Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/ususmomo/status/1764385029726302704?t=oblCn0Iefs6fP8JrhPvihw&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Electric Phantasm posted:

Urouge is very dedicated to maintaining his current bounty and must never do anything so it never changes.

I can't remember, has he had a bounty upgrade that we've seen since Saobody? Because it would be loving hilarious if he showed up again and still had like 1/30th of Luffy's bounty.

JahRoo
Oct 22, 2010

The only thing he's done since Sabaody was 1) watch Kaido attempt suicide by air dropping directly onto Kidd, Hawkins and Apoo and 2) defeat Snack, who was the 4th sweet commander.

Snack had been demoted by the time Luffy and Co. got to whole cake (they were the 3 Sweet Commanders) and supposedly Cracker went after Urouge for revenge but I think he just ran away. We haven't seen him since the Kaido suicide attempt.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I forgot about Snack. Looked it up and yep Urouge's bounty is still "officially" 108 million, but given he beat Snack who had a 600 million bounty, he must presumably be around that range or thereabouts now.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Urouge canonically fucks

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Not only does he canonically fucks, it's one of his listed hobbies meaning it's super important to him that he gets to gently caress.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

ChaseSP posted:

Not only does he canonically fucks, it's one of his listed hobbies meaning it's super important to him that he gets to gently caress.

A man's dream will never die!!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Apple Gramps finally showed up in the anime and he's perfect, and it's sad he shows up just as he dies (or... does he!?!?) in the manga.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Paper Lion posted:

i also find it immensely funny that urogue is the only member of the worst generation to never interact with luffy. imagine if they met and he made the nika connection way back in sabaody. i feel like at this point that kuma had made it himself and its the real reason why he spared the strawhats but also had enough common sense to keep it to himself, and i highly doubt urogue would have had that same impulse

this is the real reason we havent seen much of urogue yet. worth noting this was posted before the flashback confirmed the second sentence too

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
urouge pretty much has to show up on elbaf, right

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

lih posted:

urouge pretty much has to show up on elbaf, right

I mean there is only so much Grandline left, if he's still on it he was to be somewhere ahead.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

the grand line is gonna continue forever :smith:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Step into the Grand Line

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
Just ten more days or so!

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

So much time to discuss to discuss Yamato again

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

Cat Machine posted:

Personally, I think he's really cool! I like what he brought to Wano and hope he'll show up again. It'll be nice to see him chilling with the crew in the movies!

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

next chapter is gonna be hype

they want shady
May 11, 2013

frajaq posted:

lol, that's a great loving Imu

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

frajaq posted:

lmao

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

frajaq posted:

dying @ this

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Incredible

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Cat Machine posted:

Klewer
Dec 26, 2012

I'd rather have 20 more pages of agenda posting than another Yamato post. I'm crazy !! :evilbuddy:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I miss York

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

frajaq posted:

perfect

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

Klewer posted:

I'd rather have 20 more pages of agenda posting than another Yamato post. I'm crazy !! :evilbuddy:
You are now my enemy.

I do wonder what's going to happen to her. Seems like it'd make sense for the Government to end up with her and the lab so they can keep making Mother Flame and raising the stakes.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

frajaq posted:

:sickos:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Klewer posted:

wanna fight?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

the yamato ship has sailed. or i guess in this case suddenly decided to not sail

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

York is going to die but her consciousness will be uploaded into a backup body, a New York

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

oddium posted:

the yamato ship has sailed. or i guess in this case suddenly decided to not sail

"the yamato ship has been postponed"

Elite
Oct 30, 2010

oddium posted:

The ship sailed alright, but Yamato did not.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Well it's time to read more one piece. this is my first time reading about Post Time skip Adventures

I am very excited

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Meowywitch posted:

Well it's time to read more one piece. this is my first time reading about Post Time skip Adventures

I am very excited

Be sure to post your reactions! Vicariously reliving One Piece again through new readers is always fun.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Meowywitch posted:

I am very excited

Ichi Ni San-shine Yon, We GO~

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

frajaq posted:

I wish we could inline images in thread titles

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I love sea cows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JahRoo
Oct 22, 2010

Gonna be a long break but I’m stoked to see the other weird demon forms the elders got.