Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/KXNGAO/status/1778591493394968774

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Cactus Jack Perry
:black101:

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I didn’t get worked by Tony because he makes that face probably every time heels do something petty

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

This poo poo already had a run a month ago when they said "Look at Sting's reaction to the Bucks coming out"

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

From 10 tickets sold to 38, dude is a god tier draw

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

The numbers don't lie.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

illcendiary posted:

From 10 tickets sold to 38, dude is a god tier draw

Lol what is this joke even? The ticket sales are literally in the QT.

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Hell thread leaking, except it's a sub-Jase-level Twitter post

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

i dont live to live homie

love that scapegoat

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Long-Time Lurker posted:

It was funny

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
if it was really funny, it would have had something about Jack Perry going to the fed. now that's comedy

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

but I get he's busier than before.

isnt he an executive producer? dude has his input all over the show and talent iirc

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Jungle Boys going to the fed? :ohdear:

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
the Jungle Man is a draw

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

He's wearing a goat head now? Have him replace Malakai the Assistant in the HoB and call it the House of Jack

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Sandman from ECW posted:

Jungle Boys going to the fed? :ohdear:

:laffo:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
https://twitter.com/tigerstyIepro/status/1778509824721907871?t=ZIv4ojKd7faUBat0DfMUlA&s=19

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lmao

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lol

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

God drat right, it’s a beautiful day.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

This rules

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Last time I went to NYCC, I got to meet Tony Schiavone and told him how great it was that he was getting his flowers and how he seemed so happy doing AEW commentary. His reaction was really wholesome. Really nice guy.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!
okay i know how we’re gonna get all the f*cking f*d plants and p*nk f*ckboys out of aew. we instate the murderhawk monster and miro as “defenders of the realm” a medieval knight themed duo in badass looking armor like ornstein from darksouls who just do the braun strowman thing where they grab people and throw them into the set if you like or retweet p*ssbaby p*nk. and yeah I guess they could edit it together and put it on tv too maybe

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

we instate the murderhawk monster and miro as “defenders of the realm”

It's Kombat Time?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

okay i know how we’re gonna get all the f*cking f*d plants and p*nk f*ckboys out of aew. we instate the murderhawk monster and miro as “defenders of the realm” a medieval knight themed duo in badass looking armor like ornstein from darksouls who just do the braun strowman thing where they grab people and throw them into the set if you like or retweet p*ssbaby p*nk. and yeah I guess they could edit it together and put it on tv too maybe

what do you have against pink fuckboys

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

So, because this is used in an angle with FTR, how long will it take for Punk to end their friendship?

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Punk with tears in his eyes changing the password to the Starbucks account that he keeps reloaded for the boys

:cry:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Majinfoose posted:

So, because this is used in an angle with FTR, how long will it take for Punk to end their friendship?

Gotta see how bad they shoot on the Bucks at Dynasty first!

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Miro and Archer as the New Age Road Warriors would be pretty sweet not gonna lie.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

but... Miro IS a fed plant :confused:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I thought Miro quit or whatever.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

CJ pointed at the door with her weird fingat and he went back to bulgaria

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Sandman from ECW posted:

Miro and Archer as the New Age Road Warriors would be pretty sweet not gonna lie.

Brian Cage and Big Bill did one match like this and it was very good. More of this please

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

When you beat one of ornstein and smough, the other destroys and absorbs the first one and that just ain’t gonna work for miro, brother

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Shard posted:

Opened up my Facebook to post some pictures and this was the first thing I saw

Hah, someone shared that in a friend group I'm in. Most of them are fed-pilled so whenever wrestling comes up I just stay out of it, but when this was posted I couldn't help myself and got into it with them for a bit lol

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Sandman from ECW posted:

Two shoot Christians determined to fight and kill God are exactly what the tag division needs.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
We love our scapegoat don't we folks

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Shinji2015 posted:

Hah, someone shared that in a friend group I'm in. Most of them are fed-pilled so whenever wrestling comes up I just stay out of it, but when this was posted I couldn't help myself and got into it with them for a bit lol

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT SHINJI

Joey McChrist posted:

CJ pointed at the door with her weird fingat and he went back to bulgaria

God accidentally getting jump scared by her hosed up finger haunts me. I still see it when I close my eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I forgot about this happening :lol:

https://x.com/zerocontextaew/status/1778579206651134301?s=46

I wish AEW released some blu-ray collections or something