Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

That belt sucks so much

Yeah it’s like two supermodel parents got together and had the worlds ugliest baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Turn on your screen

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I see three snoots. You know what must be done.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Cool Post Beg posted:

Congratulations to Jon Moxley for winning the [IWGP]spoiler[/IWGP] World Heavyweight Championship at Windy City Riot in [Chicago]Chicago[/spoiler]!!

Much better thank you

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Honestly I hated that Nooj belt before but it's grown on me. There's certain people on whom it looks ridiculous but Mox makes it look cool.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The current belt has grown me cause I get it's a nod to the original design and it also has a unique look that isn't generic like WWE belts so it stands out but man I wish Okada just switched back to belt everybody knows and loves cause it's was the best

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

I hate the belt. It reminds of something... Something

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Seems like they’re more regularly doing taped Collisions for their upcoming shows.

Those shows are around the time of the NBA Finals. Even though those are on ABC, that may have something to do with it?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I hate the belt because nothing could be better then the previous belt and plus it looks like Cody’s neck tattoo

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

DeepDickPizza posted:

Those shows are around the time of the NBA Finals. Even though those are on ABC, that may have something to do with it?

That would definitely explain the May taped shows, could see them continuing on that cadence for a little afterwards for logistics.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

it looks like Cody’s neck tattoo

:hmmyes:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
They've just been doing some of the pre PPV Collisions as taped shows. I think unless they are sure they can do well in the market for two shows they want to avoid it. I think Forbidden Door is the type of weekend where you can do two and just make sure the people know in advance you'll get some NJPW guys on the ROH Tapings the night before. Alas they disagree this year.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Ganso Bomb posted:

I hate the belt because nothing could be better then the previous belt and plus it looks like Cody’s neck tattoo

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

i dont live to live homie

y'all colliding?

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

GenghisTron posted:

y'all colliding?

I will be, so hard

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://x.com/ciaranrh93/status/1779167051526934554

Ali might show up in aew for a show right?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Sir Tonk posted:

not as long as he's with tna

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Sir Tonk posted:

I agree with Ali that Jason Lee should be in BoSJ. Also don't know why white girls with fat asses gotta be catching strays here.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
https://twitter.com/RJCity1/status/1779158637740433896

We’re getting Oi! EW

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004
I have been accused of a stalker!
Tony can make up for the boneheaded Punk angle by licensing Chaka Khan for Swerve next week.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

JUNGLE BOY posted:

not as long as he's with tna

Tony has worked with tna/impact in the past correct?

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

I've been watching AEW since Bryan arrived, one question I've thought of a couple times: is Hangman used as a special attraction? He seems to come and go quite a bit. Even as chap, he wasn't always the focus of a show. It works for him I think, his matches always deliver, it just seems like he is on a different schedule.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Sir Tonk posted:

Tony has worked with tna/impact in the past correct?

at some point the relationship seems to have deteriorated, idk if mcmg was under tna contract at the time they were on all out but i don’t think there has been any appearances since.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Carwash oval office posted:

I've been watching AEW since Bryan arrived, one question I've thought of a couple times: is Hangman used as a special attraction? He seems to come and go quite a bit. Even as chap, he wasn't always the focus of a show. It works for him I think, his matches always deliver, it just seems like he is on a different schedule.

he's been injured previously but also had personal issues he had to deal with if I remember correctly

not special attraction so much as availability

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
trying to get a hangman schedule at my job, will report back

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Carwash oval office posted:

Hangers a guy they always seem to want to keep strong and presumably his appearances will ramp up once Swerve has the belt.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
getting giddy just thinking about how deranged Hangman will become once Swerve is champ

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Huh, what?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://x.com/bryandanielson/status/1779293519862980732?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

MassRafTer posted:

If a show is on in US Primetime you just can't expect people are going to not excitedly post about it in related threads. People are used to doing that. If a New Japan show airs at 4 AM Eastern Time, there is definitely a little more tact expected to not immediately post because the majority of poster on this forum aren't awake yet. But when the official AEW accounts are posting it, it's hard to say DON'T POST THIS! Tony Khan wants you to know about it, I will not reject his message.

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1779202878017593770

Ian getting to do Collision in Allentown will be cool.

Tony you coward come back to Detroit

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Bard Maddox posted:

Tony you coward come back to Detroit

I don’t know what kind of stranglehold that WWE has on LCA that’s keeping AEW from booking it more than once a year. Shits ridiculous.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1779267319266484415

For the sickos :allears:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
if you don't keep up with Collision for some reason, loving fix that and at bare minimum watch the second hour. Toni Storm vs AZM was the best and then the tag was loving spectacular. pape quality fora free hour of television

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Collision loving rocked, just blazed by with two hours of killer matches.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

It's been a beautiful night Colliding with y'all

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Open Marriage Night posted:

I don’t know what kind of stranglehold that WWE has on LCA that’s keeping AEW from booking it more than once a year. Shits ridiculous.

Too many events and a lot of nights held open for potential playoff games. I know, I know.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

MorningMoon posted:

if you don't keep up with Collision for some reason

Why would anyone here not watch the A show?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I don't watch usually because on Saturday nights I like to watch movies with my wife. And I don't really know why, but I never really feel like getting caught up. I enjoy my weekly Dynamite shot and the papes and that's enough live wrestling for me.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
Tonight was a fun 3 hours of wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
Tony came put after BotB and said we had more wrestling since we're all sickos and his favorite movie is Timecop