Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Great job by Hamilton after the Yankees score 5 runs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Hader is gonna blow this

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

LobsterMobster posted:

Before this game, Travis was hitting .200 with a .561 OPS

With his 3 home runs, he's hitting .250 with a .836 OPS

1306 feet of dinger tonight

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Why the hell is Hamilton still in this game?

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

mcmagic posted:

Why the hell is Hamilton still in this game?

Boone is dumb

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/BRWalkoff/status/1781493125577392215

Welcome to the cool zone

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

gently caress Hader #5

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Get Abreu off the field

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

LobsterMobster posted:

Before this game, Travis was hitting .200 with a .561 OPS

With his 3 home runs, he's hitting .250 with a .836 OPS

Holy poo poo lmao

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Yankees have the worst right side of the infield in the majors. They should do something about it.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Hader and Abreu. Name a more worthless duo

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

MrMidnight posted:

Hader and Abreu. Name a more worthless duo

Torres and Rizzo

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Keeping up with the box score.

Holy cow, d'Arnaud.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

:siren: Josh Hader has converted a save

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Clay Holmes is bad

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Intruder posted:

:siren: Josh Hader has converted a save

:siren: astros going to the world series :siren:

lol

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Man I am so tired of Clay Holmes

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
money mike says give travis a chance at 4

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

MONEY MIKE

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Holmes has been pretty whatever since they took away spidertac and it's kinda obvious

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Honestly thought Hader was gonna give up four runs there

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Also,

Intruder posted:

Get Abreu off the field

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Ump clownshow benefitting the Yanks per usual

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

MrMidnight posted:

Ump clownshow benefitting the Yanks per usual

That didn't benefit the yankees. it was a force out at 3rd

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

The only issue I can think of is that if infield fly was called then the runners would have advanced since no one was tagged. But it wasn't so I don't get the hold up.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

MrMidnight posted:

Ump clownshow per usual

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
white sox getting some competition from the cards for the worst offense in the league

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Clay Holmes somehow still has a 0 ERA lmao

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

mcmagic posted:

That didn't benefit the yankees. it was a force out at 3rd

Judge didn't catch the ball but the ump signaled out. That caused the Rays runner to have to retreat to 2nd and by that time it was an easy force

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

another perfectly acceptable Sale start, especially against that lineup

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

MrMidnight posted:

Judge didn't catch the ball but the ump signaled out. That caused the Rays runner to have to retreat to 2nd and by that time it was an easy force

He would've been forced out either way. He had to be close to the bag, he's not playing that half way like a deep fly ball, it's also a catcher runner. It had no impact on the play.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
furthermore, because of trash cans being banged

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
oh drat Blake Snell and his first keep Corbin Carroll off the bases challenge of the season

edit: he succeeded!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

yamamotowned

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
Vladdy has had a ball go through his glove like 5 times in the last few years lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

MrMidnight posted:

Didn't that happen with Angel where a ball clearly bounced and he signaled out because he didn't actually see the ball and just guessed

I searched youtube and couldn't find it but I swear I remember it happening

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Snell vs Monty, matchup of the Late Signing SPs

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
lol Cardinals

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
How is Yamamoto either making people look stupid with strikeouts, or getting hit hard?

(It’s his fastball. He shouldn’t throw it.)

Also, this ump hates him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Intruder posted:

Didn't that happen with Angel where a ball clearly bounced and he signaled out because he didn't actually see the ball and just guessed

I searched youtube and couldn't find it but I swear I remember it happening

Sounds like Angel