Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Sentient Data posted:

I have been advised by my lawyer that despite what the Shaman has promised, I can NOT guarantee these capsules are haunted

I actually like this idea and would offer both haunted and non-haunted dirt. My explanation would be that part of my yard is haunted but the other part is not so the customer has a choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I'm sorry for derailing the thread but I've always loved the soil triangle and will take any excuse to post it. It's mesmerizing.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Big Soil sycophant spotted

Furious George
Oct 3, 2002

Dick Bastardly posted:

I'd be all 17th century gold-rush propector secretive about where exactly my yard is to upsell the implication that this dirt? Yeah, this is THE dirt and you can only get it through me for a simple single payment of ten dollars plus shipping straight to your door. Just imagine how special you'll feel when you receive a package of dirt from my yard. Since Pangea was formed? Yeah, that's how much history the dirt from my yard has witnessed. Countless dinosaur shits and pisses and possibly even significant historical events like a lumberjack having one of America's first Bigfoot sightings. My yard is in Michigan, but I might just lie and claim it's dirt from some other historically significant place like... I dunno the spot where a UFO landed or whatever. Still got some wrinkles to iron out before I'm ready to go to market.

as always, scammers are way ahead of you on this

https://snapklik.com/en-gb/product/...NRoCW2YQAvD_BwE

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/strikeitgolden?_trksid=p4429486.m3561.l2559

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I'm sorry for derailing the thread but I've always loved the soil triangle and will take any excuse to post it. It's mesmerizing.

I’m still waiting for the Carmen Sandiego/Sandy Loam crossover series

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Figure out where your yard falls on the soil triangle, make sure you have that info

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

TotalLossBrain posted:

Big Soil sycophant spotted

Clay rules over all

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Clay rules over all

for muddin' its second to none

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY5OQXTEKkU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Dick Bastardly posted:

I actually like this idea and would offer both haunted and non-haunted dirt. My explanation would be that part of my yard is haunted but the other part is not so the customer has a choice.

You gotta have different tiers of dirt pills. Then you price them so you get the biggest margins on the dirt you convince everyone to get:

-5g dirt
-5g-free dirt
-Ghost infused dirt
-Exorcised dirt
-Collodial Alkaline Silver treated dirt BEST VALUE

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Want it to be more mesmerizing? Imagine it's a top-down view and loam is actually at the tip of the pyramid.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Buttchocks posted:

Want it to be more mesmerizing? Imagine it's a top-down view and loam is actually at the tip of the pyramid.

No, clay is the Emperor of Soils

capitalknockers
Nov 10, 2023

Brawnfire posted:

I actually would like to know this for certain about my yard, can I send off a sample somewhere?

What was your Middle School science teacher even doing? You can do the test yourself. Take a sample, put it in a jar, fill it with water, shake the hell out of it. The different types of soil fall out of solution at different rates so if you leave it for a while you get distinct bands of sand, silt and clay. Google soil jar test and you'll find more detailed instructions.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
A lot of the old fucks will eagerly fall for scams mostly because they love the attention. Scammers will talk to them on the phone for hours while no one else wants to put up with them.

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer

capitalknockers posted:

What was your Middle School science teacher even doing? You can do the test yourself. Take a sample, put it in a jar, fill it with water, shake the hell out of it. The different types of soil fall out of solution at different rates so if you leave it for a while you get distinct bands of sand, silt and clay. Google soil jar test and you'll find more detailed instructions.

This is how you make mud

Footrace
Jun 22, 2004
We smoke as we shoot the bird

post script:

big lmao

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
“Call the cops!”

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moLeE20JYE8

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

At the end he invites people to send in screenshots from Nextdoor. This thread already has quite a bit of material!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer

This is exactly what I'd want to see on Next door instead of whatever they usually have

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

those turtles look (((sketchy)))

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
You can't trust turtles these days with their radical ninja moves, all living in the sewers and being cool but rude.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Teenagers are eating pizza and playing with weapons underneath the streets of this otherwise safe neighborhood

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Double post

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I really don't know why anyone ever falls for this why tf would a business/utillity/the IRS want payment in the form of Target gift cards

after 20 posts saying 'scam scam definitely a scam, companites don't ask for gift cards, call them yourself and ask'

you broke my grill fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Feb 18, 2024

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Nextdoor is how I found out I live within 1 mile of 2128 paranoid Nazi idiots. :(

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

finally a good ending on nextdoor

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Spinz posted:

Nextdoor is how I found out I live within 1 mile of 128 paranoid Nazi idiots. :(

I live in a Blue area of a Blue county in a Blue state, and the Nextdoor posters around me are still racist and chuddy as gently caress.

Happy, well-adjusted people just don’t air every little grievance on the neighborhood message board.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Spinz posted:

Nextdoor is how I found out I live within 1 mile of 2128 paranoid Nazi idiots. :(

I also live near a small rural Oregon town.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

you broke my grill posted:

finally a good ending on nextdoor

Lol @ "well executed". It's probably some really bored person in a tiny call center who's playing Candy Crush all day.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

They gotta act like it's some covert ops to protect their ego because they would've fallen for it. Best to just accept your stupidity like I have done

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

best thing you can do to prevent getting scammed is to practice acceptance of the fact that you are a colossal dumbass and an easy mark

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I got a good :lol: out of this, and I hope you do too:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao that one is pretty wholesome

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Edmund Sparkler posted:

I also live near a small rural Oregon town.

I'm in a blue area of southern California !!!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Doctor Butts posted:

I got a good :lol: out of this, and I hope you do too:

is that lakewood, ca? i didnt know anyone under 90 lived in lakewood

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama

Cactus Ghost posted:

is that lakewood, ca? i didnt know anyone under 90 lived in lakewood

Probably CO, near Denver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
this guy was talking sovcit "actually you really don't have to pay taxes because of this agreement made in 1680-whatever" gobbledygook last week and now its... this

pt1

pt2

pt3

in six years living here i dont think i've seen a single post about gangstalking and there's even another one talking about gangstalking and groups of men dressed in black prowling around the apartment buildings in one of the richest subdivisions in town, a subdivision that does not have any apartment buildings.