Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

PhazonLink posted:

has any sneakerhead that isnt a regressive actually reviewed the sneakers kinda want to know if theyre terrible even for dropshit

sign shenanigans is part of the game, both sides does it, thats not news unless they got tapes

I don't think anyone actually bought them, we'd have heard them tout how SOLD OUT they were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Lol that they went from effective, well-connected, uber sociopath Kevin McCarthy to this dork.

He's such a goober ineffective dork that he was the only guy not in anyone's Book of Grudges, and thus the only qualified candidate for Speaker. This is straight out of the VEEP writing room but it's real.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

:lol: they're gonna put it in the papers that he's poor and his entire campaign is going to turn into I'M NOT POOR!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
not to tinhat, but what if the online auctions are laundering dark money?(which seems like a bad idea given digital paper trails are better?)

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

vaginite posted:

Lol that they went from effective, well-connected, uber sociopath Kevin McCarthy to this dork.

who was really quickly destroyed by Matt Gaetz, lol

who said McCarthy was effective in any way

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Humans have been loving for fun for millennia and now we've developed the ability to do it consequence free with almost 0 risk of pregnancy and conservatives want to go back to 14th century ireland.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Lol the judgement is pretty much appeal proof and he gave so much leeway to Trump's attorneys during the trial they have no basis for appeal based on that. Engoron has no reason to play around anymore

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

MrQwerty posted:

:lol: they're gonna put it in the papers that he's poor and his entire campaign is going to turn into I'M NOT POOR!

I've seen several articles predicting Trump will declare bankruptcy to delay payments, which would also be a LOL

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Any more news on Truth's merger with that other company? I heard that could be a good payout for Trump and some of the most obvious bribing I've ever heard of.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

somnambulist posted:

It’s weird that depending on the flavor of the week Biden morphs into something else in chud land.

Biden is both incoherent and completely unable to form sentences and requires Jill to dress him, and ALSO power hungry and menacing and in total control from his evil lair.

Is Trump dead yet?
trump is the exact opposite.
both a mastermind that is outplaying every person he meets in 8th dimensional chess and a poor honest man led astray by a string of bad actors that he personally hired.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

free hubcaps posted:

i heard trump died

Post itt every time you lol that Trump finally became president of the DOASA

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

pro starcraft loser posted:

Any more news on Truth's merger with that other company? I heard that could be a good payout for Trump and some of the most obvious bribing I've ever heard of.

Truth is merging with Fiction and I can't think of anything stranger

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
What's really funny is the NYAG case is probably going to financially ruin him, the Carrol case, not as much so he is going to want to save the $80 hoping he can come up enough cash to appeal the NYAG case because he has more time.

Carrol is going to aggressively go after his assets and it is going to be delightful.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Hold on. Our primary isn’t until Saturday!

Illegal voting! LOCK (T)IM UP!

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

PhazonLink posted:

has any sneakerhead that isnt a regressive actually reviewed the sneakers kinda want to know if theyre terrible even for dropshit

sign shenanigans is part of the game, both sides does it, thats not news unless they got tapes
it's basically a kickstarter. they are waiting to see if deman will be high enough to justify the order.

no. seriously.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Civil posted:

I've seen several articles predicting Trump will declare bankruptcy to delay payments, which would also be a LOL

He won't, he would have to make a exhaustive financial disclosure to the bankruptcy court and they do not gently caress around, you go to prison for lying about that stuff.

He is just going to hope he can kick the can far enough that he becomes president and do whatever illegal scheme he has cooked up to no pay.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

This is like something out of a Verhoeven movie

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Dapper_Swindler posted:

the issue is the GOP is way too deep on the weird qanon/chud lore hole to do anything to get anyone else. this is what happens when you only caiter to the hardlerine types and base.

Yeah, the GOP on issues is utterly out of touch with basically everyone not them.

On what planet is IVF unconstitutional?

Or a ban on recreational sex?

Can you imagine a poll % for a ban on sex before marriage the Herutage Foundation loons are saying?

Holy poo poo

They are going to lose, like 1984 lose for the Dems

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

free hubcaps posted:

i heard trump died

Only on the inside, so far. His outer husk is still shuffling along.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Three Olives posted:

He won't, he would have to make a exhaustive financial disclosure to the bankruptcy court and they do not gently caress around, you go to prison for lying about that stuff.

He is just going to hope he can kick the can far enough that he becomes president and do whatever illegal scheme he has cooked up to no pay.

send in checks with strict orders not to cash until after nov

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

jokes posted:

who was really quickly destroyed by Matt Gaetz, lol

who said McCarthy was effective in any way

Not "handing it to him" because any misery that comes his way is well deserved and LOL producing, but he's been a good politician his entire tenure, and was heavily involved in a lot of regressive policies getting moved forward over the years. He never got the chance to do anything with the leadership because the HFC pre-sabotaged him before he could try. He never had a chance.

