Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

amenenema posted:

Apparently Max just brings people together

to hate him

I blame this all on the gutless coward stewards giving my handsome boy Fernando an unjust and cruel penalty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
There's like 30 threads on the forums where you can lust for billionaire death. Do we really need to do it here too? In the thread dedicated to a multibillion dollar racing series?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

why not

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

ilmucche posted:

There's like 30 threads on the forums where you can lust for billionaire death. Do we really need to do it here too? In the thread dedicated to a multibillion dollar racing series?

hell yeah we do

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

wicka posted:

Also "doing this whole billionaire thing right" means either giving away all your money or dying

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

ilmucche posted:

How many private jets do you own you loving class traitor

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

nawilo_420 posted:

You hate billionaires but you love the state, which is a multibillion industry? check mate commie

I know you're joking but communists famously do not love the state

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

ilmucche posted:

I don't understand why your brain works so poorly that you think the former and the latter have a single loving thing to do with each other. It's a thread dedicated to watching race cars, the fact that it generates a lot of money has gently caress all to do with that appeal. There is no inherent conflict here you dumb loving child. There is zero value in you trying to trap people in bullshit gotchas to defend the honor of a class of horrid people whose mere existence makes the entire world a considerably worse place. Shut the gently caress up about it or gently caress off.

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

ilmucche posted:

Yeah? I mean where else can I call somebody a punk rear end for being scared about being in a car flipped on its side on a race track, find out the best coffee maker, discuss trends with suit styles, talk about air fryers, and call for the death of the ultra rich?

Oh and talk about F1 racing sometimes.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

There's less than one race weekend per week we have to fill the space with lusting for death of those in power

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

wicka posted:

I don't understand why your brain works so poorly that you think the former and the latter have a single loving thing to do with each other. It's a thread dedicated to watching race cars, the fact that it generates a lot of money has gently caress all to do with that appeal. There is no inherent conflict here you dumb loving child. There is zero value in you trying to trap people in bullshit gotchas to defend the honor of a class of horrid people whose mere existence makes the entire world a considerably worse place. Shut the gently caress up about it or gently caress off.

It's a thread dedicated to watching race cars so why are we suddenly here to wish death on the rich?

Billionaires are cunts and I'm not defending their honor, wicka

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

ilmucche posted:

It's a thread dedicated to watching race cars so why are we suddenly here to wish death on the rich?

Billionaires are cunts and I'm not defending their honor, wicka

Cool then stop trying to establish the thread as a safe space for billionaires

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

billionaires are one of the top 3 (at least) things that contribute to society sucking fat balls at the moment. lusting for their death is appropriate in every situation, even the something awful forums formula 1 thread.

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
they wouldn’t be billionaires if they donated their money to me, i’ll gladly hold that burden

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

wicka posted:

drat i guess. i'm n ot postheing where i'm not wanted then!!!!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
opening the safe space for billionaires begathread in gbs, i'll setup the discord

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

wicka posted:

I like the F1 thread as a nice place to get away from the fact that billionaire cunts ruin everything. Zone out and watch the cars go

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

ilmucche posted:

I like the F1 thread as a nice place to get away from the fact that billionaire cunts ruin everything. Zone out and watch the cars go

drat man I guess you would've wanted to not start this derail then, huh

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ilmucche posted:

yeah definitely no billionaires ruining everything in F1

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

wicka posted:

drat man I guess you would've wanted to not start this derail then, huh

As the classic saying goes, shut the gently caress up, wicka

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

ilmucche posted:

Lmao they race in loving Saudi Arabia and Miami you aren't escaping this poo poo

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Ilmucche is one of those "stick to sports" guys when one of the women commentators gets uppity about international women's day in qatar

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Spaced God posted:

Lmao they race in loving Saudi Arabia and Miami you aren't escaping this poo poo

Yeah, unfortunate

Spaced God posted:

Ilmucche is one of those "stick to sports" guys when one of the women commentators gets uppity about international women's day in qatar

Dude you shouldn't call women uppity that's kind of hosed up

toadee
Aug 16, 2003

North American Turtle Boy Love Association

Bip Roberts posted:

I mean this has the outside possibility of a "man killed by elaborate device of his own making" death that we all love.

I'm not even sure how outside that possibility is. It looks fun as hell to drive but also that looks like a corner modeled after 130R, with about half the runoff and no gravel. Combine that with non professional drivers at the wheels of modern hypercars going 200+, and that you're in the mountains of Japan without an easily accessible hospital? I guess looking at the website it's going to be a "membership club" so maybe they are also going to have a medivac on hand, or, private equivalent thereof, I don't know. The speed of some of those corners, combined with the elevation changes, and what at least look to me like relatively small runoffs in areas make me think this is a bad accident waiting to happen.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

has anybody else noticed that the dutch posters are really uppity lately

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

ethanol posted:

Probably a convenient distraction to allow them to reclaim even more of the North Sea. Eventually they will achieve their true goal: building a land bridge to Britain to finally accomplish Operation Sealion.

PatentPending
Nov 27, 2007

[1950s eel-based dad joke]
Zeeleeuw

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

wicka posted:

riding lawnmowers on dirt ovals is the only acceptable motorsport

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

counterpoint: f1 is about funneling dumb money to hard working engineers like adrian newey and james vowles who "gotta go fast," as they say

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

wicka posted:

Also "doing this whole billionaire thing right" means either giving away all your money or dying

ethanol posted:

what do you call two billionaires in a carbon fiber submarine at the bottom of the ocean

A good start :dadjoke:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

mclaren getting another crypto sponsor I see

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Glad to see the thread is having a normal one. the way this season is going there's going to be an unironic discussion if we should be using this thread as an ISIS training camp by the summer break.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Japan has a bunch of micro circuits too. Very interesting.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Tony quidprano posted:

Glad to see the thread is having a normal one. the way this season is going there's going to be an unironic discussion if we should be using this thread as an ISIS training camp by the summer break.

Well, you know maybe we should look int-

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Jon Carbuncle posted:

I blame this all on the gutless coward stewards giving my handsome boy Fernando an unjust and cruel penalty.

I'm amenenema and I support this post

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Tony quidprano posted:

I'm open to anything if it helps Lando win a race

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Also for the people wanting my facial care regimen I ain't giving away that poo poo for free assholes. do your own research.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

How many billionaires does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Tony quidprano posted:

Also for the people wanting my facial care regimen I ain't giving away that poo poo for free assholes. do your own research.

"I'm the big gulp facial you get BEHIND the Taco Bell" - Trixie Mattel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

ethanol posted:

Not in terms of elevation.