Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Rebecca Hendin on Benjamin Netanyahu, six months into Israel’s war – Despite increasing criticism, both at home and abroad, Netanyahu shows no sign of changing course over Gaza"

Telegraph:

No idea whatsoever! :shrug:

Times:

After Goya.

Evening Standard:

Rishi Sunak's Adidas Sambas declare the shoe dead in the water. So what's the next cult London trainer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Aumanor posted:

I know that Sinfest Sunday is a full week away and everyone was looking forward to six days of reprieve, but holy gently caress, he actually went there:

Man he really went hard on the bright blue eyes and blonde hair too
Like, obviously he did, but it's so visually jarring the way they almost glow in the dark

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
You know, I kind of hoped that the Weimar Republic thing was a one-off for Sunday to make a stupid point about the U.S. economy. Despite everything Sinfest has done, I did not expect actual straight-up depictions of Holocaust revisionism. I wonder what the rest of this week is going to look like.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Vib Rib posted:

Man he really went hard on the bright blue eyes and blonde hair too
Like, obviously he did, but it's so visually jarring the way they almost glow in the dark

Get ready for Ishida to suddenly pivot to a Dune “parody”.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Paul Transdreides, you must drink the gaylange spice and summon She-Hulud, whined General Jewney Phallic, rubbing xir hands

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Apr 8, 2024

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

Kellies Nomination: Worst Israel/Palestine Cartoon

It's not going to win over that one Dry Bones, but this cartoon is really petty and callous.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Craig Emerson who has reviewed the grocers code of conduct with treasurer Jim Chalmers. Government supports massive penalty regime for Coles and Woolworths recommended in Emerson review (ABC).

Rowe:

In the trolley is Greens leader Adam Bandt. Emerson did not recommend the supermarket break-up powers that the Greens have been calling for (and which the Nationals also support). Emerson says breaking up supermarkets ‘too heavy handed’ as Dutton derides ‘Mickey Mouse review’ (Guardian).

Leak, Son of Leak:

Knight:

Winx filly by stallion Pierro fetches world record $10 million at Inglis Australian Easter Yearling Sale (ABC).

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Political Cartoons 2024: Horse Influencer Cleavage

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

DalaranJ posted:

Get ready for Ishida to suddenly pivot to a Dune “parody”.

Jew-ne

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Aumanor posted:

I know that Sinfest Sunday is a full week away and everyone was looking forward to six days of reprieve, but holy gently caress, he actually went there:

And the literal Nazi fanfiction looks like it's going to continue for a full week.

Taking bets now: will he show Hitler?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

And the literal Nazi fanfiction looks like it's going to continue for a full week.

Taking bets now: will he show Hitler?

I...wouldn't doubt it actually.
Poor Hitler just trying to paint and live his best life, but those rascally Jews/sex workers/gay people keep harassing him until his hand is forced.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
Has he pivoted to complaining about DEI yet? He always seems to be about a week or two behind.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Amjad Rasmi

Bill Bramhall

Yes, it's Yet Another Eclipse Cartoon, but I kind of like this one.

Dave Whamond

Dick Wright

Scrambled eggs are delicious. A good cartoon.

Jack Ohman

Jeff Danziger

Jeff Koterba

"What's... what's in this drin... haack"

Matt Wuerker

Mike Smith

Sorry, Mike, Bramhall already did a better version of this.

Rivers

Walt Handelsman

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

The chicken with Biden’s face is legit horrifying.

Very medieval bestiary.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

House She/Herkonnen

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Just to get it out of the way : Queersatz Haderach.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
It's... well gently caress if I know.

Benly
Aug 2, 2011

20% of the time, it works every time.

Kammat posted:

It is widely believed that a flawless red heifer meeting certain ritual requirements is needed to rededicate the Temple in Jerusalem, so the goal of breeding a calf that meets the traditional requirements is a Thing among some orthodox Jews. I guess Ishida is framing it as a sex thing?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Benly posted:

It is widely believed that a flawless red heifer meeting certain ritual requirements is needed to rededicate the Temple in Jerusalem, so the goal of breeding a calf that meets the traditional requirements is a Thing among some orthodox Jews. I guess Ishida is framing it as a sex thing?

