Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

Marluxia posted:

Wait. Oh my god. D. Une Piece

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Same with mine. Oh well. Where did we order them from? I've forgotten

Same here.

I think I ordered it just hours before someone posted the fixed version... ah well, it's still a nice mug.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
i keep loving forgetting that we still have the Giant Robot to make an appearance.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Plutonis posted:

Top 5 spreads absolutely. Also lol that what it took for Zoro to win was Sanji complaining.

they want shady
May 11, 2013
Absolutely sick chapter

Can't stop thinking about bone horse, who can freeze things like brook and is also made of bones

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I think my favorite little side plot in the whole story might just be Brook and Lilith's wild ride. Just a fun little in chapter cover arc.

Can't wait for the lore dump where we find out that Devil Fruits aren't the actual name, and it's all just a Void Century swerve by Im to cover up the truth.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Gyges posted:

Can't wait for the lore dump where we find out that Devil Fruits aren't the actual name, and it's all just a Void Century swerve by Im to cover up the truth.

Devil Vegetables

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Where is Stussy??? :mad:

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

Holy poo poo.

Though I have to say, with that title I was fully prepared for Enel to show up. Oh well. This is almost as cool as that would have been.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I am stoked that we are getting more of him even if it's one page per chapter :shobon:
That's more focus than most of the crew have been getting lately! That said, the one panel Brook gets every chapter has been fantastic each time.

But yeah, I'm super hyped for Yamato's Wano adventure! Jimbei had to have a cover ark between declaring he'd joining and actually joining, so I guess this is fair.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Begemot posted:

Same here.

I think I ordered it just hours before someone posted the fixed version... ah well, it's still a nice mug.
I had no idea that anyone other than me had this stupid hosed up mug, this is awesome

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Where is Stussy??? :mad:

Stussy is Among Us

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Cat Machine posted:

I had no idea that anyone other than me had this stupid hosed up mug, this is awesome

mug check

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

is there a cute girl version of the mug

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

Scholtz posted:

mug check

That's the fixed version, though?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

ohh I didn't see people were talking about the baby arm version specifically lol

e: also I got mine from Vistaprint but if I'm being honest the mug is a little small

Scholtz fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Mar 15, 2024

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010

That's a great avatar

TurkeyFried
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk:

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Teghihi2023 giving us the Foxy content the masses cry out for for 2 seconds

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7346076722921557256

ok Matt Owens the glove's been dropped

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Good chapter, loved every panel of it

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Teghihi2023 giving us the Foxy content the masses cry out for for 2 seconds

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7346076722921557256

pro click

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

I thought that Lucci accusing Zoro of being a burden was a pretty weird thing to say to the only person on the crew who is on par with Luffy, it seems like more of an Usopp thing. With this last chapter, Zoro's reaction to Sanji calling him a burden makes me think that Lucci got inside Zoro's head and we're going to get more into that. Also there's a Strong Sword Guy on the island, perfect to kick Zoro's rear end to make him feel worse and establish Ethenbaron V. Nusjuro (:wtf: is this name) is Good With Swords. Oda is specifically showing Nusjuro using his sword instead of just being a monster, aside from Saturn's head he's the only Elder with any human features.

edit to add: I hope I'm wrong, at least about Zoro actually feeling like a burden, Zoro's my favorite and I don't want him to feel bad :ohdear:

Wii Spawn Camper fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Mar 15, 2024

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

I thought that Lucci accusing Zoro of being a burden was a pretty weird thing to say to the only person on the crew who is on par with Luffy, it seems like more of an Usopp thing. With this last chapter, Zoro's reaction to Sanji calling him a burden makes me think that Lucci got inside Zoro's head and we're going to get more into that. Also there's a Strong Sword Guy on the island, perfect to kick Zoro's rear end to make him feel worse and establish Ethenbaron V. Nusjuro (:wtf: is this name) is Good With Swords. Oda is specifically showing Nusjuro using his sword instead of just being a monster, aside from Saturn's head he's the only Elder with any human features.

edit to add: I hope I'm wrong, at least about Zoro actually feeling like a burden, Zoro's my favorite and I don't want him to feel bad :ohdear:

Well V. Nasjuro didn't have any human features in the full beast form, he only got human features in the hybrid form.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Hell Skeleton Horse Man is legitimately unsettling so he's my favorite ig

they want shady
May 11, 2013

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Don't think it's that complicated. Lucci calling him a burden, whatever. Sanji calling him a burden, actually pissed.