Which is really funny because if the GOP had just fallen in line like the past, he would have much more destructive than Morel Orel dipshit Johnson.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

vaginite posted:

Not "handing it to him" because any misery that comes his way is well deserved and LOL producing, but he's been a good politician his entire tenure, and was heavily involved in a lot of regressive policies getting moved forward over the years. He never got the chance to do anything with the leadership because the HFC pre-sabotaged him before he could try. He never had a chance.

Which is really funny because if the GOP had just fallen in line like the past, he would have much more destructive than Morel Orel dipshit Johnson.

the GOP is on fire and they all hopefully finally eat each other
Mike "Hawk and" Johnson: let us pray

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

PhazonLink posted:

I was gonna post this in response to last page’s post about “thugs love sneakers” but it more directly addresses your post:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8EXkW77/

Hazo fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Feb 22, 2024

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

B-Rock452 posted:

Lol the judgement is pretty much appeal proof and he gave so much leeway to Trump's attorneys during the trial they have no basis for appeal based on that. Engoron has no reason to play around anymore

The totally insane and corrupt “Trump”-hating Biden judge wouldn’t let me have a jury and now is illegally refusing to let me appeal! ELECTION EXONERATED!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
So if the GOP gets it's way and all child/embryo/clump death is punishable by death, how will cops fair when they shoot pregnant people, cause that happens a lot.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

vaginite posted:

lmao what a great shop

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

vaginite posted:

He was also the most effective fundraiser in the party and they just loving got rid of him to protect a pedophile. :laffo:

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

LifeSunDeath posted:

So if the GOP gets it's way and all child/embryo/clump death is punishable by death, how will cops fair when they shoot pregnant people, cause that happens a lot.

cops? you mean heroes? they'll probably write in a hero exception and call it pre-emptive crime-stopping behavior-- whatever the dumbest, worst possible outcome is

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

tek79 posted:

And it's even funnier because they're just making this poo poo all up, when their people are up against real world poo poo with receipts and photos. I wonder how hard the dodge would be if you were to ask him who he'd lock up and why. They have literally nothing. I guess maybe Hunter Biden went down a waterslide with a hooker once or something but I mean real world crimes beyond something like "Well you know they* were stuffing ballots!". They ain't locking poo poo up.

*Can't specify who "they" are.

Not only do they have nothing, their own Special Counsel is charging their star witness as as a Russian Spy, and possibly uncovering a whole ring/ plot lmao

It can't go worse than that

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

The proper list of mattering goes: Guns > GOP Politicians > GOP Politician Doners > Cops > Anything that might be born at some day maybe > Trash On The Ground > GOP Voters > Military > Heterosexual White Male Liberals > LGB > Minorities > Women > Actual born children > Trans individuals

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

ImpAtom posted:

The proper list of mattering goes: Guns > GOP Politicians > GOP Politician Doners > Cops > Anything that might be born at some day maybe > Trash On The Ground > GOP Voters > Military > Heterosexual White Male Liberals > LGB > Minorities > Women > Actual born children > Trans individuals

How do I increase my standings? Is there a tournament or something I can participate in?

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

If a pregnant woman drinks is she providing alcohol to a minor?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Tomfoolery posted:

If a pregnant woman drinks is she providing alcohol to a minor?

Better yet, if a pregnant woman talks to someone who is lgbt are they providing woke indoctrinattion to their fetus?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

How do I increase my standings? Is there a tournament or something I can participate in?

Find the next person lower on the totem pole and start punching them repeatedly while looking at the closest heterosexual male GOP member for approval.

It won't actually improve your standing but you can pretend it does.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Grey Cat posted:

Better yet, if a ... woman talks

I think the gop would stop you about here eventually.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Grey Cat posted:

Just beat someone who's in the level above you.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Three Olives posted:

The first should be his penthouse, extensively photographed listing, watch it sell for like $20M tops because it has a terrible design (deep floorplans, low ceilings, needs a gut reno).

Televise the renovation, put Vanilla Ice in charge of it, and the proceeds go to paying E Jean Carroll

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1760719378381668723

:lol: He doesn't have the money, he's not going to be able to file an appeal and James has already said she will start seizing assets. The first should be his penthouse, extensively photographed listing, watch it sell for like $20M tops because it has a terrible design (deep floorplans, low ceilings, needs a gut reno).

Lol u got designs on it

:v:

suction
Jul 17, 2009
When is the ruling about Wade/Willis thing expected?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

No way Pee-Wee Herman said that.