Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

"Can somebody mspaint eyes on the steaming packages? TIA" yeah well fuck you too buddy, this is the best you're gonna get. Is this even "work-safe"? Let's find out!

FAUXTON posted:

he's a burning bacon of inspiration for his son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Bless F2, P1 red-flagged almost at the get-go as the walls claim their first victim.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Mokotow posted:

Bless F2, P1 red-flagged almost at the get-go as the walls claim their first victim.

Future F1 binmans?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

I didn’t know he was a cop

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Huh, the F1 Academy cars actually sound like a race car...

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Apologies if this has already been posted...

Full res horner messages

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1OlV2wb51s1WhjLFq0Lsp4inRU60qvdhY

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Colostomy Bag posted:

Full res horner

:barf:

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Colostomy Bag posted:

Apologies if this has already been posted...

Full res horner messages

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1OlV2wb51s1WhjLFq0Lsp4inRU60qvdhY

just sitting down to read this with a nice bowl of coco pops as part of a balanced breakfast.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

god what a lovely move

https://x.com/FastestPitStop/status/1765725066229108986?s=20

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Deleted it seems

There's a tabloid headline I'm not going to click on that says Horner's accuser has been suspended.

I only hope it's true if they're suspended awaiting their multimillion dollar/pound/euro settlement cheque

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Sky and British Telegraph reporting it also. Sadly what happens most of the time to harassment victims and whistle blowers.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

ilmucche posted:

Deleted it seems

There's a tabloid headline I'm not going to click on that says Horner's accuser has been suspended.

I only hope it's true if they're suspended awaiting their multimillion dollar/pound/euro settlement cheque

it was that, yes.

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
good work Red Bull! that’ll fix it. on international women’s day no less! a job well done, let’s get back to racing

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

Nybble posted:

good work Red Bull! that’ll fix it. on international women’s day no less! a job well done, let’s get back to racing

thats tomorrow

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Pants Loll

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

First binman to touch the wall.

Who would have thought.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
alpine being a piece of poo poo car and two drives like ocon and gasly is a recipe for disaster

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Nybble posted:

let’s get back to racing

Christ, that's like 2026 at the earliest.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Red bull suspending a woman who's accused her boss of sex crimes will surely make the story go away

aledesma
Jul 22, 2012

serious gaylord posted:

Red bull suspending a woman who's accused her boss of sex crimes will surely make the story go away

That is what happens when this guy is the head of your PR team

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

serious gaylord posted:

Bold strategy, Cotton.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
edit nvm wrong post

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

gasly black and white flag. lmao.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Zeta Acosta posted:

alpine being a piece of poo poo car and two drives like ocon and gasly is a recipe for disaster

I mean... Magnussen and Grosjean would be absolute menaces in an Alpine. Nothing to lose and overinflated sense of skills.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Christ.

https://x.com/fastpitstop/status/1765723717127041521?s=20

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?

Aphex- posted:

just sitting down to read this with a nice bowl of coco pops as part of a balanced breakfast.

:stonk: at FILE-76.jpeg

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

refleks posted:

it was that, yes.

Oh, I randomly saw it on a work computer home page.

Nybble posted:

They've removed the problem, obviously.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Woman who accused Horner suspended by Red Bull - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/68501426

An actual link

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

quote:

"The company cannot comment on this internal matter," a Red Bull spokesperson said on Thursday.

BBC Sport has learned the reason given by Red Bull to the employee was that she had been dishonest.

Get her rear end, red bull! Cleared of any wrongdoing! gently caress the optics!

:wtc:

aledesma
Jul 22, 2012

I am a computer toucher so my knowledge in that area is limited, but can someone explain what does RBR gain from this?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

aledesma posted:

I am a computer toucher so my knowledge in that area is limited, but can someone explain what does RBR gain from this?

one very emboldened christain horner

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

aledesma posted:

a bigger shitstorm

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

aledesma posted:

nothing at all. they're handling this in the exact way companies are not supposed to handle this

either they're incredibly stupid, or they think they have some ironclad evidence that makes them feel 100% sure they can just fire her without getting in trouble, which is unlikely

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

the milk machine posted:

nothing at all. they're handling this in the exact way companies are not supposed to handle this

either they're incredibly stupid, or they think they have some ironclad evidence that makes them feel 100% sure they can just fire her without getting in trouble, which is unlikely

They'll get her on some technicality surely and not "you were dishonest about Horner sexually harassing you". No company would be that stupid, right?

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Look they probably found completely unconnected with the investigation that she didn't include a receipt with an expense report, just can't allow that to stand. It's in the employee handbook and everything.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

the milk machine posted:

The evidence there would have to be video of her either confessing to making the whole thing up or sieg heiling in front of a picture of Hitler

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
Let’s say she was suspended for leaking the documents, when she had a chance to appeal (which, lol if anyone is trusting that).

In what world do think that officially and publicly suspending her is gonna make this whole situation better? if the assumption of her being the leaker is correct, why wouldn’t she go scorched earth?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Pirate Radar posted:

The evidence there would have to be video of her either confessing to making the whole thing up or sieg heiling in front of a picture of Hitler

yep pretty much

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Pirate Radar posted:

Doesn't sieg heiling in front of a picture of hitler get you promoted at red bull?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

A seig heiling would get you onto the Helmut Marko executive fast track scheme

E: F, b