Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
they're impressively bad at this, it's kind of shocking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Thanks Ants posted:

Draw a line through his name on the org chart imo

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Mike Krack soothed by performance of Alonso

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
horner had consensual sex with a woman and it would be no big deal other than cheating on a spice girl and getting off faster than a pit stop except that the woman is a conwoman who was really in bed with jos all along. max and jos were trying to use her to orchestra a coup against horner but newey was smarter than everyone and figured it out and gathered up all the evidence and brought it to the offices and fuckin exposed her rear end so red bull was like holy poo poo you need to like leave while we sort all this poo poo out you fraud. the only question now is whether they decide to sit on the wholly conclusive, irrefutable evidence they currently have in their possession that totally absolves horner of any wrongdoing whatsoever, and wait for the reporters to get bored and start talking about something else, or do they release it to save their brand reputation, thereby exposing the plot and creating a bunch more drama.

acidx fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Mar 7, 2024

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
I love just casually throwing super genius Newey in there like he's loving Poirot.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

acidx posted:

horner had consensual sex with a woman and it would be no big deal other than cheating on a spice girl except that the woman is a conwoman who was really in bed with jos all along. max and jos were trying to use her to orchestra a coup against horner but newey was smarter than everyone and figured it out and gathered up all the evidence and brought it to the offices and fuckin exposed her rear end so red bull was like holy poo poo you need to like leave while we sort all this poo poo out you fraud. the only question now is whether they decide to sit on the wholly conclusive, irrefutable evidence they currently have in their possession that totally absolves horner of any wrongdoing whatsoever, and wait for the reporters to get bored and start talking about something else, or do they release it to save their brand reputation, thereby exposing the plot and creating a bunch more drama.

straight into my veins please

also FP2 is a loving shitshow

also fire horner into the loving sun already

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Ferrari fighting for third with Russell is going to loving suck

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Theophany posted:

straight into my veins please

also FP2 is a loving shitshow

also
fire horner into the loving sun already

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
merc is making lewis's car bad on purpose

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Alonso fastest in FP2, from this I can extrapolate that Verstappen will win the race by around 48 seconds.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

the milk machine posted:

merc is making lewis's car bad on purpose

maybe lewis doesn't care and is just saying he's doing his best, and everyone agrees with him in turn, so that nobody loses out on sponsor money

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

A PSA for those with F1TV, there's a new show called Tech Talk Retro with Sam Collins and Craig Scarborough talk about cool old race cars.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Who would’ve thought an energy drink company wouldn’t be a seriously run organization

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

the milk machine posted:

they're impressively bad at this, it's kind of shocking

Formula 1 2024: they're impressively bad at this, it's kind of shocking

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
but enough about Alpine

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

f1 academy qualifying session is set to start in a couplea minutes

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Pragmatica posted:

Formula 1 2024: they're impressively bad at this, it's kind of shocking

The most bizarre part is this isn't a post about Ferrari

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

The tires on the formula academy cars look comically small

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

ilmucche posted:

The most bizarre part is this isn't a post about Ferrari

its hosed up

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
red flagging the f1 academy qualifying because christian horner is loose on the track

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

the milk machine posted:

red flagging the f1 academy qualifying because christian horner is loose on the track

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

the milk machine posted:

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

the milk machine posted:

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Holy poo poo. There is a completely Tommy Hilfiger liveried car in F1 Academy.

Better livery than any in F1...

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

the milk machine posted:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

refleks posted:

Holy poo poo. There is a completely Tommy Hilfiger liveried car in F1 Academy.

Better livery than any in F1...

Lovinfosse's Charlotte Tilbury livery is legit loving brilliant.

e:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

the RB one is just a copy of the F1 one it looks like

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Theophany posted:

e:

i love this. f1 needs more of this.

fart barterer
Aug 24, 2006

David Byrne - Like Humans Do (Radio Edit).mp3
Big Brett Kavanaugh hearing vibes from the Horner thing now, watching him pivot to a total non sequitur ("we must stop this harassment of my family"), knowing it will work, and feeling the growing sense of disgust in the pit of my stomach.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

fart barterer posted:

Big Brett Kavanaugh hearing vibes from the Horner thing now, watching him pivot to a total non sequitur ("we must stop this harassment of my family"), knowing it will work, and feeling the growing sense of disgust in the pit of my stomach.

That's missing 6 words

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

fart barterer posted:

Yes, we ate coco pops. My friends and I. Boys and girls.Yes, we ate coco pops. I liked coco pops. Still like coco pops. We ate coco pops.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

There is literally nothing wrong with coco pops

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

ilmucche posted:

That's missing 6 words

Lmao

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

SocksAndSandals posted:

There is literally nothing wrong with coco pops

Fruity pebbles are way better tho

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011
alpenis?

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields
Coco Pops are quite different to American ‘Cocoa Puffs’. They are basically chocolatey Rice Krispies.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Diorama posted:

Coco Pops are quite different to American ‘Cocoa Puffs’. They are basically chocolatey Rice Krispies.

That's why they are called Coco Krispies here.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Pragmatica posted:

i love this. f1 needs more of this.

Hell yeah, imagine F1 teams paying the likes of Vivienne Westwood or Alexander McQueen to design their liveries.

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009

Theophany posted:

e:

I thought cigarette sponsors weren't allowed anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields

wicka posted:

That's why they are called Coco Krispies here.

They tried to change them to ‘Choco Krispies’ here once. It was probably the closest we’ve come to a revolution.