Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

Started Balatro

Good luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

totk, starting a new save

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
wanting to start unicorn overload if I can escape balatro. or continue dqxi

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

almost done with this level I think...

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Started Balatro

Yeah got it last night and played for 16 hours without sleeping and I’m still not addicted.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

finished up golden sun: the lost age, now i'm having a coffee thinking about getting back into DQ11

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

More Dragon’s Dogma. And maybe I’ll see if I can get some of these roguelikes working on the steam deck since I’m away from my pc all weekend, TOME seems like it should be easily doable with just the trackpads. And hell maybe a bit of Unicorn Overlord or Etrian Odyssey 3 before the day is done

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
evergarden and more slay the spire

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

STING 64 posted:

No more heroes 3

Is it good

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

botw. i'm never gonna finish this game i just keep getting stuck wanting to gather materials and upgrade my clothes.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

qud

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

tmfc posted:

botw. i'm never gonna finish this game i just keep getting stuck wanting to gather materials and upgrade my clothes.

dude, totk is going to blow your mind lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

yeah i'm scared lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Dq11. Just got the last two characters I think and I'm going to collect some orbs. This game owns.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mbt posted:

Dq11. Just got the last two characters I think and I'm going to collect some orbs. This game owns.

Orbs ftw.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Finally got back to rebirth tonight. Was lolling through the whole upper Junon parade. Good poo poo.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
staying up til 4am with Tude and Frank watching the future of twitch

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Balatro

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Got a bunch of Metro Exodus done, in the end. Hopefully I get finish it off in the coming days - it's been a good game so far. I've also hipped away at my MechWarrior 5 campaign too, pulling off some lucrative jobs. No idea how far in I am, though

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
tried noise mode in pizza tower and P ranked john gutter on my first try. did have pizzaface spawn right at the end cause his moveset feels weird, but i still got it

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!
got to post apoc tokyo in smt1. playing some grimd awn bcos poe league is so delayed

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

should be playing other roguelikes but I'm just playing dcss again

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Tales of Arise

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sf6 and legal or epoch.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Dragon's Dogma this morning, but then it crashed after I finished a dungeon so I got salty and quit for a bit of Shattered Pixel Dungeon, a roguelike I got for a few bucks in the steam sale. Probably back to DD once my Deck finishes charging, maybe a few stages of Unicorn Overlord until then.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Illusion of Gaia and find out where I stopped in SMRPG.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
back on dqxi

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

finished muh map. so some Corn Lord and chill while waiting for feedback.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
forgot apollo justice trilogy came out so im downloading and the nplaying that.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
its downloading really slow. why

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

some Zelda and Mario with the kids, then infinite wealth after movie night.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Kids were an absolute nightmare yesterday but seem much better today. We got the tires fixed on our bikes and went out for most of the morning and we are about to make some cookies. Tonight is more Brandish, maybe Suikoden, and Helldiapers

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

PowerWash Simulator: Warhammer 40k expansion

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

drat near done with SMRPG. Hoping this airport terminal has a power outlet that can charge my Switch...

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

trying out the ff16 demo to see if i like it enough to get it sometime, then back to dq11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
wormsjulkk?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!