Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Philthy posted:

At least that printer carrying goon was doing it for rear end. But this, what is this. Does she sit in her own golf cart and you can hear humming of an inkjet printer going all day long? Thats gotta be parody. There is no way.

we're witnessing the crest of this narcissistic wave, which is beautiful in so many ways, if you can believe it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

StrangersInTheNight posted:

that's about the level of job i'd expect a former OAN anchor to get tbh

That's the job they give the OAN brunettes

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

Thank you and :lmao:

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Is that the healthcare plan finally?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

jaegerx posted:

Everyone is dead from the jab, so no healthcare is needed. Working hard!

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
wow sir look at this! bernie johnson from twitter said you are the throat goat

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
wild how those really bizarre Chef Boyadee "Dilbert 2" and "Dilbert 3" videos turned out to be a pretty accurate representation of what's actually going on in Scott Adams' head at any given moment

CPA Hell
Apr 15, 2007

I like to press the number six!

jaegerx posted:

You’ll feel good as new after reading these printed tweets about your favorite president (ME!)

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

ImpAtom posted:

Fuuuuuck I never realized that getting called as a juror meant you could call Trump a dumbass to his face.

My born-again Christian mom once got called up for jury duty and when they were doing the interviews they asked if she had any preconceived notions about the defendant and she said, "Yes, I can tell he did it just by looking at him." I'm pretty sure she wasn't trying to get out of it, that's just how she is. It was one of the funniest things she's done.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Remember when the NY trial started, and on the first day the judge said “Good morning, Mr. Trump” and he started fuming to his sycophants because the judge hadn’t called him PRESIDENT! :argh:

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtRalpP-mjs

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Wow, I don't think I've seen one of these sad clown paintings since the 70s.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

MrMojok posted:

This just begs for a photoshop thread

I don't have Photoshop but I do have MSPaint.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I like the Don Martin hand making its way into frame

ZOP!

SodomizeTheWeak
Apr 20, 2002
I'm going to miss that banana popsicle.

priznat posted:

Did the thread title jinx it or something? $DJT is up like 12% today!

TO THE MOON!!

It was me. I bought a put the other night with what I had left in an account. It'll start dropping again after the 26th I'm sure.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Data Graham posted:

I would honestly like to know why this is. What the gently caress is it about the south

We know racists aren't born, they're made, so while of course there's a component of cultural osmosis that just keeps the region stuck in the mindset of trying to keep segregation alive, it isn't like people are like, biologically stupider or more resistant to change there than anywhere else.

But boy they sure do seem to have bought in beyond all redemption to the worst of the "we shall build an Adam Smith Center of Anti-Communist Teaching, with attached Megachurch of Prosperity Jesus" that the Southern Strategy seems to have given them

And like it would be one thing if all that unbridled capitalism made them a whirring engine of economic power or something, but lol

Certain problems, like racism and poverty and thinking education is a bad thing, are self perpetuating.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Being paid to follow trump around just printing out nice tweets and articles sounds like a loving sweet gig

If you actually get paid

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

ComfyPants posted:

My born-again Christian mom once got called up for jury duty and when they were doing the interviews they asked if she had any preconceived notions about the defendant and she said, "Yes, I can tell he did it just by looking at him." I'm pretty sure she wasn't trying to get out of it, that's just how she is. It was one of the funniest things she's done.

Might be just the only thing remembered from an old George Carlin routine

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
drat what kind of printer does Don use, you think its an actually good printer for the job, or does he just burn through printers as they crap out

e: also someone should just do the classic nested pic gag of don having a pic of himself holding the paper of a pic of himself holding the paper of a pic....

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Apr 18, 2024

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

drat, Piers Morgan is there?

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
"Freezing!" and nodding off... he's going thru drug withdrawals

Plus diarrhea too. Has he complained about sore muscles lately?

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Philthy posted:

At least that printer carrying goon was doing it for rear end. But this, what is this. Does she sit in her own golf cart and you can hear humming of an inkjet printer going all day long? Thats gotta be parody. There is no way.

I really want this post read into the court record and explained to trump and the media.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I guess if I'd had some lady following me around constantly shoving glowing blog posts and pro-me memes in my face for so long that I'd forgotten I'd hired her, I'd probably think I was pretty great and nobody should be prosecuting me and the only reason they'd have not to like me is that they're deranged too

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

lol

pls save number :(

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
also lol printer carrying goon really came a long way from hoping for a hug

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Is there an article somewhere that summarizes all of the things said about Trump! by prospective jurors, and his reactions to having to sit there and listen to this?

Or is it just tweets

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Doctor Butts posted:

OMG someone do the sickos meme and replace it with that Bragg drawing

sorry this was so late

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

One of the new anonymous jurors got leaked by the press.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Erebus posted:

lol

pls save number :(

is this legal??

i mean i guess most borkers arent fiduciaries, so lol?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

PhazonLink posted:

is this legal??

i mean i guess most borkers arent fiduciaries, so lol?

Would you trust this man with your money?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

JAMOOOL posted:

wild how those really bizarre Chef Boyadee "Dilbert 2" and "Dilbert 3" videos turned out to be a pretty accurate representation of what's actually going on in Scott Adams' head at any given moment

:dehumanize: :dehumanize: :dehumanize: :dehumanize:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

They must have a few bathroom breaks, so Trump has had to do some business in a probably pretty old public restroom in the courthouse. I bet its a terror/horror to him.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

"You see, look here, it's called Omegaverse, and everyone's talking about it"

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

ProperCauldron posted:

"Freezing!" and nodding off... he's going thru drug withdrawals

Plus diarrhea too. Has he complained about sore muscles lately?

He needs this and a Snuggie.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

redshirt posted:

They must have a few bathroom breaks, so Trump has had to do some business in a probably pretty old public restroom in the courthouse. I bet its a terror/horror to him.

wasn't there something mentioned about how presidents' biological waste/samples falling into the wrong hands is a national security threat or something? or was that only when meeting leaders in foreign lands?

he probably shits in the hands of a secret service agent

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Liquid Chicken posted:

He needs this and a Snuggie.

:lol:

Trump in a baggy navy blue snuggie and 5ft long red fleece tie.

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Cartoon Man posted:

One of the new anonymous jurors got leaked by the press.

Al Jourgensen!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oh yess

https://youtu.be/JtRalpP-mjs?si=fANFgCdlMVUHswOX