Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i can see Cena

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i can see Cena

now the rain is gone

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

Cavauro posted:

he's nowhere to be found. there's no avenues for a child to seena and love him. all of his youngest huge fans should be in their mid to late teens. there's something going on

He's the Peacemaker; kids love him.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
going to john cena's huge mansion and exploring, opening chests and finding secret passages to more loot

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Cena is a national treasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hj7QG7TLuc

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

gently caress john cena. He backs Vince despite all the horrible poo poo he did.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

theres nothing in this video whats going on its just an empty podium

Quid
Jul 19, 2006

Cavauro posted:

he's nowhere to be found. there's no avenues for a child to seena and love him. all of his youngest huge fans should be in their mid to late teens. there's something going on

It's all those wishes he granted.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

going to john cena's huge mansion and exploring, opening chests and finding secret passages to more loot

the only wwe related game i would consider playing would involve the player exploring john cena's home as a 6 inch tall being and climbing all over him like shadow of the colossus

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Cena hosts Wipeout which kids loves, and he’s in all the action movies and there are so many goddamn you can’t see me memes that he’s truly an icon.

Only reason I started watching wrestling again is because my kid wanted to see Cena and the Rocks wrestlemania fights and now he only pays attention to Logan Paul talking about prime.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

It’s cool the Trump fundraiser is going to put the big belt on the blonde haired white guy in the American flag gear during an election year.

Maybe they’ll get Trump to make an appearance at mania like he did at the latest UFC event.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Corporate officers #1 & 2 id’d.

https://frontofficesports.com/wwe-nick-khan-brad-blum-vince-mcmahon-sex-trafficking-suit/

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
getting the fruit baskets ready for papa h victory lap

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Reminder

quote:

Corporate Officer No. 1

At all times relevant, “WWE Corporate Officer No. 1” was a high-ranking employee and Board member at WWE during Ms. Grant’s employment with WWE. WWE Corporate Officer No. 1 continued to work in high-ranking positions in connection with the September 12, 2023, merger. This individual is referred to herein as “WWE Corporate Officer No. 1.”

“For instance, in or around March 2021, Ms. Grant introduced herself to WWE Corporate Officer No. 1 when they passed one another in the hallway. WWE Corporate Officer No. 1 responded by telling Ms. Grant that WWE Corporate Officer No. 1 knew exactly who she was.”

“WWE Corporate Officer No. 1 maintained an office suite on the executive 4th floor of WWE’s company headquarters at 1241 East Main Street.”

“Following Ms. Grant’s messages to McMahon on March 9, 2021, McMahon summoned Ms. Grant to his condo that evening for a conversation during which McMahon confirmed that WWE Corporate Officer No. 1, indeed, knew exactly who she was, as McMahon had met privately with WWE Corporate Officer No. 1 and WWE Corporate Officer No. 2 and advised these individuals of McMahon’s connection to Ms. Grant.”

Corporate Officer No. 2

“At all times relevant, “WWE Corporate Officer No. 2” was a high-ranking employee at WWE who made hiring decisions, conducted prospective employee interviews, and maintained significant control over personnel decisions. WWE Corporate Officer No. 2 worked in these capacities during Ms. Grant’s employment with WWE”

“On April 1, 2019, Ms. Grant met with WWE Corporate Officer No. 2 at WWE Headquarters for a short time. WWE Corporate Officer No. 2 hardly asked any questions, saying that WWE Corporate Officer No. 2 was figuring out where Ms. Grant would be placed and then promised to be in touch again after WrestleMania.”

“On February 3, 2020, McMahon sent a message to Ms. Grant advising he had been informed by WWE Corporate Officer No. 2 that there were a lot of rumors circulating about McMahon and Ms. Grant.”

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Isn't it worse if it's Nick Kahn? Not that anything is gonna happen bc we live in a hellworld

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

To the tune of Jeff Jarrett's theme, "it's hell world hell world hell world".

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Majinfoose posted:

Isn't it worse if it's Nick Kahn? Not that anything is gonna happen bc we live in a hellworld

yeah he's still on a TKO board and as far as i know Rock's buddy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Majinfoose posted:

i cant imagine how nick khan being so closely tied to the vince baggage isn't a whole new level of headache for tko, but then i don't have ungodly money or power so idk

triple paul and the rock are somehow gonna run the whole company because it turns out the business genious who vince hired to ice out his family was hired by vince for the reasons youd expect. if it was levesque, or another old guard guy, they could dump em, wash their hands, keep up the "new era" facade, but having the architect of all that be involved is.... well, idk how you pretend its any different now

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

what’s on raw tonight

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

what’s on raw tonight

gunther's wm match is announced after the brock program got scrapped

its a gauntlet with bronson reed, jordan devlin, sami zayn, chad gable and probably some other loser

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
gunther you will be challenging... chris benoit

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
hhh, hbk, and rock solely running wwe is the funniest outcome of all of this

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

gunther you will be challenging... chris benoit

hmmmm.... banger

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the last man standing to run the WWE will be paul heyman and vince russo

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Triple H evading consequences once again

I wanted to see him fired, but alas

TealShark
Mar 22, 2004

I shall duck behind that little garbage car.

Pylons posted:

Induct Russo and Cornette in the same year so that they fight backstage

Have them each induct the other.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

TealShark posted:

Have them each induct the other.

Two invitation
One inductee
Winner of match induces the loser

Too cruel to make the match some crazy stipulation? Shoot stretcher match, sixty minute iron-man death match, as bad for their chances as it can get

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Serperoth posted:

Two invitation
One inductee
Winner of match induces the loser

Too cruel to make the match some crazy stipulation? Shoot stretcher match, sixty minute iron-man death match, as bad for their chances as it can get

WWE HoF on a pole match

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Power Windows posted:

Maybe if we're lucky the whole company will sink

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Was HHH involved with the sham investigation or have I misremembered

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Idk, HGH has a lot of Buster Bluth energy in this and was given creative reigns because he's a dullard

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Tarnop posted:

Was HHH involved with the sham investigation or have I misremembered

He was

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

Power Windows posted:

He's truly the cerebral assassin.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012