Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Sub-Actuality)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I posted that while coming around from surgery anaesthetic and I was convinced I had a really good joke

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I posted that while coming around from surgery anaesthetic and I was convinced I had a really good joke

Pablo Nergigante posted:

That’s right, Larry.

This sig under renovation

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Game 3-9

Ninja Five-O (GBA) - 2003 - Deadline 2/28/24 11:59EST

Take on the role of Ninja Five-O as he uses all his skill, stealth and magic to rescue hostages and defeat his enemies. Master the art of ninja swords, shuriken throwing stars and ancient ninjitsu magic!

Ninja Five-O (aka Ninja Cop) is an action platformer developed by Hudson Soft and published by Konami. It was first announced at "Konami Gamers' Day" in early 2003, and released in North America and Europe later that year. Players take the role of Joe Osugi, a ninja who must stop a terrorist group influenced by mystical masks.

I couldn't find any magazine ads for this criminally undermarketed game, so instead here's the vhs cover for Ninja the Protector (1986)

soundtrack gets you PUMPED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YQioTDn2ig

Link to the game manual:

Trophies:

: Complete the first 3 stages
: Beat the game on Normal
: Beat the game on Hard (PLATINUM)

:siren:Game starts 2/22/24 12AM EST:siren:

Thanks to tmfc for the game and trophy picks, and good luck imps!

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

thank god.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

we're gonna be okay

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That’s a cool game

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I think we still need a badass summer event to heal. And perhaps negative trophies for McDonald's

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This looks fun. I'm in.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Sub-Actuality posted:

Game 3-9

Ninja Five-O (GBA) - 2003 - Deadline 2/28/24 11:59EST

Take on the role of Ninja Five-O as he uses all his skill, stealth and magic to rescue hostages and defeat his enemies. Master the art of ninja swords, shuriken throwing stars and ancient ninjitsu magic!

Ninja Five-O (aka Ninja Cop) is an action platformer developed by Hudson Soft and published by Konami. It was first announced at "Konami Gamers' Day" in early 2003, and released in North America and Europe later that year. Players take the role of Joe Osugi, a ninja who must stop a terrorist group influenced by mystical masks.

I couldn't find any magazine ads for this criminally undermarketed game, so instead here's the vhs cover for Ninja the Protector (1986)

soundtrack gets you PUMPED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YQioTDn2ig

Link to the game manual:

Trophies:

: Complete the first 3 stages
: Beat the game on Normal
: Beat the game on Hard (PLATINUM)

:siren:Game starts 2/22/24 12AM EST:siren:

Thanks to tmfc for the game and trophy picks, and good luck imps!

hell yea

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sick

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Evil Eagle posted:

I think we still need a badass summer event to heal. And perhaps negative trophies for McDonald's

The Summer of Sierra.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

we're gonna be okay

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

welcome posted:

The Summer of Sierra.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

absolutely deserved

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hmmmmm

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Did we play Quest for Glory 4 one year or am I just imagining Kongming and I simultaneously revisiting it a few years ago.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wtf

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

absolutely deserved

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

turn off signatures

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Maylo

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Mother May

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

you may not.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

hey everyone. sorry this took me 6 weeks to get aroudn to doing but i packed up all the revised IZGCCP levels, wrote Lore and uploaded our level pack to the doomworld forums

check it out here to see what the Doom community thnks of your levels: https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/143496-the-imp-zone-game-club-community-pack-25-maps-cl2/

:cheers:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training posted:

hey everyone. sorry this took me 6 weeks to get aroudn to doing but i packed up all the revised IZGCCP levels, wrote Lore and uploaded our level pack to the doomworld forums

check it out here to see what the Doom community thnks of your levels: https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/143496-the-imp-zone-game-club-community-pack-25-maps-cl2/

fuckin cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

In Training posted:

big ups, IT