Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

i just want a game where im some house atreides guy slicing thru harkonnens and getting insta murked by sardaukar

thanks to dendy, for good sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this is the first year Ive ever been caught up on on cinema and able to watch the special live. Hoipe

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Shogun kicks rear end and makes me want to play Sekiro lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Started watching the original Dragon Ball after Toriyama died, got to the King Piccolo saga and poo poo gets real, drat. How will our heroes overcome this latest evil?? Turns out they don't, piccolo has eternal youth and rules earth, and nearly everyone who fought him is dead. See you next episode!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Fortaleza posted:

Started watching the original Dragon Ball after Toriyama died, got to the King Piccolo saga and poo poo gets real, drat. How will our heroes overcome this latest evil?? Turns out they don't, piccolo has eternal youth and rules earth, and nearly everyone who fought him is dead. See you next episode!

i tried watching that but i remember it showed a baby's weiner in the first 10 minutes lol. Look, im no prude and i was very happy for that little demon, but ill just stick to Z

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

insane anime posted:

i tried watching that but i remember it showed a baby's weiner in the first 10 minutes lol. Look, im no prude and i was very happy for that little demon, but ill just stick to Z

bad news about Z bro

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

more Sandman

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

STING 64 posted:

more Sandman

the show or the comic books?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

The ECW wrestler.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

comics, got the first two volumes of the most recent collection, grabbing the other two next paycheck

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

STING 64 posted:

comics, got the first two volumes of the most recent collection, grabbing the other two next paycheck

lol cool. I did that in college but upon finishing the second volume I bought them all immediately and stayed up reading them. just appealed to me for some reason... volume 7 is my favorite

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://x.com/TMZ/status/1772720309663146011?s=20

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

serves him right for this all time blunder:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Mononoke movie coming out this summer :worship:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x-SryQQmRs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mtqHEgCnvM

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

finally back to my "1001 movies to watch before you die" watching and Three Colors: Blue was really good IMO.

i wish i would stop falling off of this project because even when i don't like the movies i usually don't regret watching them. this is a loosely connected trilogy so i'm looking forward to the other two colors.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m rewatching Twin Pesks 3.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Twin Cheeks lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’s risky but ‘Tween Cheeks, as well.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

It’s risky but ‘Tween Cheeks, as well.

Awesome, YCS is back.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

been audiobooking some of Gemma Files' weird fiction short story collections and theyre fairly sick 🤟🏻

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Haven’t had ear time for an audiobook in a while méself…

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

finally back to my "1001 movies to watch before you die" watching and Three Colors: Blue was really good IMO.

i wish i would stop falling off of this project because even when i don't like the movies i usually don't regret watching them. this is a loosely connected trilogy so i'm looking forward to the other two colors.

red is my favorite one

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

red is my favorite one

Yeah its the best one cause its got scyther and arcanine

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

scary ghost dog posted:

red is my favorite one

halfway through white and it's a wildly different movie, lol. it's like some franco-polish version of After Hours so far.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

scary ghost dog posted:

red is my favorite one
I like brown. the tall tree is brown. the squirrel climbs up the tall brown tree. climb, squirrel, climb

e: misread

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Cubone posted:

I like brown. the tall tree is brown. the squirrel climbs up the tall brown tree. climb, squirrel, climb

e: misread

read this just as the protagonist of White was basically doing this a similar language learning exercise in french, lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

Yeah its the best one cause its got scyther and arcanine

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

okay, i have no other place to post about this that won't be met with a recommendation for some midwestern youtube guy's channel's six hour analysis of it so apologies for the 1990s french cinema posting but... lmao the moment when the vaguely nebbish, perpetually unhinged protagonist who has gone full polish mafia calls his ex-wife and says "it's me, calling from warsaw. (extremely long pause) poland" made me laugh more than i have for a long time. these are god tier films.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bicyclops posted:

okay, i have no other place to post about this that won't be met with a recommendation for some midwestern youtube guy's channel's six hour analysis of it so apologies for the 1990s french cinema posting but... lmao the moment when the vaguely nebbish, perpetually unhinged protagonist who has gone full polish mafia calls his ex-wife and says "it's me, calling from warsaw. (extremely long pause) poland" made me laugh more than i have for a long time. these are god tier films.

they are really great

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Haven’t had ear time for an audiobook in a while méself…

must be nice. working with your hands all day, sweat on your brow... yep. good, honest work. as for myself, i listened to 4 hours of podcasts and played with colors.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

must be nice. working with your hands all day, sweat on your brow... yep. good, honest work. as for myself, i listened to 4 hours of podcasts and played with colors.

lm ao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Watching Ip Man 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Watching Ip Man 4.

That film was a Yakuza substory. 1 > 4 > 2 > 3

Now watching all the Ghibli films from the start. It's cool that the Ghibli style is like 80% formed here but the rest of it is just, like, Popeye. It's a cool film in its own right but it's super interesting as a historical artifact