Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

Theophany posted:

Wow.
Horner is seeing what it's like to be Donald Trump .
Hopefully both get revenge.
If this is a maneuver to get Horner out of his position at Redbull then the FIA has a much bigger problem on their hands then the original problem of some wamen being yelled at making their " sport " look bad.
It might be a piranha club but this I would think is a step too far if it comes together the way the speculators are talking.
Maybe making f-one go down the commie route wasn't the best idea.
🤔

F1 is the place for excitement, lavishness, risk, entertainment, and extravagance, not a place for moral high ground and family entertainment. So F1 communities should stop judging others' private lives.

FIA should go after the people who leak private conversations to discourage others from using character assassination as a tool to bring down rival teams.

Hypothetically, suppose if Christian Horner decided to step down, I would think that many team owners will be keen to engage him to turn their team to become RB.

Perhaps Jos is instigating this to get CH across to Ferrari so that Max can join him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Thanks Ants posted:

Isn't Business F1 the publication that made up the story about Susie Wolff and said Mazepin was awesome

Yeah I would take everything from Business F1 with a huuuuuuuge grain of salt because they seem to just make everything they write up for clicks.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

niethan posted:

F1 is the place for excitement, lavishness, risk, entertainment, and extravagance, not a place for moral high ground and family entertainment. So F1 communities should stop judging others' private lives.

FIA should go after the people who leak private conversations to discourage others from using character assassination as a tool to bring down rival teams.

Hypothetically, suppose if Christian Horner decided to step down, I would think that many team owners will be keen to engage him to turn their team to become RB.

Perhaps Jos is instigating this to get CH across to Ferrari so that Max can join him?

I cant help thinking Wolf is up to his neck in all of this, Meetings and dinner with Jos, I wonder if Wolf has offered Jos a multimillion pound Lauda type position at Mercedes if he brings Max to the team, Wolf is a meglomaniac and theres no low he wouldnt stoop too to get Mercedes back at the top and that includes destroying Christian, The timing also fits what with Hamilton announcing he's leaving a couple of weeks ago leaving Merc without a star driver.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

quote:

Christian Horner, the ambitious and at times unscrupulous boss from Red Bull who makes for an entertaining antagonist.

Just got to this line in the deleted article and am hoping it expands on this

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Surely Max has enough sense to look at what Newey creates at RB and what Mercedes creates and tells them to get hosed - sexpest TP or not...

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

refleks posted:

Surely Max has enough sense to look at what Newey creates at RB and what Mercedes creates and tells them to get hosed - sexpest TP or not...

Which is probably why there are rumours Newey's about to get Yewtreed as well...

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Newey and Geri are going to adopt Max

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
lol

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Theophany posted:

I cant help thinking Wolf is up to his neck in all of this, Meetings and dinner with Jos, I wonder if Wolf has offered Jos a multimillion pound Lauda type position at Mercedes if he brings Max to the team, Wolf is a meglomaniac and theres no low he wouldnt stoop too to get Mercedes back at the top and that includes destroying Christian, The timing also fits what with Hamilton announcing he's leaving a couple of weeks ago leaving Merc without a star driver.

Is this still Motorsport dot com comments

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Not nearly enough racisms for that.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

God is this incredibly early silly season, or just delayed from the non-existing silly season last year?

https://x.com/FastestPitStop/status/1764608630039433233?s=20

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

refleks posted:

God is this incredibly early silly season, or just delayed from the non-existing silly season last year?

https://x.com/FastestPitStop/status/1764608630039433233?s=20

:sickos:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Shartest Shitstop

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

They said Hamilton to Ferrari every year for half a decade then it came true so it's time to start on a new one.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Marko and Jos really wants Horner gone huh

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Isn't Max under contract until like 2028 or something?

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

lol.

The racing might be poo poo but my god the drama is top notch.

tranten
Jan 14, 2003

^pube

Colostomy Bag posted:

C:\formula_1.txt

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Colostomy Bag posted:

lol.

It's formula 1

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
that’s why it’s called formula, it’s for babies who cry and moan and piss their pants when they don’t get their way

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Thanks Ants posted:

Is this still Motorsport dot com comments

It's a reasoned and considered rebuttal to Jonathan Noble's globalist agenda from a learned professor.

Yes.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

ChaosReaper posted:

Isn't Max under contract until like 2028 or something?

There's a clause in his contract that extricates him if his boss is caught jerking off in an airplane bathroom.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

The funniest take I read was, based on 0% proof, that Jos and Horner are in a row now over the same lady.
The lady clearly wanted to disengage from Horner going by the texts and the reasoning is that this is because the Lady was starting to hang out with Jos; who mind you is also currently Married.

I have no reason to believe this at all but it would be the best/worst reason a the Redbull Dynasty would fall apart in short time.It's probably "just" ego-tripping and politics but imagine.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It's a masterstroke by Team Lewis to get Max out the Red Bull so he can get WDCs 9, 10 and 11

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Release the second email

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lewis going to the leper colony that is Ferrari just as Jos drags his kid out of redbull

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields
https://twitter.com/Max33Verstappen/status/1764570362761646155

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Word round the paddock is they're getting Vettel to run Red Bull. Many people saying this

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Yeah, read some stupid poo poo that there is some love triangle going on.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

It’s impossible for Horner to feel love

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
is that bad?

https://x.com/PHortonF1/status/1764646645570924893?s=20

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

alpine habitat loss is an unfortunate side effect of climate change

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

It's called the French Mistake.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

Sell to andretti you cowards

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Alpine rolls over and dies and is replaced by BMW

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

slave to my cravings posted:

Alpine rolls over and dies and is replaced by BMW

:pray:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Dimestore Sean Bean

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Dimestore Sean Bean

Looking like goldeneye 64

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Judge Schnoopy posted:

Sell to andretti you cowards

Never really "cared" for the guy, but I hope he is getting a good chuckle out of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011
the next drive to survive will be directed by iannucci