It's a sex thing because everything with Ishida is a sex thing.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Kammat posted:

Oh my god he told a joke :2monocle:

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Benly posted:

Mind you, while this is a thing among certain Orthodox Jews, I have seen way, way, more ink spilled about it by American Evangelicals and Charismatic Christians (y'know, the bulwarks of Western Civilization) who are really horny for The Jesus Trap to be sprung. So I if I had to guess, some wires got crossed when it comes to his news sources.

... I shudder to think about Ishida's news sources.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Third Temple Jews are some of the most anti-Israel people on the planet, yet Tats is still weird about them because he is a fully ideological antisemite now.
An unsurprising cartoon.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
You're criticizing science for not understanding how the world works by giving an example of us understanding how the world works through science

Alternately, the one guy without sunglasses on is averting his gaze, AGC

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

the gently caress is this

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Shinji2015 posted:

The source of living for two grown men.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Uh oh, Rivers making fun of his own guys

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Shinji2015 posted:

This poo poo is written using fortune cookies, you cannot tell me otherwise.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Shinji2015 posted:

Probably another series of hamfisted "maybe the truth is in the middle :wth: "

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Benly posted:

Without knowing this explanation, it just comes off as a "lol AI is dumb/random on its outputs" that Tats made oddly anti-Semitic. Instead, it's an anti-semitic "joke" that he made disturbingly horny (why does it show a cow for "nubile"?). I guess what I'm saying is Tats wants to gently caress a cow and has just gone fully mask-off anti-Semitic and, I'm guessing, trying to add "They all gently caress cows" to the list of "anti-semitic stereotypes".

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Mind you, while this is a thing among certain Orthodox Jews, I have seen way, way, more ink spilled about it by American Evangelicals and Charismatic Christians (y'know, the bulwarks of Western Civilization) who are really horny for The Jesus Trap to be sprung. So I if I had to guess, some wires got crossed when it comes to his news sources.

... I shudder to think about Ishida's news sources.

Specifically, as I understand it, in order for the Rapture to happen, there has to be a temple in Jerusalem that is dedicated by slaughtering a cow with a red coat that has "not a speck of white in its fur", if I remember correctly. As usual with evangelicals, it all comes down to being horny for doomsday.

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

I think we are well past the point where we can say Tats is "going mask-off" about anything. He is a full on unapologetic Nazi, and has been for a while.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Are Imgur uploads broken for anyone else right now?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

MechaCrash posted:

I think we are well past the point where we can say Tats is "going mask-off" about anything. He is a full on unapologetic Nazi, and has been for a while.
He's concealing exactly how much he wants to gently caress a cow though.

(This is also me checking imgur uploads are working. For photos of livestock fuckers at least.)

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

MechaCrash posted:

I'm still fairly certain this all started because women (or at least a certain woman) still wouldn't date him, even after he drew a comic declaring himself the King of Feminism and forgiving himself for his earlier comics.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Varvel really, really wants us to just nuke Iran.

They didn't know any better back then. We do.

I am so thankful current-day GOP wasn't around during the CFC ozone crisis back in the 70s and 80s.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

JamesBont posted:

I am so thankful current-day GOP wasn't around during the CFC ozone crisis back in the 70s and 80s.
Perhaps back then they cared about the prospects of their grandchildren

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Donald Trump and a total eclipse of the sun – A baby balloon of the Republicans’ presidential candidate threatens to plunge the United States into darkness"
Also! An exhibition of some of Jennings's cartoons, as well as some original pieces riffing on Hogarth's A Rake's Progress, will be held at the Coningsby Gallery in London from the 8th to the 20th of July.

Telegraph:

Streeting hits out at ‘middle-class Lefties’ opposed to Labour NHS plans

Matt:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Labour plans tax avoidance crackdown to fill ‘non-dom’ gap; Tories ‘chasing a smear’ in questioning Angela Rayner’s taxes, says Keir Starmer

David Squires:

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?

Cloud Potato posted:

David Squires:

:laffo: pure gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Cloud Potato posted:

David Squires:

Bit of Disco Elysium energy in this one.