Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
yea im a piece of poo poo & gonna ruin it, idc. wanna find out more buy my book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/AssalRad/status/1761979317779824767

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

imagine killing yourself like a Tibetan monk but the US news empire has got everything so on lock that instead of becoming a RAtM poster you just get memory holed within a day

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
the paper of der sturmer record

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he'll be antisemitic by the end of the week

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Hell, by lunchtime.

But I'm not so sure he'll be so quickly forgotten. Not a lot of young people even read/watch corporate media anymore. They won't be fed the propaganda.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Jose posted:

actually, he set himself on fire as a burnt offering to Israeli victory

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

"The airman declared he would 'no longer be complicit in genocide' as he set himself alight and livestreamed the horrific scene before being taken to hospital in a critical condition"
It's still not that hard yet to find the video online (if censored) but I doubt it will be online for long if that 2022 climate activist immolation in front of the Supreme Court is a reference. People will probably have to use the pictures of the burned ground in front of the embassy and of the burning Buddhist monk, i guess.

Toplowtech has issued a correction as of 15:36 on Feb 26, 2024

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

cops pulled a gun on him too

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Jose posted:

this guy had more balls than the entire western truups

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Jose posted:

This is the funniest part, yeah, he kept pointing the gun toward the burning corpse after it was on the floor and the other guy was stopping the fire. Those dangerous burning corpses, you know.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i know its how these things go but the dude had absolutely no hestitation at all. rip

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Toplowtech posted:

This is the funniest part, yeah, he kept pointing the gun toward the burning corpse after it was on the floor and the other guy was stopping the fire. Those dangerous burning corpses, you know.

Well he was a thief. Kill stealing from the cops like that.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Hell, by lunchtime.

But I'm not so sure he'll be so quickly forgotten. Not a lot of young people even read/watch corporate media anymore. They won't be fed the propaganda.

hahaha

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

poisonpill posted:

imagine killing yourself like a Tibetan monk but the US news empire has got everything so on lock that instead of becoming a RAtM poster you just get memory holed within a day

maybe he will be a vatican shadow album cover.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Jose posted:

who?

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Really don't think we'll get any deep dives into his secret antisemitism unless it really takes off.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
jon stewart making the buh? face at a burning corpse

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

noooo gently caress no dude

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Al! posted:

yeah i was also thinking about this. or what the snl skit about it would be.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

Al! posted:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

genericnick posted:

Really don't think we'll get any deep dives into his secret antisemitism unless it really takes off.

Honestly with Boeing supplying the usaf I'm not sure we need to worry about anything taking off

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/JeffSchuhrke/status/1762137339810222164?t=9o14OvC6ABsrMk-aPESUbw&s=19

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

While your skin turns black
Flames crawl up your back
Well you gotta find out what are the rules

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lib and let die posted:

While your skin turns black
Flames crawl up your back
Well you gotta find out what are the rules

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
"As of Monday morning, NPR was not able to independently verify the man's motives"

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Speleothing posted:

"As of Monday morning, NPR was not able to independently verify the man's motives"

This poo poo makes me so mad I worry I'll have a heart attack, holy poo poo.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

npr was not able to epistemologically verify what lies in the soul of another, now back to our stop story, some guy in an idf uniform who would only speak on background told us that he saw fifty babies getting put in a juicero by a hamas

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

gotta remember this one if i ever do a hiring interview

https://x.com/DaliaHatuqa/status/1762147420979277855?s=20

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

meanwhile a former NYT writer wrote this in the atlantic lol

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2024/02/tom-cotton-new-york-times/677546/

quote:

On one of my first days at The New York Times, I went to an orientation with more than a dozen other new hires. We had to do an icebreaker: Pick a Starburst out of a jar and then answer a question. My Starburst was pink, I believe, and so I had to answer the pink prompt, which had me respond with my favorite sandwich. Russ & Daughters’ Super Heebster came to mind, but I figured mentioning a $19 sandwich wasn’t a great way to win new friends. So I blurted out, “The spicy chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-A,” and considered the ice broken.

The HR representative leading the orientation chided me: “We don’t do that here. They hate gay people.” People started snapping their fingers in acclamation. I hadn’t been thinking about the fact that Chick-fil-A was transgressive in liberal circles for its chairman’s opposition to gay marriage. “Not the politics, the chicken,” I quickly said, but it was too late. I sat down, ashamed.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lol mainstream journalism really is adult daycare for well to do failchildren and nepo babies

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

The super what sandwich?

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

had they answered honestly they would have been judged for liking a sandwich that only cost $19

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Clark Nova posted:

had they answered honestly they would have been judged for liking a sandwich that only cost $19
heebster is also an antisemitic slur

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Can't believe I'm saying this but that was a p.good article there, in the Atlantic magazine

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

This is obvious bullshit

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Only in New York Baybee, can you buy a Heebster sandwich for 20 dollars.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

A Buttery Pastry posted:

heebster is also an antisemitic slur

yeah, I didn't see that lol. looks like it's a jewish deli trying to be cute

e: and it can be yours thanks to lowtax's favorite website

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Notice that he immediately thinks of sandwich restaurants and not the sandwich he makes for himself at home.

Or even a type of sandwich that is served at many different restaurants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Clark Nova posted:

yeah, I didn't see that lol. looks like it's a jewish deli trying to be cute

e: and it can be yours thanks to lowtax's favorite website

$160 wtf