Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

I'm way behind on this thread but I just wanna come back and say that this:

is so much worse than I imagined, highly recommended lmao

the auto tune at 8 seconds sounds like Alvin and the chipmunks :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

The pile of jizz mushrooms begins moving, slowly at first, but gradually gaining momentum. They start flying towards your crevices, implanting themselves and taking root in your armpits, skin folds, and mucus membranes. As they bore deeper into you, each individual mushroom head transforms into a mini Trump head, and they all cry out in unison: “OBAMNA!”

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:lol:

I hardly skimmed the first post but this one is hilarious

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I'm way behind on this thread but I just wanna come back and say that this:

is so much worse than I imagined, highly recommended lmao

the auto tune at 8 seconds sounds like Alvin and the chipmunks :discourse:

I've heard less robotic cod-country at Westworld.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

For a second there I thought they gave MLK Jr. a backwards baseball cap.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

WHY BONER NOW posted:

I don't follow the news much but when you guys say trump, you're talking about the fabulously wealthy business genius, right?

No, that's Elon Tesla. He's the guy that invented the internet and renamed it X so that people with the blue check marks were all fascists so you didn't have to read stuff by smart people on X. I don't believe he was the guy from Home Alone 2.

On another note, there was some Melania (Melanie?) chat a couple of pages ago. I remembered that as a first-lady her big thing was the "Be Best" campaign. I thought it was absolutely loving nothing that she put zero effort into like her sham marriage to the guy from Home Alone 2, but it turns out I was wrong and it managed to implement a whole bunch of stuff people probably aren't aware of. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Trump has never jacked off in his entire life because if he did, he would loudly be claiming credit for discovering this awesome thing “no one ever knew about,” like how he was the first to notice that “us” is spelled “U.S” and how he was the first person to use the phrase “priming the pump.”

There’s probably a litany of other dumb, obvious and easily disproven poo poo he also claims or thinks he’s owed credit for discovering because he’s a narcissistic idiot who believes the only thing eclipsing his own greatness is how stupid the rest of us lowly peons are in comparison.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Vampire Panties posted:

Anyone whose ever posted bail has to be seething at the treatment Pmurt gets. Judges dont give a gently caress if you have to sell your car or house to post bond. There's going to be some brain-breaking moment when he says the quiet part out loud, something like "this is how poor people get treated and its UNFAIR TO ME A RICH WHITE GUY" and it will be like a dam breaking

*in a lawyer voice, again* uh well actually this is the correct procedure and is exactly what happens to bonds all the time (:

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Almost Smart posted:

Trump has never jacked off in his entire life because if he did, he would loudly be claiming credit for discovering this awesome thing “no one ever knew about,” like how he was the first to notice that “us” is spelled “U.S” and how he was the first person to use the phrase “priming the pump.”

There’s probably a litany of other dumb, obvious and easily disproven poo poo he also claims or thinks he’s owed credit for discovering because he’s a narcissistic idiot who believes the only thing eclipsing his own greatness is how stupid the rest of us lowly peons are in comparison.

Yes, Trump is rich, smart, liked, educated, competent and innocent.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Suck my dick you fuckman might disagree

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Almost Smart posted:

He has to shake pepper on his crotch and grab the first thing that sneezes with tweezers because he has a tiny mushroom dick, you can't jack it with tweezers, according to the Bible I think.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

They always get retired judges and retired military officers and retired government officials to dunk on Trump and say he's a freak, but they never get anyone who's actually in office to go on record :sad:

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Aramis posted:

I don't know enough about golf to know if "golf, but louder" is a longstanding brand or something, but it immediately comes across as fundamentally Trumpian.

It's the PGA's competition (actully I think they merged) LIV's slogan.

Trump is a big fan. Surely a coincidence that LIV is a Saudi corp.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

DJT stock down 9% so far this morning.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

pro starcraft loser posted:

It's the PGA's competition (actully I think they merged) LIV's slogan.

Trump is a big fan. Surely a coincidence that LIV is a Saudi corp.

