Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

German consumers were well aware of what was happening.

I’m boggled sometimes by your willful ignorance

I don’t think hoping humanity has learned anything in 100 years is wilful ignorance as much as it is hopium that things could turn around

:shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
ty tt for getting that dick stroker off the fuckin page. jesus. heaven help me i can’t even stand to look at him

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I don’t think hoping humanity has learned anything in 100 years is wilful ignorance as much as it is hopium that things could turn around

yeah, that's ignorance.

We are mentally ill apes that love to throw turds at each other. It is our nature. Nothing will get better until we change our nature.

I was reading something about the Soviet plan for infrastructure in the automobile age, and the planner who was interviewed re cars being poo poo said "I thought we could make better people via policy. We couldn't."

I don't know what the cure is. I spend my time nowadays watching birds.

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

:allears:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Kenny Logins posted:

ty tt for getting that dick stroker off the fuckin page. jesus. heaven help me i can’t even stand to look at him

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Kenny Logins posted:

you mean this dick stroker?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Mr. Richard Stroker

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

post hole digger posted:

Mr. Richard Stroker

"please, mr. stroker is my father. call me dick."

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
this is not as much of an own on me

Branch Nvidian posted:

you mean this dick stroker?
as this

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

ahh gently caress that goblin. he is so hard to look at

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

this has to be ai generated

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

you know that guy is mewing and his jawline still looks like that

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

you know that guy is mewing and his jawline still looks like that

rofl

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

reading the judgment. trump thinks mar a lago is worth $1-1.5 billion, as a private residence, which is prohibited by the deed. and the most expensive private residence listing in the usa is just under $300 million lol

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Kenny Logins posted:

reading the judgment. trump thinks mar a lago is worth $1-1.5 billion, as a private residence, which is prohibited by the deed. and the most expensive private residence listing in the usa is just under $300 million lol
Is Florida a state where property taxes make any sort of attempt to match the valuation of the property? Usually the incentive is to deflate the value of these things

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

ShadowHawk posted:

Is Florida a state where property taxes make any sort of attempt to match the valuation of the property? Usually the incentive is to deflate the value of these things
i don’t know that, but one of the findings of fact was that since it can’t be used or sold as a private residence that massively deflated the taxes. also that it was represented and valuated by trump as though it was able to be used or sold as a private residence every year lol

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

the guy doesn’t have a coherent base, and just because 69mil or whatever people voted for him doesn’t mean they’re going to suddenly worship him when he dies. even his rally attendance is down.

there may be deathsquads composed of a mix gravy seals and professionals, but I think most of my concern probably is the military more than random people

lol gravy seals

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Apr 7, 2003

Kenny Logins posted:

reality does not apply to trump

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
living the dream

well, living in a dream. sounds nice

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Branch Nvidian posted:

no loving way this guy’s name is dick stroker

truth is stroker than fiction

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
You can get a dicks burger at dicks in Seattle. It's good

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

yeah, that's ignorance.

We are mentally ill apes that love to throw turds at each other. It is our nature. Nothing will get better until we change our nature.

I was reading something about the Soviet plan for infrastructure in the automobile age, and the planner who was interviewed re cars being poo poo said "I thought we could make better people via policy. We couldn't."

I don't know what the cure is. I spend my time nowadays watching birds.

getting into birds in just part of getting old for some reason. check out my parents cardinals

PokeJoe fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Feb 17, 2024

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

beautiful bird, I don't see them out west

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

Celexi posted:

You can get a dicks burger at dicks in Seattle. It's good

only time i had it i was drunk as hell and it hit the spot

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

dicks burgs are Good

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

PokeJoe posted:

getting into birds in just part of getting old for some reason. cleck out my parents cardinals

i was huge into birding and feeders and poo poo mid jr high and high school, parents didnt really keep it up after i went to college

moms asked for a feeder for xmas, i looked at loving dozens and dozens of them and picked one and loving nailed it. it took the birds three days to find it and has been gangbusters ever since. theyre even nice and take turns instead of fighting and the bigger birds like the bluejays dont fit and instead are relegated to the ground fodder

cardinals, chickadees, nuthatches, finches, titmice, the lot :3:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

look at this poo poo they got a whole starling squad

Apr 7, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

getting into birds in just part of getting old for some reason. check out my parents cardinals

Thems good cardinals

Apr 7, 2003

I also have the starling squad here. Also I've got three silver maples here and they're budding already because we hosed the planet up.

Apr 7, 2003

That's very good cardinal

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

they're so pretty 😍

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

PokeJoe posted: