Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Bottom Liner posted:

dumb rage bait. save your minute and skip to 1:08 everyone.

rage bait huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
this is the fifth different tiktok I've seen in the past 24 hours of those drat empanada machines failing, why are they so popular right now?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

china bot posted:

this is the fifth different tiktok I've seen in the past 24 hours of those drat empanada machines failing, why are they so popular right now?

how many of them involved woman in underwear

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Probably one of them went viral for whatever reason* and then a lot of trend chasers showed up

*see above

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

china bot posted:

Because you get viral clicks for posting a video of it failing. Especially if you're a hot woman in a jogging bra.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Trabant posted:

Well, broken clock and all that.

Anyway,
https://i.imgur.com/eNkd8Ud.mp4

That’s cow milk. Don’t give cats cow milk.

Owner probably totally knew the cat wouldn’t want it anyway. I often have to sacrifice a small bite of whatever I’m eating to my cat—who doesn’t eat it, but demands that I make the attempt to share as she did when she was indoor/outdoor. ‘Cause we’re family and that’s what cat family does. Only one of my 4 cats is this demanding about food sharing. She’s the only one I didn’t find, or didn’t find me, as a kitten. She loves me so drat much!

gently caress! How is this the schadenfreude thread and not the cute thread again?!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
What do you have? What do you have? What do you What do you have what do you have? What do you oh that? Ew

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Bored posted:

That’s cow milk. Don’t give cats cow milk.

Owner probably totally knew the cat wouldn’t want it anyway. I often have to sacrifice a small bite of whatever I’m eating to my cat—who doesn’t eat it, but demands that I make the attempt to share as she did when she was indoor/outdoor. ‘Cause we’re family and that’s what cat family does. Only one of my 4 cats is this demanding about food sharing. She’s the only one I didn’t find, or didn’t find me, as a kitten. She loves me so drat much!

gently caress! How is this the schadenfreude thread and not the cute thread again?!

It's interesting though because the carton is Japanese, so I assume that so is the owner. But Japanese people don't have the lactose compatibility mutation! Well, some lactose intolerant people can use small amounts of ordinary cow milk without getting problems like with tea or coffee, or it could be that they have suitable microbes in their gut to handle the situation. But there's also milks with no or low lactose that are intended for lactose intolerant people (but not for people with a milk protein allergy). Lactose free milk should be "okay" for a cat?

Since I can't read Japanese I don't know if that milk in the video is lactose free. But it's always safer to give your cats human milk, this strengthens the bond between our species without abusing other species.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Air Skwirl posted:

Because you get viral clicks for posting a video of it failing. Especially if you're a hot woman in a jogging bra.

She looks really high

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Nenonen posted:

It's interesting though because the carton is Japanese, so I assume that so is the owner. But Japanese people don't have the lactose compatibility mutation! Well, some lactose intolerant people can use small amounts of ordinary cow milk without getting problems like with tea or coffee, or it could be that they have suitable microbes in their gut to handle the situation. But there's also milks with no or low lactose that are intended for lactose intolerant people (but not for people with a milk protein allergy). Lactose free milk should be "okay" for a cat?

Since I can't read Japanese I don't know if that milk in the video is lactose free. But it's always safer to give your cats human milk, this strengthens the bond between our species without abusing other species.

what the gently caress

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

It's good to give cats water to drink

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

that's what you get when you post videos of cats

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Nobody Interesting posted:

It's good to give cats water to drink

Well that explains, I tried everything - coffee, beer, pineapple juice... :shrug:

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Cats can have a little a human breast milk, as a treat

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

china bot posted:

Isn't 99% of TikTok (and all social media, really) just made up of people either outright stealing content and rehosting it, or trying to duplicate what made a popular video popular. Anytime I see anything that is marginally interesting now, I learn that what I'm seeing is actually a copycat of a copycat of a trend that came and died months ago. It wouldn't surprise me of this video is from last year and has a million views.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
At least they're not planking while trying to make empanadas

But that would be a pretty cool meme in a meme amirite

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

hawowanlawow posted:

that's what you get when you post videos of cats

I know, I regret it :negative:

https://i.imgur.com/ofT6Rse.mp4

lol no I don't

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Nenonen posted:

Well that explains, I tried everything - coffee, beer, pineapple juice... :shrug:
I've been trying to get mine to absorb water through osmosis.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
yes but is it stealing if you take an existing video and but put your face in the corner and point at the action while nodding?

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Have you guys ever heard of Ebaumsworld.com?!?!? It’s so funny hahaha

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://x.com/weirddalle/status/1779842065670533596

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

dialhforhero posted:

Cats can have a little a human breast milk, as a teat

Come on man, it was right there.

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Karate Bastard posted:

What do you have? What do you have? What do you What do you have what do you have? What do you—oh that? Ew

My cat goes nuts if we do anything with ham. If you put ham rinds or even a baggie that is soaked in ham water in the garbage she will break into the can and fish it out. It's the only thing she'll ransack the garbage for. You're almost guaranteed to find it out on the floor later unless you just chuck it straight into the outside bin.

If you offer her an actual piece of ham (or ham rind) she will sniff it and wander off.

I have no idea why she finds ham simultaneously so compelling and too boring to eat.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

A cat who is about the concept of ham. The adventure of ham.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Runa posted:

The Duality of Pig Leg

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
Hamception

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

The Duality of Pig Leg

This does look like it's been an adventure at least

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
It was a hell of a New Year party.

People used to have quality greeting cards, then Hallmark came about.
https://www.vintag.es/2020/12/new-year-pig-cards.html

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Dem tiddies

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Runa posted:

This is just a description of Heathcliff.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

SpacePig posted:

This is just a description of Heathcliff.

Well, your av checks out.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
I don't even want to embed this, the worst thing: https://i.imgur.com/agjIn0V.mp4

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Trabant posted:

I don't even want to embed this, the worst thing:
:nms:

Ban this sick filth.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Trabant posted:

I don't even want to embed this, the worst thing: https://i.imgur.com/agjIn0V.mp4

uhm, Mods?

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Nenonen posted:

But it's always safer to give your cats human milk, this strengthens the bond between our species without abusing other species.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Never feed your cat your grandson's pee no matter how much it asks. It will not cure them.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Push El Burrito posted:

Never feed your cat your grandson's pee no matter how much it asks. It will not cure them.

But what if my cat is scared?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Nenonen posted:

I am pretty sure it's more than genetics, vietnamese inlaws all drink milk without issues after living 40 years in finland.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Genetics doesn't mean "all Asians" jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

In theory lactase production ‘should’ be switched off in adults and there’s a specific mutation that breaks that switch and makes you lactose-tolerant for your entire life.
But epigenetics is complicated as gently caress and I wouldn’t trust what we know about it.