Whenever I watch golf, I can't help but think "if only this was louder. The lack of volume is what makes this boring as hell to everyone except boomers who don't know you can just walk with your friends in the park if you want for free"

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.
its twenty sixteen!!!!

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

This is controlled by the Biden Campaign, isn't it?

I don't think it is affiliated with the campaign at all.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Day crew in here posting about Trump jacking off and bird with big dick posting stock prices loving april fools day indeed

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

bird with big dick posted:

DJT stock down 9% so far this morning.

Crossed 10% and another 10% to go before the stock is below its original price.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

so theres all this talk that golf is the one thing hes good at, of course aside from him missing the loving ball that swing looks really terrible. Those games he plays where hes cheating gotta be the most naked emperor poo poo ever. A bunch of people who are actually good pretending their hardest that he is the bestest

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

why would you use autotune to make everything the same note??? reverse t-pain

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

This guy said he shot a 67 at Bedminster last year, beating Phil Mickelson by 8 strokes.

Lol

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Want to see Trump and Kim play a round of golf. So many holes-in-one!

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/axios/status/1774786725543358940

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yes but the value of HIS BRAND

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

bird with big dick posted:

Alright I’m imagining this, what next

lets just say the rest… is up to you…!!! :wink:

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

lol that's over $100 per user

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Lol he's SO POOR

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Stink Billyums posted:

lol that's over $100 per user
To be fair they have self filtered for being credulous pay pigs, but I am dubious they’re worth that much per user.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Small Strange Bird posted:

Want to see Trump and Kim play a round of golf. So many holes-in-one!

“I am pleased to report, for those that care, that I just won the Senior Club Championship (must be over 50 years old!) at Bedminster (Trump National Golf Club), shooting a round of 67,” the 77-year-old Palm Beach resident posted. “Now, some people will think that sounds low, but there is no hanky/lanky. Many people watch, plus I am surrounded by Secret Service Agents. Not much you can do even if you wanted to, and I don’t."

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Secret Service's remit now includes watching the President to make sure he doesn't cheat at golf

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Data Graham posted:

Secret Service's remit now includes watching the President to make sure he doesn't cheat at golf

The assist him in it.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The hole has been elected president. Secret service agents bravely slow motion jumping off trampoline and shouting "Noooooooooio" as they take a golf ball to the chest to protect the hole

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
Trump stock down over 15% this morning. Sad!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Someone needs to do an expose on his golfing. Collect as many clips as possible. And make a cool vid.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Three Olives posted:

Trump stock down over 15% this morning. Sad!

DJT is such a popular stock to trade that they're going to have to halt it!

Just kidding. They're letting this go all the way down.

Trump probably took the money he go for the bond and bought $175 million worth of shares of DJT through a really obvious shell.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Made me think of the Junji Ito creation Tomie.

Trump is kind of like Tomie, in the sense that he seems to invoke baffling derangement in so many, and he just won't go away.

HappyHippo posted:

BTW, this story isn't apocryphal, it actually happened: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Garry_Hoy

I didn't think it was, but I hate it when I talk about a half remembered story and then someone says "Actually there's no solid evidence that ever happened" or "They made that up."

Like, I read about a pair of sisters who to hide from the Soviet Union or something spent 30 years in a house, one supposedly hiding under the bed virtually the whole time. I tell it, and then it gets ruined because someone looks it up and goes "It's fake." It was in a darn Bathroom Reader, I trusted Uncle John!

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Once DJT crosses its initial price the game is over and people are gonna flee their positions.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Renreeja posted:

so theres all this talk that golf is the one thing hes good at, of course aside from him missing the loving ball that swing looks really terrible. Those games he plays where hes cheating gotta be the most naked emperor poo poo ever. A bunch of people who are actually good pretending their hardest that he is the bestest

I was assured by a few goons in this thread that actually his swing isn't that bad and is very impressive all things considered.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Wish he'd swing himself into a bin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I am a golf pro at one of the most highly regarded courses in the world and I was on the PGA tour for three years and I think Donald trumps swing sucks poo poo and he should swing on deez Nutz.