Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Brooke: wow that cheese went right through me? Yohohoho!
Sanji: you’re lactose intolerant, here’s a mop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/themetalhiro/status/1775251937719415183

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

yeah let me read one piece media left to right like one of the lesser, non tool using apes

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
A video analyzing Sanji's character and arc if anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG-qbiR3uOY

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

oddium posted:

yeah let me read one piece media left to right like one of the lesser, non tool using apes

all apes use tools

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Meowywitch posted:

all apes use tools

not me

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Kild posted:

not me

wha...

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

I like the credits gag.

Brook - (CGI)

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
When is the next chapter spoiler expected to come out? I'm starting to get withdrawals...

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
https://youtu.be/9v-33jcEDk4?si=iyRTdSQC4b-56hEg

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

When is the next chapter spoiler expected to come out? I'm starting to get withdrawals...

A fortnight at bare minimum.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

CatstropheWaitress posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/1btq5r2/manga_spoilers_the_true_source_of_power_in_one/

This is a fun little post. Takes a lot of what Oda has said at full face-value linking hearts to strength and lineage at face value, but also incorporates the double-beat of fruit names.

wow i wonder what moron wrote this theory. yepppp, they must be a really dumb person. glad no one in this thread is this stupid. lol haha

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Hi hello sir I would like a chapter please

Does anyone have a chapter to spare?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

It’s here

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
Hey if Luffy is a sun god does that mean he hard counters vampires? Like, one touch from gear 5 and they go poof?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Bluemillion posted:

Hey if Luffy is a sun god does that mean he hard counters vampires? Like, one touch from gear 5 and they go poof?

I think it took more than 1 touch from Luffy to beat Moria

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Kild posted:

I think it took more than 1 touch from Luffy to beat Moria

C'mon man, I specified Gear 5.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
:effort:

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

You did well.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
if kuma ate luffy's fruit he'd be a gummy bear

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Lol that the bag is full of simpsons memes

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

lol

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

It's been so long I don't even remember what this was actually about

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Here's some break week content. Matt Owens, showrunner for One Piece Live Action, was on the HasanAbi Twitch stream again recently and did a tier list of One Piece characters. These are Matt's picks.

Obviously this list isn't exhaustive so they did a bit of a lightning round at the end.

Bartolomeo - S Tier
Bellamy - B Tier
Useless Mid - C Tier
Monkey D. Dragon - Undetermined
Kaido - B Tier
Enel - A Tier
Bege - B Tier
Lucci - A Tier
Yamato - Ungraded because Hasan just started Wano
Kaku - A Tier
Pudding - A Tier
Perona - S Tier
Vivi - A Tier
Shirahoshi - C Tier

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

Gologle posted:

It's been so long I don't even remember what this was actually about
It's such a good scene. I dont even want to spoil it I want you to reread it. Sanji is starving and thinks Zeff has food in his bag.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Scholtz posted:

Here's some break week content. Matt Owens, showrunner for One Piece Live Action, was on the HasanAbi Twitch stream again recently and did a tier list of One Piece characters. These are Matt's picks.

Obviously this list isn't exhaustive so they did a bit of a lightning round at the end.

Yup, bad taste.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Scholtz posted:

Bartolomeo - S Tier
Bellamy - B Tier
Useless Mid - C Tier
Monkey D. Dragon - Undetermined
Kaido - B Tier
Enel - A Tier
Bege - B Tier
Lucci - A Tier
Yamato - Ungraded because Hasan just started Wano
Kaku - A Tier
Pudding - A Tier
Perona - S Tier
Vivi - A Tier
Shirahoshi - C Tier

Who is that at the end of B tier? I thought it was Hancock but she’s already there.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

mikeycp posted:

if kuma ate luffy's fruit he'd be a gummy bear

Bouncing here and there and everywhere.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Who is that at the end of B tier? I thought it was Hancock but she’s already there.

Viola

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Why was Sakazuki unranked? I know we haven’t gotten a BIG DEEP BACKSTORY for him yet but he’s had more than enough of a presence throughout the story to form an opinion about him.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Brook in B tier? Get outta here.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Oh that’s kind of random but okay, I guess there’s a bunch of Dressrosa people there. And anyway Viola is cool because she can shoot whales out of her eyes.

Weird that he shits on Smoothie like that out of all the other Big Mom Pirates, she barely has a presence, where’s Oven or Branch or the tongue guy? Same with Wanda, no Dogstorm or Anime Garfield?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Augus posted:

Why was Sakazuki unranked? I know we haven’t gotten a BIG DEEP BACKSTORY for him yet but he’s had more than enough of a presence throughout the story to form an opinion about him.

Pretty much exactly that. Dislikes the guy but doesn't think he has enough info to judge him overall as a villain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH98uw5NY_8&t=4645s

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
Big Mom in C tier? gently caress off with that weak poo poo.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's very funny how much Viola looks like both Hancock and Robin so it's very easy to forget who she is

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
Undetermined tier is a copout. Give me hot takes or give me death.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Sakazuki is A-tier pending S-tier if his backstory is really good.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Sakazuki is C Tier but Akainu is A tier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Sakazuki and Shanks I get, but Wanda is undetermined? What does he think she's got left in the tank? At best she's getting a panel when everyone rocks up for the final battle.