Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
If you don’t have a 55, in the playoffs you cannot survive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Hamhandler posted:

I'm not a football numerology guy but the Dolphins starting linebacker numbers are now #11 and #20, absolutely wretched vibes

look at my loving equipment manager we are never winning a super bowl.

are you stupid that's the only kind of equipment manager you can have if you want to win a super bowl

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
it's necessary but not sufficient tho

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He can't even manage his hair equipment well, how can he be trusted with football equipment

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

some idiot on reddit posted:

On NBCSportsBoston Early Edition tonight Albert Breer was asked about the ESPN story regarding the Falcons job and mentioned that Rich McKay was going around to Falcons staff ahead of the hiring and saying no matter what Belichick said, everyone on staff would eventually get fired if Bill was hired. He mentioned that Kraft’s feedback might have factored into Blank’s decision but when falcons staff was asked who they wanted between Raheem Morris and Bill everyone who talked to McKay picked Morris independent of anything Kraft did.

No surprise.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Chris James 2 posted:

He can't even manage his hair equipment well, how can he be trusted with football equipment

he minmaxed in to football equipment which is what you want

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Asking the people who are bad at their jobs and who deliver consistently poor results who they want their next manager to be seems like a terrible idea.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

i would say i have no idea what my equipment manager looks like and you must have some kind of mental illness if you do, but i was just shown a photo of him in this thread

inshallah i will forget his face immediately

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If you’re in the afceast thread saying you’ve got mental illness is a bit redundant

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

iron law of institutions

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

he minmaxed in to football equipment which is what you want

Dump stat: charisma. Very relatable as a goon :hmmyes:

Except he’s making more work for himself with whatever the gently caress is going on up there. Just embrace the bald my dude I guarantee nobody will judge you for it more than they already are the current look

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/BreeceH/status/1781079357190033635

I need to know which series he's talking about lol

No matter which one he is talking about he's wrong lol

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Nodoze posted:

????????

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Nodoze posted:

https://i.imgur.com/mEFoq3u.mp4

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Agreeing with PF here. The Planet of the Apes movies are fantastic.

Nov 6, 2002

The new ones are all pretty good and I feel like I'm the only one who has actually seen them.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I think the Mark Whalberg one is bad, if I recall but the rest are quite good?

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

TheBizzness posted:

That never got a sequel so you can still truthfully say all the planet of the apes series are good

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

The new ones are all pretty good and I feel like I'm the only one who has actually seen them.
There are new planet of the apes movies?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/bytimgraham/status/1781395477549695088?s=46

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Goon project let’s go

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Bon Jovi time

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Trump can finally get a slice of the Bills

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Nodoze posted:

Trump can finally get a slice of the Bills

lol like he has any spare cash right now

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

TheBizzness posted:

This is the only Planet of the Apes movie that isn't part of a series.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Trump buying half the Bills then having his stake seized by NY state might be the most AFCEncest thing that ever happens

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

There are new planet of the apes movies?

The new trilogy (2011-2017) was fantastic and a new one comes out like next week

The 2001 Mark Wahlberg one was not good though

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/iamSauceGardner/status/1781455654168760351

lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

The new ones are all pretty good

:yeah:

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Here’s what we’re hearing: the obvious. Thanks Rich.

quote:

Here's what we're hearing: The Jets could pick a wide receiver in the unlikely event that one of the top three falls to 10. They're also interested in offensive tackles, with Notre Dame's Joe Alt, Oregon State's Taliese Fuaga and Washington's Troy Fautanu thought to be their top preferences. Alt probably will be off the board, so the choice could come down to Bowers versus their OT2.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
The more sports talk radio says the Pats need to pick a QB at #3 no matter what, the more convinced I get they need to trade out and get more picks.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

Here’s what we’re hearing: the obvious. Thanks Rich.

It makes the most sense to trade up to 8 to get a WR but the Bears will also likely be able to move back a few more spots for a better package from some other team. I also don't trust Joe Douglas to get the right tackle in a trade down scenario because of his previous dogshit draft record.

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon

Mooseontheloose posted:

The more sports talk radio says the Pats need to pick a QB at #3 no matter what, the more convinced I get they need to trade out and get more picks.

The more and more people expose themselves as not knowing poo poo

https://heavy.com/sports/new-england-patriots/drake-maye-draft-marvin-harrison-jr/

Lieutenant Centaur fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Apr 22, 2024

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
I know I have only been posting about Wilson, but since voluntary workouts have just started and he announced that he isn’t attending, I read somewhere that pretty much the Jets would owe him 5 mil if they cut him and 1.4 mil if he was claimed off waivers. Such a ridiculously small amount to give a poo poo about if your an NFL franchise, especially one that just raised the cost of tickets for a team that was sub 500 and hasn’t made the playoffs in over 10 years. The Johnsons are embarrassing, even the cheapest teams in the league would have cut Wilson before now.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

syzpid posted:

I know I have only been posting about Wilson, but since voluntary workouts have just started and he announced that he isn’t attending, I read somewhere that pretty much the Jets would owe him 5 mil if they cut him and 1.4 mil if he was claimed off waivers. Such a ridiculously small amount to give a poo poo about if your an NFL franchise, especially one that just raised the cost of tickets for a team that was sub 500 and hasn’t made the playoffs in over 10 years. The Johnsons are embarrassing, even the cheapest teams in the league would have cut Wilson before now.

They hold out hope that they can get a trade partner/something for him, entirely because they just saw the Pats do it with Mac. It is pathetic, not arguing with you on that one

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

syzpid posted:

I find it kind of amusing that out of the 5 QBs drafted in the first round of the 2021 draft, only Zach Wilson and Trevor Lawrence are with the teams that drafted them.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

mcmagic posted:

It makes the most sense to trade up to 8 to get a WR but the Bears will also likely be able to move back a few more spots for a better package from some other team. I also don't trust Joe Douglas to get the right tackle in a trade down scenario because of his previous dogshit draft record.

Basically the whole Jets beat started predicting a trade up in unison in their mocks this morning. So that means it’s not going to happen, I'm afraid.

Professor Funk fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Apr 22, 2024

Nov 6, 2002

quote:

Pairing arguably the most dominant player at his position in this class with DeMario Douglas, a 2023 draft steal,

lol ok sure

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

syzpid posted:

The chances of him still being on the team this season are growing. I don't think they will just cut him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Give me a loving pass catcher, Joe!