Zoro does have a sense of duty about being strong enough to protect the crew, 's why he was hard on himself back in Punk Hazard and called out to Luffy for also getting got with dumb bullshit when they're supposed to be better after having trained for two years. And he's still hard on himself here, especially since it's Sanji calling him out.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
I like how the chapter is so loving sick that no one is complaining about the broadcast timer anymore

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
He's certainly the most effective. Saturn still sitting around, sandworm got its head cut off, bird blew itself up (???) and skeleton horse killed half the pacifistas.

PirateZim
Apr 24, 2005

Zoro is going to clash with V. Nusjuro and have such difficulty with that fight that in order to survive, he will have to open his left eye and use the forbidden technique, "Depth Perception"

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Star Platinum posted:

I like how the chapter is so loving sick that no one is complaining about the broadcast timer anymore

I mean 3 minutes have passed already so it’s a speedy drat timer

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

No Wave posted:

He's certainly the most effective. Saturn still sitting around, sandworm got its head cut off, bird blew itself up (???) and skeleton horse killed half the pacifistas.

bird is definitely suiciding its way through the barrier

MonsterEnvy posted:

Well V. Nasjuro didn't have any human features in the full beast form, he only got human features in the hybrid form.

Right, he's the only one using a hybrid form so far, specifically so he can use the weapon Oda gave him. He's basically a centaur. A skeletaur. :yohoho:

they want shady posted:

Don't think it's that complicated. Lucci calling him a burden, whatever. Sanji calling him a burden, actually pissed.

Zoro does have a sense of duty about being strong enough to protect the crew, 's why he was hard on himself back in Punk Hazard and called out to Luffy for also getting got with dumb bullshit when they're supposed to be better after having trained for two years. And he's still hard on himself here, especially since it's Sanji calling him out.

Yeah Zoro called out Luffy during the raid as well. Maybe it's just setting up one of those gag panels with Zoro and Sanji fighting in the background.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
In a future SBS, Oda will talk about how he's watched Tremors recently but has heard good things about Dune

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

No Wave posted:

And everyone forgot about the boar because it did absolutely nothing.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

PirateZim posted:

Zoro is going to clash with V. Nusjuro and have such difficulty with that fight that in order to survive, he will have to open his left eye and use the forbidden technique, "Depth Perception"

Nusjuro: *pushes up glasses* I still have an advantage though, I have four eyes!
Zoro: *uses Asura* I have six eyes.
Nusjuro: *grows a horse head* hang on... *puts another pair of glasses on horse head* eight eyes!

wonder if he can really grow a horse head, or only turn his head into a horse head?

Wii Spawn Camper fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Mar 15, 2024

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

Meowywitch posted:

Hell Skeleton Horse Man is legitimately unsettling so he's my favorite ig

Skeleton Centaur Gandhi is definitely one of Oda's best designs.

they want shady
May 11, 2013
Also, we know what Oda's been watching so no need to speculate on that

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
Oda totally had a fifth yokai planned, but then saw Dune 2 and was like, "gently caress it, who's gonna stop me?"

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Scholtz posted:

ohh I didn't see people were talking about the baby arm version specifically lol

e: also I got mine from Vistaprint but if I'm being honest the mug is a little small
regardless it makes me happy to see us united by a mug :D

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Right, he's the only one using a hybrid form so far, specifically so he can use the weapon Oda gave him. He's basically a centaur. A skeletaur. :yohoho:

Saturn was using his Hybrid form for most of the earlier fight, it's only been a few chapters now since he went full beast.

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

gently caress yeah that's a spicy chapter.

Zakutambah
Jan 17, 2007

#include <Mastodon.h>
#include <Pterodactyl.h>
#include <Triceratops.h>
#include <SaberToothed_Tiger.h>
#include <Tyrannosaurus.h>

void megazordSequence();
College Slice

I loving love that Sanji disrespecting him immediately activated Zoro's conquerors haki. That was kinda my take from the way they drew the powerup and attack anyway, with the black lightning and all. And would make sense the Zoro is still learning how to use his own conquerors haki, and use it with his swords.

What a chapter though. Need a smoke after that one.

SUPREME OVERSEERS OF THE WORLD GOVERNMENT
THE FIVE ELDER PLANETS

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
one of the coolest double spreads ever good ch

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

cool to see oda get a bit on his miura type poo poo this chap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

MonsterEnvy posted:

Saturn was using his Hybrid form for most of the earlier fight, it's only been a few chapters now since he went full beast.

okay but where is saturn keeping his staff now that he's a full spider-ox and where is Nusjuro keeping his sword when he's a horse?