Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Fungah! posted:

*guy willfully ignoring gear 4*: meh.

reading this thread has taught me that lots of people barely read one piece and only care about finding out what the one piece is and learning the secret history. theyre freaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
when the new chapter doesnt explain the will of D

Zodar
May 21, 2007

"fiction" is a puzzle that you win by watching youtube lore analysis videos narrated by dudes who sound like camp counselors until you know how everything works and how everything will happen better than the author does

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

scary ghost dog posted:

when the new chapter doesnt explain the will of D

Looking in the fridge only to see Vegapunk sitting around making coffee for 10 minutes.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

do you guys like Carrot

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Meowywitch posted:

do you guys like Carrot

i like every character in one piece with no exceptions

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Shes cool, but I dont like the Sulong stuff tbh

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

scary ghost dog posted:

:hai:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

scary ghost dog posted:

i dont like vander decken 9

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Meowywitch posted:

do you guys like Carrot

She's a strawhat in my heart.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

blossommirage posted:

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Meowywitch posted:

do you guys like Carrot

Carrot got owned by Yamato existing but I like her.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

blossommirage posted:

based

Brandfarlig posted:

based

two for one deal, they both show up again at Elbaf and join

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
One piece is good btw

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

The crew already have one emergency ration, does the crew really need another?

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Brandfarlig posted:

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021

ChaseSP posted:

The crew already have one emergency ration, does the crew really need another?

I have not considered it but if you have to kill Chopper to survive, would his parts revert to his tiny form if you say killed him while he was in the fully human form? Basically if you had to eat him to live is there a most advantageous form for him to be in first?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Please let this be answered in an SBS.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

ragnarokette posted:

I have not considered it but if you have to kill Chopper to survive, would his parts revert to his tiny form if you say killed him while he was in the fully human form? Basically if you had to eat him to live is there a most advantageous form for him to be in first?

i think the devil fruit would deactivate and he would become a regular deer except for his blue nose

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

hatty posted:

Shes cool, but I dont like the Sulong stuff tbh

I like the Sulong stuff, but it didn't get the attention it needed which made it about as important as the 6 Powers Martial Arts. Oh cool, but I just use Haki, loser.

Carrot and Yamato both got done dirty

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Meowywitch posted:

do you guys like Carrot

Carrot is cool, I like her.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Gyges posted:

I like the Sulong stuff, but it didn't get the attention it needed which made it about as important as the 6 Powers Martial Arts. Oh cool, but I just use Haki, loser.

Carrot and Yamato both got done dirty

Idk, the Six Powers are at least something we see like once every arc because it turns out being able to just do an infinite double jump, sonic booms you can turn into gunshots, and running at the speed of sound is lowkey better than a lot of fruit powers. Sulong is kinda just “okay neat” as a way to give Minks a cool SSJ form that mostly gives them parity with the threats they have to face.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Meowywitch posted:

do you guys like Carrot

Carrot owns

ragnarokette posted:

Monster point would provide the most meat

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

It's a moot point because Robin would kill anybody who tried to hurt Chopper v:shobon:v

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Meowywitch posted:

do you guys like Carrot

She's fun, it even felt like she might become a crew member after Whole Cake, but Wano did her dirty, pushing her out of view for most of the arc and having her only real role being dunked on by Perospero in a 2v1 where she tag teamed him with Wanda and the two of them still lost. :sigh:

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I forgot she was in Wano

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

I forgot she was out of Wano

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Meowywitch posted:

do you guys like Carrot

no

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
i like carrot and i'm not scared to admit it

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Who?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I am neutral on the subject of carrots

Siliziumleben
Dec 4, 2003

The scientists' findings were astounding! They discovered that the powers of the Metroid might be harnessed for the good of civilization!
my love for carrot turned me into a furry actually

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Meowywitch posted:

do you guys like Carrot

Not enough to want her on the crew

TurkeyFried
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk:

Julias posted:

She's fun, it even felt like she might become a crew member after Whole Cake, but Wano did her dirty, pushing her out of view for most of the arc and having her only real role being dunked on by Perospero in a 2v1 where she tag teamed him with Wanda and the two of them still lost. :sigh:

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Speaking of failed crewmate auditions… I wanna see what Paulie is up to these days

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Neko and Ino staying in Wano bothers me. They go to Wano, say hi to their childhood friends then beat the snot out of Jack the scourge of Zou, it's perfect for them to go back and resume their grown up duties because they've tied up their loose ends. But instead they send Carrot back alone to be in charge while just kind of hanging around Wano.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Zou = zoo goddamnit gently caress god drat.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

ManSedan posted:

Zou = zoo goddamnit gently caress god drat.

no it's the japanese word for elephant

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

No Wave posted:

Neko and Ino staying in Wano bothers me. They go to Wano, say hi to their childhood friends then beat the snot out of Jack the scourge of Zou, it's perfect for them to go back and resume their grown up duties because they've tied up their loose ends. But instead they send Carrot back alone to be in charge while just kind of hanging around Wano.
They are retired and deserve to be retired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
It’s kind of a bummer that we had a dude named DUKE DOGSTORM who just got to fight an evil elephant-fish.

Speaking of, kinda wonder if the reason Jack stays in his full Zoan form more than any other Zoan is that he doesn’t wanna deal with racism. Kaido couldn’t give a gently caress about that since he’s an ogre, but when Casually Racist Uncle Who’s Who is one of the Flying Six you have to wonder how much of the rank and file still think that way too.