consciousness finds a funny thing and endlessly repeats it. Sometimes the thing doesn't even have to be funny.
For example: We have a 23 page thread of Kojima elbow dropping CM Punk in the ballsack.

SLOM stands for 'Shitloads of Money'. It started because it was Stab's go-to response for why anybody would choose to stay/sign with WWE, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens in particular. It only hit meme speed with the 1-2 punch of the Vince allegations coming out and Rock big-timing Cody where we started asking 'why the gently caress would anybody sign with this motherfucking toxic shithole company'.

ty sir slom on

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
He slommed me ;_;

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
I was saying "shrim"

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

We don't run a Slommy Shop.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
People are mean when we talk about WWE in this thread and people are mean when we're just pissing around. Talk about a no-win situation, also known as a Cody Rhodes.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/WrestlePurists/status/1758150230413914208

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ChrisBTY posted:

???

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Jennifer Pepperman.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Me trying to insert slom into Jennifer Pepperman, a name with no Ses in it.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Really sucks to lose production staff this close to Peppermania

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Jennifer Pepperman has vacated the NXT Women's Championship

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
You got your SLOMS
You got your IGGY 3:16
Beepie 3:16 says,
"at least I only LOOK like a rapist"

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

CM Punk thought he overheard someone say “Pepsi Man” and Pepperman got sent home. He’s already up to his old tricks!!!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Jennifer Pepperman when Jessica Saltman walks into the room

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

tfw you leave the toxic rape factory in search of new exciting career opportunities

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jennifer pepperman wrote a lot of foundational and supplemental content for the bloodline saga. in particular a lot of the heavy lifting on sami zayn and both usos in the past. obviously all of it was taken out of her hands recently when the rock became heavily involved. it will be interesting to see how things ramp up

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MJeff posted:

Me trying to insert slom into Jennifer Pepperman, a name with no Ses in it.

oh my lord you just made me laugh so hard that sound stopped coming out of my mouth and im pretty sure my face turned red

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Tell me love what the Pepperman said

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Shard posted:

oh my lord you just made me laugh so hard that sound stopped coming out of my mouth

rare

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

seriously though what are they gonna do without ol' Jenny Pep

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Jennifer Pepperman when Jessica Saltman walks into the room

lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

kalensc posted:

I tried googling and found nothing, so what's the story here?

I didn't see this get answered so: I remember reading that he would time the matches and when it was coming close to the time limit he would start counting down loudly so probably that

I also remember reading that to combat this, promotions would intentionally gently caress up the time and he'd get really redassed about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Why are all the Chrises huge bitches? how do we slom their true ignore protocols against them