Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

What is the news on the J6 trial? That was supposed to start March 4th.

Sitting in the SC waiting for a response to an appeal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

kazil posted:

The first round of 96 produced 7 jurors and 2 were later dismissed.

They are on the second round of 96, with 8 seated yesterday and 22 potential jurors still to go

Lol loving wild

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I like how you can see the clear definition of bronzer lmao

I still think he does it himself for 2 reasons, he would never let someone see him without it and no professional makeup artist would let that lovely work pass. Look at this earlobes lmao

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

redshirt posted:

What is the news on the J6 trial? That was supposed to start March 4th.

Sitting in the SC waiting for a response to an appeal?

It's stayed pending SC case about immunity. And I think they are also waiting for Cannon to get her poo poo together and schedule the documents trial.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kazil posted:

waiting for Cannon to get her poo poo together and schedule the documents trial.

Which will never happen, and she will never get in trouble for her actions regarding,

Goatson
Oct 21, 2020

The real 12 points was the Thug-Friends we made along the way
"I do stand by my post 'I hope [the covid shot] turns him into a weird mutant'. It was stressful time... No, no I don't think it is a negative thing to say, your honor. I think it's amusing, frankly. Still is. I think people agree with me."

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

not trump releated but the ukraine and other aid bills get voted on in the house saturday and will probably pass causing johnson to get couped.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

not trump releated but the ukraine and other aid bills get voted on in the house saturday and will probably pass causing johnson to get couped.

Rules vote is today at 10:30am!

Dems are probably going to get the rules passed and it's going to piss off so many Republicans

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
Oh boy. He's on another immunity rampage.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Okay but like who cares

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Accipiter posted:

i know people will poo poo on me for this. but it must be hell living in his brain, like yeah obviously he is always correct in his own brain but like its just constant intrusive screaming

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

an AOL chatroom posted:

Can I just say how funny it is that they are giving Trump a stack of emotional support papers to keep him busy, like how you give a toddler a placemat with a maze and a word search when you go out to a diner.

Also great that for literal generations now, no Trump has figured out how to look busy other than dressing up and sitting at a desk with papers.

Just like his dad, Fred, in the deepest stages of Alzheimer’s. lol.

They should just put Trunt in a room with dead microphones and a bunch of paid actors who signed NDAs so he can rant all he wants but the it never gets broadcast to the press.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Oh dang the scandalous consequence of “the only people who want to run for president will be ones who will refuse to commit crimes in office” oh no!!!!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
lmao he knows he's hosed

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Accipiter posted:

Why does only 1 out of 46 presidents need it though?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Philthy posted:

lmao he knows he's hosed

of course he does. he is a delusional idiot rear end in a top hat, but deep down he knows he is deeply hosed and he probably isnt gonna win the presidency to save himself. he picked to many renagade options and his team is dead and no one is gonna catch him when he makes his final jump.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I may run for president someday, therefore any crime I commit now should have presidential immunity applied.

Random Stranger fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Apr 19, 2024

sim
Sep 24, 2003

Dapper_Swindler posted:

of course he does. he is a delusional idiot rear end in a top hat, but deep down he knows he is deeply hosed and he probably isnt gonna win the presidency to save himself. he picked to many renagade options and his team is dead and no one is gonna catch him when he makes his final jump.

Does he really have "deep down" knowledge? I feel like he's probably convinced himself (with tons of reinforcing evidence) that doing crimes is just what rich white men do, including presidents

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

HEH

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Accipiter posted:

Why don't they just not break the law?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
re: social security paydays.

Social Security payments typically occur on the third of each month, as well as on the second, third and fourth Wednesday of each month. Your birth date typically determines your particular Social Security payment date.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i know people will poo poo on me for this. but it must be hell living in his brain, like yeah obviously he is always correct in his own brain but like its just constant intrusive screaming

I imagine it’s a strange alchemical mix of, simultaneously:
- pain, anger, hurt, rage, incoherent screaming, confusion, dementia, etc. and
- deep righteous superiority over all people, and the unwavering certainty of being correct in all things.

In other words, a mind prison of one’s own making. Horrifying to imagine. Couldn’t have happened to a better guy tho

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Obviously it's preferable if the person in power has complete freedom to do all sorts of crimes and can just kill every political opponent. You know, the Russian model.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Don't worry Donny, I think we can all assume the Republicans will try and utilize farcical impeachments and now criminal trials on all future Democratic Presidents forevermore.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

cant cook creole bream posted:

Obviously it's preferable if the person in power has complete freedom to do all sorts of crimes and can just kill every political opponent. You know, the Russian model.

Chuds unironically agree, as long as the one doing it has their team's colors on

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Does he not realise that begging for immunity is an admission of guilt? Does everyone else? Because that seems to go unmentioned a lot.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Accipiter posted:

Acquired Immunity Derangement Syndrome

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

kicking the day off right

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Did his lawyers give him gum to keep him awake?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

sim posted:

Does he really have "deep down" knowledge? I feel like he's probably convinced himself (with tons of reinforcing evidence) that doing crimes is just what rich white men do, including presidents

i mean i dont even know if he has an internal monologue. he might just react

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

kazil posted:

He's ruminating, the only way he knows how

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Failed Imagineer posted:

He's ruminating, the only way he knows how

that's just a little bit more than the law will allow

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Does he not realise that begging for immunity is an admission of guilt? Does everyone else? Because that seems to go unmentioned a lot.
he's long past "i didn't do it" because trump is the type of middle of the road unremarkable idiot they base charts on.

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

kazil posted:

qat

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Funky See Funky Do posted:

He's careful not to say what from though, like, I've seen more coherent plates of scrambled eggs, but due to being a crime elemental, he somehow, thus far, has not managed to say something that will blatently speed up the onset of the whole "caged, dying, pale, bald & male" sundowning bit of his life.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

pro starcraft loser posted:

Why don't they just not break the law?
The law isn’t for THEM.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

cant cook creole bream posted:

Donny’s ears perked up when someone said “Russian model”

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

kazil posted:

His base has him jaw maxxing

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

they're going to have to go through half the population of NYC to find 12 jurors who have no opinion at all about Donald lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

ive seen alot of trump screed on here, but these last immunity rants just had me shaking my head laughing. This guy is loving. insane.