Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Jealous of such friendship?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Man...

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

The options are running out of battery midway through the shave or being on uso cinematic theatre

Electric vs manual

Choose your fate

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Jealous of such friendship?

yeah I wish I had a bro to shave my back it always makes me feel embarassed asking my girlfriend to do it

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

so are they gonna drag out the trios unification all the way until double or nothing?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

this match is gonna own

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Parallax posted:

so are they gonna drag out the trios unification all the way until double or nothing?

Preshow main event

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Majinfoose posted:

Preshow main event

:pray:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll enjoy it. perhaps there'll be a big feud on pay per view one day soon

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I am so glad they hired this dude, god drat this is good. Unbelievably wild match. "Take my money" indeed.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Ospreay, Okada and Mone can argue who is the second best new hire, because @tigerstylepro wins.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Jeroen posted:

I've been calling him Mister AEW for a while now. Pretty sure he has wrestled more matches for the company than anyone else

Checking him and a few other random big names using Cagematch, because I'm curious now.

Mox has wrestled 169 matches for AEW.
Orange Cassidy has him beat at 201.
Trent has a cool 159, while Chucky T is lagging behind at 139.
The Young Bucks as a team have 129 matches to their name, Hangman 'only' has 117, and Kenny is dragging down the Elite's numbers with 107.
Jericho, the man who is seemingly always around and doesn't know when to leave and take a break, surprisingly has a relatively low 119 matches in the company.

As far as the four pillars go, Darby is leading the charge at 156 but Jack is right on his heels with 154. Sammy has 123 matches in AEW, and MJF is (naturally) way behind with 78.

Some pretty interesting numbers IMO. I wonder if there's anyone else between Mox and Orange that I'm not thinking of at the moment.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

those numbers are way higher than I would have expected across the board

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Might as well do some of the women.

Nyla Rose is the workhorse for the women it looks like, with a wild 149 AEW matches.
Skye Blue is sitting pretty at a high 128. Hikaru Shida is right behind her with 124.
Kris Statlander has 108 matches in AEW, Britt Baker is right behind her with 107.
Anna Jay has a nice even 100, shockingly more than I had thought she had. Red Velvet's not far behind at 93.
Toni Storm has 75, pretty respectable honestly.
Riho, meanwhile, only has 64. :negative:

A lot of the women have bigger numbers than I would have guessed because of Dark and Elevation, I'm assuming. Shame those shows aren't around anymore.

Oh, and none of these numbers include ROH, for the men and women.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

those numbers are wacky I feel like nyla is barely ever on tv

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Orange Carlisle posted:

its probably counting aew dark and the other youtube show that happened. I don't know if it's counting roh.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://www.realrasslin.net/post/aew-potentially-punished-by-archaic-oklahoma-athletic-commission

Someone dug up something troublesome, the Oklahoma SAC has at least discussed taking action against AEW for Nyla Rose's match last December. Oklahoma has some incredibly archaic rules regarding intergender wrestling and as you can imagine how they classify transgender athletes.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Orange Carlisle posted:

She had pretty frequent appearances for the first few years of AEW then once they began getting some bigger names in the division she started appearing less and less.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

https://www.realrasslin.net/post/aew-potentially-punished-by-archaic-oklahoma-athletic-commission

Someone dug up something troublesome, the Oklahoma SAC has at least discussed taking action against AEW for Nyla Rose's match last December. Oklahoma has some incredibly archaic rules regarding intergender wrestling and as you can imagine how they classify transgender athletes.

bullshit

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Vandar posted:

Checking him and a few other random big names using Cagematch, because I'm curious now.

One point that is interesting iirc is that until the punk altercation, jungle boy had the high score on number of matches in AEW absolutely sewn up

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Vandar posted:

She had pretty frequent appearances for the first few years of AEW then once they began getting some bigger names in the division she started appearing less and less.

that trend needs to reverse because nyla is one of the stars of the division as far as I'm concerned

nyla vs athena forever

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

MassRafTer posted:

"a transgender"

loving gross.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MassRafTer posted:

wonder which podcast’s fans reported this to them

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

Well, this is extremely gross.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I think Oklahoma is on its way to being excluded from touring events and things like wrestling shows, the way they have been going lately

That dickhead superintendent guy who put chaiya raichik on the board of control of Oklahoma schools needs to be kicked the gently caress out of his job

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

MassRafTer posted:

Don't like this

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

disgusting poo poo. nyla is a treasure

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

There are many reasons they should book Nyla more but some good old-fashioned spite booking would be fun. Nyla rules so much.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

also don't run any shows in that backwards shithole

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Okay, fight fans, need a temp check

Was rampage last friday worth watching, or should I just go straight to collision and BOTB?

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Didn't some freak report AEW for the Kenny vs Mox lights out match cuz it took place in a wacky place with rules against blood? I think they got fined for like $10,000 or something.

This reminds me of that but worse.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

rotinaj posted:

Okay, fight fans, need a temp check

Was rampage last friday worth watching, or should I just go straight to collision and BOTB?

It's fine but if you have a time crunch to finish these before Dynamite you can skip it. I liked the main a lot.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Imagine calling this thread insane when you are on the side of freaks who would do gross, transphobic poo poo like this.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:

duckdealer posted:

Didn't some freak report AEW for the Kenny vs Mox lights out match cuz it took place in a wacky place with rules against blood? I think they got fined for like $10,000 or something.

This reminds me of that but worse.

Maryland and the one who made the complaint was former wcw announcer Chris cruise :lmao:
Someone I didn't know existed until now
https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/aew-fined-10000-lights-out-match-between-jon-moxley-kenny-omega-full-gear

Edit:and looking at some more stuff on him, a real piece of trash

Miching Mallecho fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Apr 17, 2024

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

MassRafTer posted:

gently caress these braindead shitkicker hicks.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

There are many reasons they should book Nyla more but some good old-fashioned spite booking would be fun. Nyla rules so much.

Book Nyla to squash Ed Ferrara on Dynamite.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MassRafTer posted:

gently caress Oklahoma, burn it to the ground

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

nylas gonna dig up dr. deaths casket and drag him through the cemetery with a chain

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

mox loud pack clip in the middle of the drat video 💀💀💀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

gently caress these braindead shitkicker hicks.

Ganso Bomb posted:

gently caress Oklahoma, burn it to the ground