Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

good lads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I hope Geri makes him explode when the divorce papers are inevitably filed.

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari
Carlos to Williams
Albon to McLaren
Lando to Mercedes

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
What an amazing turn of events.

I'm gonna explode.

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

North American Turtle Boy Love Association

Tony quidprano posted:

Here's a pro tip for media illiterate goons who can't read situations like this. putting out an AP press release ASAP like this means Horner genuinely is making GBS threads his pants now and actually is in trouble, hth

Maybe the person who 2 days ago was claiming goons are "bad at media literacy" because clearly this was all made up since the initial report came from a Dutch journalist should stop talking about media literacy

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

toadee posted:

Maybe the person who 2 days ago was claiming goons are "bad at media literacy" because clearly this was all made up since the initial report came from a Dutch journalist should stop talking about media literacy

maybe you should learn to read. I said nothing was coming from the investigation and I was 100% right. Now we're cooking.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Immagini a scopo dimostrativo is also a disclaimer needed for horner texts

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

but also

*pretend I quoted the other one here, it's too far back to quote.*

:lewis:

Red Bull, may thine power unit chip and shatter explode

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

gently caress I don't know who has the sandbags at this point, I assume everyone but especially ferrari because they're the fastest

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Tony quidprano posted:

Here's a pro tip for media illiterate goons who can't read situations like this. putting out an AP press release ASAP like this means Horner genuinely is making GBS threads his pants now and actually is in trouble, hth

Please continue being a lighthouse and beacon of knowledge that points us unwashed masses to the promise land of enlightenment.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Any time you want bro.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

In far less interesting, but still stupid thoughts:

I love the fact that it's been decided that "Kick Sauber" (A great idea) will simply be referred to as "Sauber", and their logo is a "K."

K for Sauber!

It's giving "Sea for Catwoman"

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Tony quidprano posted:

Any time you want bro.

Should I start composting?

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

We are craving a tire temp analysis.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

Should I start composting?

Hell yeah, my grandmother did it for her garden which literally was the entire back lawn that she tore up to plant fruits and vegetables.

Colostomy Bag posted:

I can give my thoughts but really I specialize in the analysis of tires nearing end of life.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Colostomy Bag posted:

I'd rather have a bowl of cocoa pops

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Theophany posted:

Lobbing the grenade back at Red Bull, leaning on them clearing him. Sets up grounds to sue for unfair dismissal if they shitcan him on the back of this because they publicly said he did nothing wrong and made pains to say how robust their internal prcoesses were. Telling that it isn't a statement from Red Bull.

Lol yes that is a very good point. Red Bull have properly hosed themselves with their handling of this.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Tony quidprano posted:

Wow thanks tips

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Lol yes that is a very good point. Red Bull have properly hosed themselves with their handling of this.

I'm beginning to think that Red Bull as a corporation is not a moral compass for humanity.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
I didnt expect the sex crimes to be that extensive

speng31b
May 8, 2010

serious gaylord posted:

thread title

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

serious gaylord posted:

They're as extensive as the rich vibrant flavour that a bowl of coco pops contribute towards a healthy balanced breakfast

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

a pipe smoking dog posted:

That's my read if this release of info is true and tbh there's no reason to believe it isn't. Horner has played RB like a fiddle and the sad fact is that even if he does get canned, he probably won't suffer meaningfully from a financial perspective.

Cockroach that he is.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
At least he might lose his spice girl

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
50 shades of gray "my tastes are very specific" but it's Christian Horner and a box of Coco pops instead of any of the weird sex poo poo

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Theophany posted:

50 shades of gray "my tastes are very specific" but it's Christian Horner and a box of Coco pops instead of any of the weird sex poo poo

Yeah, totally normal what me and my bowl of coco pops do in the privacy of my home.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Supposed Horner Tit:

https://i.4cdn.org/sp/1709233775398806.jpg

aledesma
Jul 22, 2012

How can this sport be the worst and the best at the same time?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

aledesma posted:

Very carefully

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Sort of lacking proper tooling right now...can I commission a gif...

Combine:

With leaping into a pool of this:

Thank you.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

aledesma posted:

Fairly simple if you think about it. When you are at the top you are either great or you fall.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Ah F1 is back

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Colostomy Bag posted:

Sort of lacking proper tooling right now...can I commission a gif...

Combine:

With leaping into a pool of this:

Thank you.

Seconding the request

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Me, sexting: “ I just had a bowl of cocoa pops and now ready for bed”

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Eating chocolatey cereal and having a nice sleep owns actually

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

It's all good...it's just one of those things you read and you know the conversation was legit.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
It's chocolatey cereal because the food producers switched from using actual chocolate to cheaper substitutes.

Watched the FP1 and FP2 highlights. Nando getting P5 on mediums and then P3 on softs is encouraging. I'll look forward to it until the Red Bull stops sandbagging.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I'm the tit

e: ah gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Just poured a bowl of cocoa pops and now ready for a swim